Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

This guy's into bird watching too

https://twitter.com/OFFICIAL_NY_UAP/status/1437423936883539971?s=19

e eh this account is currently lame, maybe it gets better with time

I'm super skeptical about all of this but dang that's really cool, I assumed it was going to be another blip in the distance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Lue has a book: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/arts/luis-elizondo-ufo-book-1235012266/

WEH posted:

I've read that some people think its from an F-15 or something, so if the camera isn't plugged into the audio loop or w/e I don't know how audible the pilots would be

It looks more like the wing of a passenger jet imo

it dont matter has issued a correction as of 22:13 on Sep 13, 2021

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol. so much for not being in it for money

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Looks like Lue ditched TTSA and is now rolling with Seah Cahill's startup Skyfort, LLC?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

also that interview posted yesterday was odd. he was in San Marino with a dutch guy for some reason and they both kept looking off camera at someone. what the gently caress is even in San Marino? lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:tinylue:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

BAH!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

hell yea

dude’s been open that he’s going to get paid by writing a book or something after his part in this winds down, and why wouldn’t he

keep in mind that Lue is a lifelong intelligence community guy who was trusted and worked at extremely high levels, if he just wanted to get rich there’s more lucrative paths than ufo grifting

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

should I buy it as lue or tinylue?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

his name is tinylue

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

gently caress I didn't realize a smilie is 30 bux, tinylue might have to wait :( here he was in his glory

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
he is very small

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hahahaha truly tiny lue

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

i just saw a lue post on my ig feed

it's going mainstream

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

also that interview posted yesterday was odd. he was in San Marino with a dutch guy for some reason and they both kept looking off camera at someone. what the gently caress is even in San Marino? lol

there's another interview with that guy and :tinylue: up on youtube. apparently there is a science conference happening there gathering EU scientists interested in studying UAPs, as well as a bunch of spooks and ex-spooks like :tinylue:. supposedly (reading between the lines of some very obvious hints) :tinylue: talked to high-rank italian military guys and found out that they're interested in releasing some bird videos "very soon". the dutch guy with him supposedly attended the meetings between :tinylue: and the italian military. also :tinylue: kept repeating that san marino is a "fairy tale town" like ralph fiennes in In Bruges lmao

honestly lue is putting a real deadline on himself. either this poo poo materializes or it doesn't and his credibility will shatter within like 6 months if it doesn't

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 03:02 on Sep 14, 2021

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
what a massive waste of money but

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

hahahaah :tinylue:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lil lue, the miniature spook :tinylue:

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

:tinylue: :blaster:

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

sick

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

someone buy him an account imo

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
:tinylue::okpos:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

whoever bought :tinylue: we are indebted to you o7

E thank u vomik

my bony fealty has issued a correction as of 04:00 on Sep 14, 2021

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

hahaha :tinylue: :blaster: :blaster: :blaster:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

do you guys sperm in the aliens when you're taken board their crafts? or do they sperm in you?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

toggle posted:

do you guys sperm in the aliens when you're taken board their crafts? or do they sperm in you?

you know it

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:gary: :tinylue: :yarg:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

I wasn't reading the thread at the time this came out but was it ever discussed in here? Christopher Mellon tweeted about it when it first dropped:

https://www.uaptheory.com/

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

yep

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

:tinylue: :blaster: :coolbird: :blastback: :tinylue:

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

One thing that bothers me a bunch working back through the OSS podcast abduction cases is the incredible prominence of bipedal humanoids when the abductee actually encounters the creatures presumably in control of the craft.

It seems supremely strange and improbable to me that anything like a hominid would arise organically on another fertile planet that then produces a technological society that travels the cosmos to wind up interacting with a less technically capable primate. If any of the abduction cases are accurate as recounted and not just the CIA dosing a town with LSD or whatever, I feel like it almost becomes way more probable that the entities involved are extra dimensional homies and not interstellar ones, but maybe at a certain point that's a distinction that doesn't matter.

E: since thread was talking about synchronicity weirdness, I can't remember if I ever mentioned one of the only ones that's made me really wonder about the nature of poo poo like that.

A few months ago when I was planning to slide thru Marfa on a work trip at the behest of my partner that's super into high strangeness stuff (I shamefully hadn't heard about the lights there before that), I was out grabbing food with her at a small taco joint near us.

We're seated outdoors and just catching up when we both simultaneously start eavesdropping on the dudes seated behind us, one of whom had begun excitedly telling his other two friends about the Marfa lights phenomena, and we shot each other a pretty hefty 👀👀👀 face.

Still within the realm of mere coincidence I guess, but improbable and weird as gently caress.

Objurium has issued a correction as of 05:49 on Sep 14, 2021

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
:parrot: :tinylue: :parrot:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Objurium posted:

One thing that bothers me a bunch working back through the OSS podcast abduction cases is the incredible prominence of bipedal humanoids when the abductee actually encounters the creatures presumably in control of the craft.

It seems supremely strange and improbable to me that anything like a hominid would arise organically on another fertile planet that then produces a technological society that travels the cosmos to wind up interacting with a less technically capable primate. If any of the abduction cases are accurate as recounted and not just the CIA dosing a town with LSD or whatever, I feel like it almost becomes way more probable that the entities involved are extra dimensional homies and not interstellar ones, but maybe at a certain point that's a distinction that doesn't matter.

yeah you'd think it would be space crabs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcinisation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Objurium posted:

Or they're biomechanical drones designed to seem familiar to us dumb monkeys

Or they're not really there and are just induced hallucinations for similar reasons

Or the abductions don't actually happen inside a space ship or w/e and the whole thing is a monkey brain attempt to explain the incomprehensible