Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Don't look Steve! looooook

I was not giving your mother a sideways hug, I was not helping her look for her contact, we were plowing! Oh no

My favorite sex description is the one where Stan uses the hot blonde android to lure Steve and Bollock says "He's about to be sex pummeled by your son."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mom says you were worried I was going to dethrone you. I just wanted you to know... you should be.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Quit shakin' her boob, Stan. She likes girls. :colbert:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
scott grimes is an insanely good singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltTIJiIBiw

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is this a quote or are you just angling for a francine tag

You know vaj, the cabana boy? He was in almost all their honeymoon photos but we never got to see him.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Jose posted:

Which is why the way they handled Boys 12 as a concept irks me, should have had it be a recurring element so they could have an excuse to give us Steve songs every couple of episodes

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Jose posted:

He's a fantastic get as a voice actor.

drrockso20 posted:

Which is why the way they handled Boys 12 as a concept irks me, should have had it be a recurring element so they could have an excuse to give us Steve songs every couple of episodes

They still give Steve a LOT of song, just without the added weight of 11 extra boys.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

drrockso20 posted:

I am one thousand percent sure that having Steve sing every couple of episodes would get obnoxious in about half -- maaaaybe 3/4 -- of a season.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

YeahTubaMike posted:

I am one thousand percent sure that having Steve sing every couple of episodes would get obnoxious in about half -- maaaaybe 3/4 -- of a season.

Speak for your self

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I started a new job where I get to look at a lot of names. Sometimes I wonder if Roger is stopping by.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

TheFattestPat posted:

I started a new job where I get to look at a lot of names. Sometimes I wonder if Roger is stopping by.

Precious T. Seaman: the cutest little pirate you've ever seen, 486 confirmed kills.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Precious T. Seaman: the cutest little pirate you've ever seen, 486 confirmed kills.

And only 12 were other personas of his

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
This show ever do an anthology episode?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

This show ever do an anthology episode?

Nope, which surprises me whenever I remember they haven't.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
I think my favourite thing about Boys 12 is that they have not one but two members named Abraham. Abraham H!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I really wished they did more with them before killing them off

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

I really wished they did more with them before killing them off

Luckily knowing this show the odds are good they'll be brought back in a future episode with no explanation, plus didn't all the other members who died besides the murderer happen offscreen, so they could always just handwave it as him being a crazy lier(and then we could have an episode where they hold tryouts for a new 12th member to replace him, and only about a quarter of the applicants are Roger Personas)

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Adult Swim and TBS have their reruns lined up now. I love the show but if it's on for 3.5 hours a day I'd like some different episodes.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

I noticed this as well. Very annoying when I enjoy an AD episode at the end of the workday alone (your presence would disrupt that) and it's the same episode that was on [AS] last night.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its kind of weird how in the first episode/pilot everybody else is pretty on point except for Steve who both looks and sounds completely off.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

muscles like this! posted:

Its kind of weird how in the first episode/pilot everybody else is pretty on point except for Steve who both looks and sounds completely off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBOMnDotktE

This one?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I rewatched the Rubbernecking episode the other day and god drat it was good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNs-9613zL4

It also featured one of the best songs in the series.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I like it when Steve suddenly gets abs for singing.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's that diaphragmatic breathing yo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I really liked the art in hideki's house what is it anyone know

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

His design and voice are both terrible in the pilot, so I'm not surprised whoever greenlit the show said "everything is fine, except for Steve, for the love of GOD change everything about Steve immediately" and honestly that was the right call.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I'm guessing they were trying to emphasize his geek/loser status. Thank God they didn't keep that voice.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I don’t think it’s even Grimes?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

The_Doctor posted:

I don’t think it’s even Grimes?

It was Ricky Blitt.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I've never seen that before, and holy poo poo if Steve were still like that I'd never watch

And he's one of my favorites now so, bullet dodged I guess!

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

It's like they did a revision on everything in turn, but Steve and the house exterior were last and they needed to meet a deadline.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I'm assuming there isn't a new episode tonight since my TV lineup says its "Flush after Reading." I wish American Dad didn't have weird breaks between episodes sometimes.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

It’s the final episode of the season! I wonder if they’re holding off until Halloween (it’s kinda spooky themed), and then they’ll just go straight into season 19 afterwards.

When Pigs Cry
Oct 23, 2012
Buglord
I could see it being like the last Christmas episode where it's just kind of a bonus episode in the middle of their break. The last couple seasons haven't started started until April, but it's hard to tell with this goofy-rear end show that used to just save a couple episodes to lead into the next season for funzies.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Granted it's wikipedia, but they have it listed as airing Oct 25th.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Jesus Christ, we might not even be alive by then! We need to go to Hell with all the American Dad seasons complete or we'll walk the earth as shades!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Okay, so when Stan and Klaus switched bodies, I totally missed that when it shows them riding the horse, that was what Klaus was seeing when he was on the nod after injecting heroin.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

Jesus Christ, we might not even be alive by then! We need to go to Hell with all the American Dad seasons complete or we'll walk the earth as shades!

Oh man, I'm thinking of the dirty tricks Satan would play on us. We'd get the DVD's, but there would be no DVD player. Then eventually we'd get one, and it would turn out that there's nothing but new Family Guy episodes on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

TheFattestPat posted:

Oh man, I'm thinking of the dirty tricks Satan would play on us. We'd get the DVD's, but there would be no DVD player. Then eventually we'd get one, and it would turn out that there's nothing but new Family Guy episodes on them.

They family guy episodes are dubbed in a language you don't understand, the sub translations are in a different language you don't understand.