Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard

The amount of thrust generated in a big wheel steamer by 1 horse carcass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

frump truck posted:

why are outboard motors measured in horsepower when horses cant do anything in the water

because dolphins are hard to corral into an engine, horses fit much better

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Karate Bastard

That's what I said!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Aquatic engines should really rate in hippo power.

Prof. Crocodile

frump truck posted:

why are outboard motors measured in horsepower when horses cant do anything in the water

they’re talking about seahorses obv

Manifisto

Dip Viscous posted:

advanced winos & binos
a tabletop rpg in which you get blasted on boxed wine, stare at each other with binoculars, and fight imaginary birds

edit: if it wasn't clear, the wine and staring at each other across the table with binoculars happens in real life and i guess the staring could replace dice rolls

ty nesamdoom!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
a romantic comedy about an older brother dying and haunting his younger loser brother's smartphone, and manipulating the autocorrect to try to help get his life on track and help him in pursuit of ~doing it~ as he sends people messages, browses the internet etc.

RavenousScoot

Code Jockey posted:

a romantic comedy about an older brother dying and haunting his younger loser brother's smartphone, and manipulating the autocorrect to try to help get his life on track and help him in pursuit of ~doing it~ as he sends people messages, browses the internet etc.

killed myself so I can be haunting my enemies' youtube recommendations rn

mind the walrus

Code Jockey posted:

The joke is that even though the ghost is manipulating the gently caress out of everything his brother sees there's no perceptible difference to him from what it was before, so the ghost is never discovered and dies.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A guy grows up to believe in baby Jesus and that his body is a temple of the holy spirit but also watches a lot of mech anime and forms the concept in his mind that baby jesus is in a cockpit in his head controlling him and whenever he's facing a crisis there's a cutaway to baby Jesus hitting buttons on a control panel.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

A guy grows up to believe in baby Jesus and that his body is a temple of the holy spirit but also watches a lot of mech anime and forms the concept in his mind that baby jesus is in a cockpit in his head controlling him and whenever he's facing a crisis there's a cutaway to baby Jesus hitting buttons on a control panel.

Abraham, Jesus, Mohammad, Moses, and Haile Selassie join together to form God, kinda like Voltron or the Power Rangers.

Robot Made of Meat

Moderately Silassie.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Moderately Silassie.

lol

ty nesamdoom!

RavenousScoot

an austin powers sequel where he and dr evil go through the time machine at the same time and come out as conjoined twins. they have to work together to defeat a group of rival villains all played by mike myers
it's called Double Agent

Prof. Crocodile

Moderately Silassie.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

RavenousScoot posted:

an austin powers sequel where he and dr evil go through the time machine at the same time and come out as conjoined twins. they have to work together to defeat a group of rival villains all played by mike myers
it's called Double Agent

A hybrid Austin Powers spinoff with the storyline and most of the cast from Lost In Space called Lost In Powers

Ventral EggSac

Prurient Squid posted:

Inside Out but instead of Joy, Sadness, etc it's the Father, Son and Holy Ghost

deep dish peat moss

Everybody's always talking about the supernatural but I'm more interested in the subnatural

Manifisto

Moderately Silassie.

"Slightly Silassie" sounds like the title of a sitcom

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

deep dish peat moss posted:

Everybody's always talking about the supernatural but I'm more interested in the subnatural

david attenborough: and here we have just the absolute worst sloth... I can't even stand looking at this absolutely piece of poo poo

Karate Bastard

What would the subnatural even be? Something even more obviously explainable than nature? Like, math? Like of course the infinte expansion of that term sums to one half pi, you dipshit jeez...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Walk up to people with your phone camera at the ready and ask them how to convert hours to metric.

When you find the right person, take a pic of the look on their face as they ponder.

Send them the pic, and take their phone out of their hand as they continue to blank stare.

Using their face/thumbprint, unlock their phone and download the pic you just sent them and

Make the pic you took of the look on their face their new lock screen pic

Prurient Squid

I used to think my life was a tragedy. But now I've realised, it's Chinatown.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm standing in front of a microphone. I crane my neck to one side of the mic, looking off to the far stage left.

"Does he really do that bit where he pretends he's two people having a conversation? I thought that kind of schtick went out back when taking a circus mallet to a produce stand stopped being worth a check."

I crane my neck to the other side of the mic, staring off to the extreme stage right

"Floyd, a man is carrying on a conversation with himself in front of an audience and that's the part that bothers you?"

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Sep 15, 2021

Prurient Squid

Jesters can't melt steel beams. Or something.

Prurient Squid

Gotham City is Sodom. God sends his Angel down to destroy the city and Batman has to fight it to fulfill his oath. Or something.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

Gotham City is Sodom. God sends his Angel down to destroy the city and Batman has to fight it to fulfill his oath. Or something.

bargains with god to find one pure soul, is immediately shot down when he tries to include himself in that count

God: "yeah, if you can find one, i'll hold off."

BW: "well, you found him. i mean, i am a superhero and all."

God: "....nooOOOOooo. absolutely not. you are probably one of the furthest things away from that. i mean, yeah, your parents died (they say hi btw) and that really messes a person up but i'm pretty sure that grief and trauma didn't manifest itself with you hopping around in a cape and cowl while beating up the poors."

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Sep 15, 2021

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

This is a somewhat accurate synopsis of the Dark Knight trilogy

Prurient Squid

Which Japanese pronouns would the Father the Son and the Holy Spirt use respectively?

frump truck

hello... again!

Prurient Squid posted:

Which Japanese pronouns would the Father the Son and the Holy Spirt use respectively?

probably shachou, kun, and senpai

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
The Catholic church makes an attempt to reach the younger generation with a marketing campaign called "Notice Me, Holy Senpai" with a partnership with Crunchyroll to stream mass

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
the next great schism in the church is between people who watch mass with subtitles and those who prefer it english dubbed

Jestery

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Prurient Squid posted:

Jesters can't melt steel beams. Or something.

Not with that attitude

Stoner Sloth

Prurient Squid posted:

frump truck posted:

probably shachou, kun, and senpai

notice me holy ghost

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
armchair speedrunners

Sitting in my recliner, angrily yelling at the TV THAT ISN'T THE OPTIMAL ROUTE CONSIDERING YOUR CURRENT MP

Dip Viscous

"i have questions but i am 70% sure i don't want answers"

tales of a detective that often just says gently caress it

Karate Bastard

Code Jockey posted:

armchair speedrunners

Sitting in my recliner, angrily yelling at the TV THAT ISN'T THE OPTIMAL ROUTE CONSIDERING YOUR CURRENT MP

Hang on hang on hear me out: Armchair

...masturbators?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Karate Bastard posted:

Hang on hang on hear me out: Armchair

...masturbators?

Brazzers this season is fuckin' ridiculous, I exclaim, throwing up my hands in frustration, my boner wilting gradually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

No buddy, buddy, hey, buddy

Buddy you're holding it wrongbuddy hey no. You're doing it wrong buddy you gotta squeeze. Hey rear end in a top hat are you even LISTENING NOW GRAB THAT BALLSACK