Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

ten bench slots and five IR slots and 12 taxi squad slots and go ahead and start 16 guys too, gently caress it. There's a ton of dudes in football, let's roster them all. 32-team league, auction draft, let chaos reign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

ten bench slots and five IR slots and 12 taxi squad slots and go ahead and start 16 guys too, gently caress it. There's a ton of dudes in football, let's roster them all. 32-team league, auction draft, let chaos reign

lol hell yeah, but also that waiver wire :stare: Jerry rice would still be rostered, just in case

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

mcmagic posted:

17% is too low.

I suck at FAAB, not willing to spend too big a percentage so early on, even though I know the possible RoI is best earlier in the season. Hard to predict how my league will bid, I like to throw in $1 as a safety measure in case anyone decides to just put in a $0 bid. Murray would've been my RB5 behind Mixon, Henderson Jr, Kareem Hunt and Melvin Gordon. Also have a bunch of other "depth" with Rashaad Penny, Malcolm Brown, and Damien Williams. In hindsight maybe it would've been better to roll the dice but seems like there's a lot of disagreement over Murray and the Ravens backfield generally. What I really need is a breakout TE to upgrade from Logan Thomas.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

So after some trades and waivers I've got the following starting lineup in a 12 team ppr league.

K. Murray
R. Mostert
C. Carson
S. Diggs
D. Metcalf
D. Goedert
A. Robinson II
Patriots
M. Gay

Does this look like a solid lineup?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Those running backs are bad. Real bad

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

So after some trades and waivers I've got the following starting lineup in a 12 team ppr league.

K. Murray
R. Mostert
C. Carson
S. Diggs
D. Metcalf
D. Goedert
A. Robinson II
Patriots
M. Gay

Does this look like a solid lineup?

Looks fine, assuming Mostert can stay upright this year.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

It’s solid. Could be a contender.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Cool. I'm also a little worried about my rbs. I'll just have to keep an eye on potential waivers and possible trades.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

WRs are probably good enough to offset them even if they bust. I’d rather have an elite TE than an elite QB, especially when the QB isn’t part of a high end stack. But I doubt you’ll be unhappy with Kyler this season.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Good luck to everyone :toot:

Hoping Rodgers, Nuk, Diontae, Robby Anderson and David Montgomery go off today cause I’m in a deep hole after Thursday with my opponent starting Dak and me starting Zeke

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Sep 12, 2021

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I'm playing against Gronk this week and I started Mike Evans :(

Gonna need a big big day from rest of my dudes.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Soul Glo posted:

I'm playing against Gronk this week and I started Mike Evans :(

Gonna need a big big day from rest of my dudes.

Same but against AB. Now I’m overthinking the rest of my roster.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Realized I never posted my 2QB 10-team league post-draft (starting positions: 2QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FLEX). I actually am really happy with it!

QB: K. Murray (1)
QB: J. Burrow (3)
RB: N. Chubb (2)
RB: D. Swift (7)
WR: C. Ridley (4)
WR: T. Lockett (6)
WR: T. Higgins (8)

Bench QB: M. Stafford (5), R. Fitzpatrick (13)
Bench RB: D. Harris (10), D. Sermon (12), J. Robinson (14), L. Murray (15), J. Conner (16)
Bench WR: D. Samuel (9) DJ Chark (11), R. Switzer (17)

Strong backup QBs for byes/injuries, what turned out to be a nice RB bench for the inevitable subs there, with my only real weakness at WR. Going to try and waiver/trade to shore that up. Of course, I got sniped a couple of times on picks I really wanted. :capitalism:

My league locks the waiver wire between the draft and end of preseason, so now I can start making moves again. So far I've dropped Switzer, Sermon, and Chark to pick up Gesicki, a defense, and a kicker. Thinking I might want to pick Sermon and/or Chark back up though, based on their performance today.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
So I guess Ekeler is good to play 100% today.

Not sure about OBJ for today though, think I’ll start Marquez Callaway in his stead.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

So I guess Ekeler is good to play 100% today.

Not sure about OBJ for today though, think I’ll start Marquez Callaway in his stead.

Yeah. Hope that's correct. I had my hand hovering over adding Justin Jackson but that league has such a short bench, I'd have to drop someone useful.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
RB2 starting advice: Henderson, Edmunds, or Mostert? .5 ppr has me leaning Mostert.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I think Mostert is going off today.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

shirts and skins posted:

I think you mean his leg is going to come off today

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Sweeper posted:

I think you mean his leg is going to come off today

He will be the first cyborg RB and he will score me many touch downs.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

goddamnit

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1437076644825649154

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1437077289049657347?s=19

shirts and skins posted:

i think mostert is going off today.

shirts and skins posted:

shirts and skins posted:

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Any insight into the second man up for the niners? Hasty or the seemingly more athletic Elijah Mitchel?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
No inside info but my assumption would be Hasty since he played last year. Would be surprised if he was behind a 6th round rookie. Of course, I'm surprised he's ahead of Sermon, so what do I know?

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I assume Mitchell is active as a ST contributor, but he's a sixth rounder because he competed in the Sunbelt. Good coaches don't let draft capital stand in the way of who starts and who sits. (Hasty is of course a UDFA).

May just roll with the unknown in Mitchel, but I'm galaxy braining it.

Ayudo fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Sep 12, 2021

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Come to think of it, next man up for the 49ers might be Juszczyk

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Ayudo posted:

Any insight into the second man up for the niners? Hasty or the seemingly more athletic Elijah Mitchel?

I think I'm gonna stash Mitchell since he's more exciting, but Hasty is probably the safer/smarter end-of-bench.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
https://twitter.com/CamInman/status/1437092194884673546?s=19

Elijah Mitchell, come on down.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
There's a rumor going around that the Sermon inactive is because he broke a team rule, which would actually make some sense out of how this seemed to come out of nowhere (beat writers sure didn't notice anything in practice).

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Redzone tends to be free the first week of the year FYI.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Tiptoes posted:

There's a rumor going around that the Sermon inactive is because he broke a team rule, which would actually make some sense out of how this seemed to come out of nowhere (beat writers sure didn't notice anything in practice).

This would make more sense. They rested him in preseason the way you'd rest a veteran. To do that and then make him a healthy scratch for performance in Week 1 would be odd.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Imagine having a dead rotting corpse like David Johnson rostered and looking down your nose at Murray. smh

Look at that he already scored a TD

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Let's see Cooks get some more action I was told (by myself) he was their only player

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
James Robinson with a solid 0 touches in the first quarter, cool...

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1437128308823453698?s=20

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ok but what about Saquan?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/Stephania_ESPN/status/1437131017907752961?s=20

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Ok deebo

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Benched Chase for Conner 10 mins before kickoff. Not a good move!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Just wanted to say gently caress ESPN and their post-draft rankings that had me dead last in my league. I'm currently obliterating my opponent and on pace the be the high scorer in my league.

Kyler Murray :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

shirts and skins posted: