Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

empty whippet box posted:

goodbye covid thread, I dared to say that I don't think it's cool to call people 'retard' casually all the time so now im getting av changed and harassed and poo poo so i am just not gonna post anymore see ya later!!!! probably never!! I shouldn't have spent $5 to wipe my av because i am very poor but I don't feel like going around having bigoted slurs attached to all my posts and the harassment is probably going to continue so w/e im just done

Nah, gently caress them. Stick around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Gearhead posted:

I mean, on one hand, that's putting it all out there for someone. On the other hand, there are going to be a lot of people who are going to be extremely pissed to find out that some of these things are being tested using that tech and may actually have some sort of a serious crisis over this.

nah, the concern about fetal cell lines is just an excuse

they'll go with another bullshit reason not to vaccinate while chugging maalox and demanding their z-paks for colds every year

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

hellotoothpaste posted:

That’s dumb gently caress them stay here

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/1436996791275245574?s=19

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lol just because you insist on calling it endemic doesn't mean it's not going to personally kill your rear end

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

covid- 9.0 is out. tons of buffs and bug fixes.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nah, gently caress them. Stick around.

if for no other reason than spite, don't make it easy for them

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

goodbye covid thread, I dared to say that I don't think it's cool to call people 'retard' casually all the time so now im getting av changed and harassed and poo poo so i am just not gonna post anymore see ya later!!!! probably never!! I shouldn't have spent $5 to wipe my av because i am very poor but I don't feel like going around having bigoted slurs attached to all my posts and the harassment is probably going to continue so w/e im just done

You're one of the best posters around. I like your posts, gently caress madjackel who is probably rage buying you red text because he's upset of your button making fun of him

Edit: it's probably not madjackel I'm just being mean to madjackel right now

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

How did madjackal become the thread enemy? I missed that.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Gripweed posted:

Oh sweet summer child.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Gripweed posted:

He told everyone that they were mentally ill if they were still staying home / avoiding eating in restaurants / not going on tinder dates with randos, etc.

Oh and he also said we were antivaxxers if we discussed any breakthrough cases and claimed we were personally causing people to not get vaccinated lmao

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Gripweed posted:

He was also doing the Nate Silver bit about dead children not mattering iirc

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Rhesus Pieces posted:

nah, the concern about fetal cell lines is just an excuse

they'll go with another bullshit reason not to vaccinate while chugging maalox and demanding their z-paks for colds every year

There are some people who are devout who are going to have a serious problem with that list because they were operating in ignorance.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gripweed posted:

pretended to be a doctor for clout

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Gripweed posted:

this has been the case for like 1.5 yrs

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

silicone thrills posted:

He told everyone that they were mentally ill if they were still staying home / avoiding eating in restaurants / not going on tinder dates with randos, etc.

Oh and he also said we were antivaxxers if we discussed any breakthrough cases and claimed we were personally causing people to not get vaccinated lmao

Yep he did this poo poo for months at the start of 2021, then conveniently hosed off to d&d when delta arrived to prove him hilariously wrong

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Lacrosse posted:

He was also doing the Nate Silver bit about dead children not mattering iirc

WHAT

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
But guys the economy needs us to go out to stores. How will society survive if you don't walk through a hot topic for 45 minutes only to buy nothing and steal a belt buckle and also to catch Covid

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

1000 pages about something that's over and doesn't exist, here's to another 10,000

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have been a football enjoyer for 26 years but today it just feels different.
Am I depressed? Is it the game's fault for being 10-6 after 3 quarters? Or is it CBS falling all over themselves to praise the chud Buffalo fans for spending precious capital

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

silicone thrills posted:

i wonder if he got those fridge credentials framed yet

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

Idiot Kicker posted:

Am I depressed? Is it the game's fault for being 10-6 after 3 quarters? Or is it CBS falling all over themselves to praise the chud Buffalo fans for spending precious capital

I think what cured me of any actual enjoyment of football was when I was in college and got to see what college football fans did to the area AROUND the stadium on gameday. Got real tired of having my good rest spoiled by loud assholes from out of town tearing up the quad on gameday.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Idiot Kicker posted:

the game im watching could have been filmed in 2019

COVID is OVER

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Gearhead posted:

There are some people who are devout who are going to have a serious problem with that list because they were operating in ignorance.

sure but those people are few and far between, like catholics who believe abortion AND the death penalty are both murder

most people aren't that intellectually consistent and are working based on ulterior motives

Rhesus Pieces fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 12, 2021

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

silicone thrills posted:

HE SAID WE HAVE BAD HAIR!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

gently caress THAT GUY

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

page 918

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Idiot Kicker posted:

I'm just trying to ignore the crowds

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

home haircut crew checking in

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

wat

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

:(

i like reading your posts, you're a cool dude.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FunkyFjord posted:

rockin my flowbee

wheres urs

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

decided to splurge some of my dev time today to make a title screen

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

FunkyFjord posted:

Haven't had one from a barber since February 2019.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Idiot Kicker posted:

well watching the nation commit suicide had taken some of the fun out of it for me personally but ya whatevs

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hmmery

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Google Butt posted:

this has been the case for like 1.5 yrs

no way, he was a thread superstar back at the beginning of the pandemic when he was posting all those dramatic long winded tales from the frontlines

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Idiot Kicker posted:

Come join us in the sumo thread and watch sumo with us. The fans are all masked. Fat guys push each other around and occasionally do incredible feats of strength and agility. Understand the sport basically immediately.

Or watch baseball. The stands are empty as gently caress.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Coldrice posted:

i heard the metroid prime intro music in my heard while watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX2ZyPV87ZE&t=24s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Coldrice posted:

feel like we're witnessing the birth of something big here