Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

happy belated 35th to the entire Mario bros. family

Lmfao

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

holy poo poo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

happy belated 35th to the entire Mario bros. family

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NienNunb posted:

Lmfao at everything

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Only imp dreams
gently caress you Nintendo please
No time for dogs
A third brother
But when we wake
Shiddy's been erased
And so it seems
Only imp dreams

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Lmfao at everything

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Only imp dreams
gently caress you Nintendo please
No time for dogs
A third brother
But when we wake
Shiddy's been erased
And so it seems
Only imp dreams

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Lmfao at everything

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lol

The direct quote could be taken to imply that Mario already has 2 brothers :stare:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the third brother is wario.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

The Klowner posted:

the third brother is wario.

as a kid i read boys life magazine the official magazine of the boy scouts exclusively for the like half a page of video game coverage they had per issue and their preview of yoshi's island ended with a sentence along the lines of "and the ending will finally answer the age old question - just who is mario's twin brother?". for some reason reading that completely mindfucked my stupid kid brain, like i was completely blown away that this was apparently a question people were asking and i was unaware of it and no one had solved it. i rented as many mario games as i could in the leadup to yoshi's island desperately trying to find a clue to this imaginary mystery and was completely convinced it was wario and got so disappointed when i finally beat yoshi's island and it was just luigi

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

as a kid i read boys life magazine the official magazine of the boy scouts exclusively for the like half a page of video game coverage they had per issue and their preview of yoshi's island ended with a sentence along the lines of "and the ending will finally answer the age old question - just who is mario's twin brother?". for some reason reading that completely mindfucked my stupid kid brain, like i was completely blown away that this was apparently a question people were asking and i was unaware of it and no one had solved it. i rented as many mario games as i could in the leadup to yoshi's island desperately trying to find a clue to this imaginary mystery and was completely convinced it was wario and got so disappointed when i finally beat yoshi's island and it was just luigi

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

as a kid i read boys life magazine the official magazine of the boy scouts exclusively for the like half a page of video game coverage they had per issue and their preview of yoshi's island ended with a sentence along the lines of "and the ending will finally answer the age old question - just who is mario's twin brother?". for some reason reading that completely mindfucked my stupid kid brain, like i was completely blown away that this was apparently a question people were asking and i was unaware of it and no one had solved it. i rented as many mario games as i could in the leadup to yoshi's island desperately trying to find a clue to this imaginary question and was completely convinced it was wario and got so disappointed when i finally beat yoshi's island and it was just luigi

lmfao. flipping past the pages on heroic stories of lifesaving and advanced knot tutorials and going straight to the fzero 64 review. i would only read the video game sections and those weird ads in the back advertising build-your-own hovercars

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

mbt posted:

lmfao. flipping past the pages on heroic stories of lifesaving and advanced knot tutorials and going straight to the fzero 64 review. i would only read the video game sections and those weird ads in the back advertising build-your-own hovercars

my parents never let me get the hovercar plans but they did let me order itching poweder for some reason and immediately took it away when they found out it was ground up fiberglass

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

luigi seeing the phrase "just luigi" yet again

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wow! Great ending, but we're still waiting to see who Mario's mysterious twin brother is! Can't wait to play as that guy in an upcoming Nintendo game.

i'm right here, i'm still right here. mario? can they hear me?
/

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Episode 1: Turnabout Bros

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Lol

The direct quote could be taken to imply that Mario already has 2 brothers :stare:

of course mario has 2 brothers. mario and luigi. am i being trolled...?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

of course mario has 2 brothers. mario and luigi. am i being trolled...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXGelGpQxF4

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Luigi extremely excited that he's going to rescue one of the famed Super Mario Brothers in Mario Galaxy, but then he's disappointed when he discovers it's just Luigi.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Luigi extremely excited that he's going to rescue one of the famed Super Mario Brothers in Mario Galaxy, but then he's disappointed when he discovers it's just Luigi.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

DJ Khaled: Congratulations, you saved yourself.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

twitch streamer with dead eyes opening loot box after loot box: just Luigi... just Luigi… just Luigi

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The greatest trick the third Mario brother ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009