Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Rose McGowan is an actress whose brain was broken by Harvey Weinstein hiring an Israeli intelligence firm to spy on her, by Epstein, and by everything surrounding Tara Reade/Joe Biden. She occasionally posts cringe but 99% of the time she is 100% correct. The Democrats and Republicans are both rapists and pedos.

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1433504623483097096

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1433672237471740055

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1433082680028114944

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1426687467848093703

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1423386214418329602

This thread is about Rose McGowan and her tweets, which are good and right, although it can occasionally intersect with Glenn, who is more often wrong than he used to be but still manages to be very very right some of the time.

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1429541325955809284

And remember, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr0y6Vxvi3A&t=43s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Rose's right

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Alyssa Milano should be in prison

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

it was pretty easy to see which way metoo would ultimately go when in its earliest days mcgowan got absolutely dumpstered the millisecond she started even obliquely referencing our faves and dipshits like milano got installed as the faces of the movement

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lol at "moron achievement unlocked" go rose

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

she, owns

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

it was pretty easy to see which way metoo would ultimately go when in its earliest days mcgowan got absolutely dumpstered the millisecond she started even obliquely referencing our faves and dipshits like milano got installed as the faces of the movement

why is Milano bad? i thought she was doing good anti rapist stuff

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rose-mcgowan-brands-times-up-movement-fakes-for-partnering-with-caa

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

lmao at the entire organization contorting and twisting over Andrew Cuomo of all people

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

She stole #MeToo from Tarana Burke and then used it for partisan purposes, to attack Kavanaugh/Trump but defend Biden. She works with TimesUp which has helped Andrew Cuomo and given him advice while he was under scrutiny for being a sex pest

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
yeah i love the lady who posts terf poo poo too

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I always get the feeling that Milano says the word sheeple a lot around her friends

like she's really dumb, but i'm pretty sure there's some dunning-krueger poo poo there as well where she envisions herself a puppetmaster

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

yeah i love the lady who posts terf poo poo too

glenn greenwald?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

paul_soccer12 posted:

glenn greenwald?

a muppet bitch

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Rose McOwnin

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

She stole #MeToo from Tarana Burke and then used it for partisan purposes, to attack Kavanaugh/Trump but defend Biden. She works with TimesUp which has helped Andrew Cuomo and given him advice while he was under scrutiny for being a sex pest

as I understand it TimesUp was hijacked by CAA to direct negative attention toward predators/harassers who are not their clients while running cover for the predators/harassers who are their clients

Milano was involved in this

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

glenn greenwald?

legit lol at this thread following the same trajectory within one page

Harvey Birdman
Oct 21, 2012

I think Rose apologized pretty sincerely for the transphobic poo poo a couple years ago, I might be out of the loop if there's been anything since. Hope not.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
please stop thinking that anyone who's name you've heard of online that you dont know in person is good. thanks,

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
no

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

croup coughfield posted:

please stop thinking that anyone who's name you've heard of online that you dont know in person is good. thanks,

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
far be it from me to intercede in anyone's desperate parasocial relationships i guess

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

rose is right

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Gresh posted:

rose is right

shes my close friend

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

croup coughfield posted:

Nixon avatar? Wow, problematic much?!?!?! Cool and normal, y'all

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

shes my close friend

thats cool but she's closer to me

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!

Yossarian-22 posted:

Nixon avatar? Wow, problematic much?!?!?! Cool and normal, y'all

nixon was my close personal friend and a great man who was railroaded by the loonie left. he left me his palatial yorba linda home after he passed

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

thats cool but she's closer to me

really she never mentions you when we have heart to hearts

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

paul_soccer12 posted:

really she never mentions you when we have heart to hearts

she probably doesnt want you to get jealous, she's so thoughtful!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
buy her an account op

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

croup coughfield posted:

far be it from me to intercede in anyone's desperate parasocial relationships i guess

i'm not in a parasocial relationship, i'm not in a parasocial relationship, i say as i invoke a 2-3 year old controversy about a person i don't care about at all who was a rape victim

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
rose killin it with chaos energy

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

croup coughfield posted:

I don’t think you’re good

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
imagine observing someone's behaviour and making a judgement call just lol fail aids

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Imagine judging a victim of rape and spying for having a meltdown one time and having somewhat regressive thoughts in the past

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

you're all cancelled for mentioning the name r*se mcg*w*n in my presence

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

a Loving Dog posted:

legit lol at this thread following the same trajectory within one page

Something Awful has taught me that there are apparently only 5 types of people on twitter: chuds, liberals, misogynists, antisemites, and transphobes.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Yossarian-22 posted:

Imagine judging a victim of rape and spying for having a meltdown one time and having somewhat regressive thoughts in the past

too late i think harvey weinstein is good now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
had a celebrity crush on her when i was a kid as a goth type gf so i agree w/ everything she says. case closed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao