Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

what are you personally gonna do about it?

not rape anybody and not tell rape victims to shut up and eat poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

i don't give a single gently caress that she doesn't have perfect political opinions and i think it's revolting and telling to have the reaction "rape victim can eat poo poo because she said a relatively mild wrong thing that tangentially affects me"

remembering fondly the liberal reaction to the women trump invited to the debate

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ram dass in hell posted:

not rape anybody and not tell rape victims to shut up and eat poo poo

so you're just gonna let a cabal of rapists and pedophiles run rampant at the highest level of society? hmm

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

so you're just gonna let a cabal of rapists and pedophiles run rampant at the highest level of society? hmm

yes, me, personally, I am choosing to do that, thank you for the insightful posts identifying the real villain here, me

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

whats your point?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
what, given the assertion that she is 100% correct and that these monstrous things are commonplace and constantly covered up by the global elite, is the moral responsibility of any random poster itt?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

One of the California Dems main donors was a serial killer

and they could get married before they were murdered because of that guy, i hope they were thankful

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

what, given the assertion that she is 100% correct and that these monstrous things are commonplace and constantly covered up by the global elite, is the moral responsibility of any random poster itt?

dude just say whatever it is you're trying to say

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

give us the catharsis of making fun of whatever dumb opinion or idea you have is and we can all move on

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

what

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

fart simpson posted:

whats your point?

hes really stupid he probably doesn't have a coherent one

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

fart simpson posted:

dude just say whatever it is you're trying to say

If you're using a rape victims trauma as a cudgel against the democrats because you're an angry little bitch instead of advancing an actual theory of power to affect positive change, you should save us all some time and just murder suicide an elite or something. or honestly just the suicide part would be fine.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol youre such a piece of poo poo dude. i sincerely hope you get permabanned so i dont have to see your terrible posts anymore ever

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

If you're using a rape victims trauma as a cudgel against the democrats because you're an angry little bitch instead of advancing an actual theory of power to affect positive change, you should save us all some time and just murder suicide an elite or something. or honestly just the suicide part would be fine.

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Rose McGowan's Weaponized Trauma

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ok

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

turn on yr monitor

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i'd like to marry an elite personally. one with loooots of money. taintrunner strat minus rape

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Liberals always want violence.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

a Loving Dog posted:

lol youre such a piece of poo poo dude. i sincerely hope you get permabanned so i dont have to see your terrible posts anymore ever

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

do you realize you started this by telling someone off who said "don't tell her to eat poo poo because she has some wrong political opinions" ?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

idk how else to read that post besides you saying that Rose should kill herself

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

i'd like to marry an elite personally. one with loooots of money. taintrunner strat minus rape

bezos and gates are single

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

why don't you go suck another one of Glenn's cumloads out of a homeless brazillan teens rear end, you fat human being

lmfao thank you so much for this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

epic

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

what are you personally gonna do about it?

amplify the truth by posting about it bitch

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the dems aren't good! it is not a good look for the governor's wife to be running hush-money schemes for prolific rapists and abusers.

libs find this problematic though so I guess I won't be getting any work at Times Up

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"you shouldn't speak out against unions," i declare, standing bravely in front of the members of the police and/or correctional officers' unions

some unions are poo poo. some unions use their power to protect abusers and some unions negotiate away their members' right to collective action like the broward county teachers' unions. i'm not familiar with the politics of the california teachers' union(s), but it's real possible that they're as lovely or shittier than the broward teachers' union and actually do need to be wholly rooted out and replaced.

teachers in broward county are forbidden from striking. gently caress the teachers' union for negotiating that away.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

drat

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Yossarian-22 posted:

amplify the truth by posting about it bitch

lol lib poo poo. why don't you start an ngo about it?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

hell yeah love a good meltdown

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

same

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol that the weak poo poo i posted was all it took for you to completely melt down and become as homophobic as possible

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

long, long may this year.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
me seeing homeless brazillian teens rear end (glenn used):

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lol lib poo poo. why don't you start an ngo about it?

the inside of your head is made of rocks

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I can't believe that something awful of all places is fatphobic

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

you gotta pay the glenn toll, if you wanna get into this brazilian's hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

your meltdown just proves that Rose McGowan is sane holy poo poo