Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

freeedr posted:

This is my favorite thing to do at the beach but when I explain it people don’t know what I’m talking about

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The thing where you pick up the watery sand and let it drip and the drops solidify into cool little towers instantly. You know what I mean.

No?

You know, you just drip the wet sand.

No, like you pull up sand from under the shallow water and let it—

You just—

Never mind

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I, for one, can't work out what you could be referring to

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

freeedr posted:

The thing where you pick up the watery sand and let it drip and the drops solidify into cool little towers instantly. You know what I mean.

No?

You know, you just drip the wet sand.

No, like you pull up sand from under the shallow water and let it—

You just—

Never mind

jesus is he having a stroke?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

sand?

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

My in-laws just bought a boat, after an unmitigated disaster of a previous boat. I am now looking for that gif of a boat backing full speed into the water followed promptly by the towing truck. Why can't I find it?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

CBC.ca running a story about a bunch of undecided under-30 voters who are furiously worried about the deficit.

Absolutely unreal 'journalism' on display profiling a bunch of loving morons.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

null_pointer posted:

My in-laws just bought a boat, after an unmitigated disaster of a previous boat. I am now looking for that gif of a boat backing full speed into the water followed promptly by the towing truck. Why can't I find it?

Think I found it in the first part of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFpWvDsJs7U

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Velocity Raptor posted:

Think I found it in the first part of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFpWvDsJs7U

God drat the goon hive mind is amazing. How the hell do I make a gif out of that thing.

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
We called them dribble castles because the sand and water dribble out between your fingers.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

null_pointer posted:

God drat the goon hive mind is amazing. How the hell do I make a gif out of that thing.

Didn’t optimize very well

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

That70sHeidi posted:

We called them dribble castles because the sand and water dribble out between your fingers.

You call what that

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

That70sHeidi posted:

They will not see. It is futile. You and I don’t belong on this world.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/dj2fS6c.mp4

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

freeedr posted:

They will not see. It is futile. You and I don’t belong on this world.

I'm with you. I know drizzle/dribble castles. Not sure what bit others are doing.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

freeedr posted:

Didn’t optimize very well

I can't look for it right now but this exact clip was posted in the Schadenfreude thread within the past week.

edit: I lied I did have time to look for it.

koshmar has a new favorite as of 22:40 on Sep 15, 2021

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:wtf:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

koshmar posted:

edit: I lied I did have time to look for it.

:tipshat:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

hooah posted:

I'm with you. I know drizzle/dribble castles. Not sure what bit others are doing.

freeedr posted:

This is my favorite thing to do at the beach but when I explain it people don’t know what I’m talking about

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

DDR a BBC TODAY!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ok calm down I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for this...

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

What do you even do in that situation? That goes for both the one dancing and the ones in the audience? Just stare at it in disbelief, look at anything else in the room, scatter like a primed grenade has just been tossed?

Inclined to believe it's just a prank but still the question remains.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Unperson_47 posted:

What do you even do in that situation? That goes for both the one dancing and the ones in the audience? Just stare at it in disbelief, look at anything else in the room, scatter like a primed grenade has just been tossed?

As an onlooker? I would muster my vast resource of midwestern repression, wrench my head toward the nearest person, and begin talking about the weather.

If I were the person playing next to the dildo dildo revolution player? I would keep looking straightforward and playing. If anyone asked me if I saw that afterward I would be like "Oh, what, no, I didn't see that. I was concentrating too hard. What fell out? Wow, that's crazy. Anyways, did you know that sometimes it rains around here, but other times it doesn't?"

If I were the person causing the furor? Spontaneously combust, probably while saying something like "Mild summer, huh? THEY SAY IT'S GONNA BE A NASTY WINTER THIS YEEEEEEEEARRRRRG"

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Unperson_47 posted:

reenact this scene

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Large Testicles posted:

reenact this scene

No, reenact this scene

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
No one around her really reacts, like at all. Fake.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

E:

freeedr has a new favorite as of 19:57 on Sep 16, 2021

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

:(

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/jY2XHXH.mp4

Try and take his lunch money.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/zH16brR.mp4

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Idk, that kids already trying pretty hard and the pole is not giving it up, I'm not sure that I'd get any lunch money out of it either.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

nope nope nope

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

freeedr posted:

:(:respek::(

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Now I wanna see the boxing kid fight the snake.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Now I wanna see the boxing kid fight the snake.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/TGUW5i9.gifv
:stare:

Can’t believe how that tiny amount of water can hide that massive big boy.

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.

Gazaar posted:

No one around her really reacts, like at all. Fake.

Can't remember where I saw this for the first time (Reddit, maybe?), but it was explained that this is some sort of challenge - they hold some sort of cucumber? between their thighs and see who can go the longest in the game.

If you look carefully at the video, you can see that the competitor actually runs off the gamepad, as well, because she had also dropped her <vegetable> and kicked it forward.

There was no reaction from the onlookers because 1) it was the expected outcome and 2) they had seen it before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

CollegeCop posted:

Can't remember where I saw this for the first time (Reddit, maybe?), but it was explained that this is some sort of challenge - they hold some sort of cucumber? between their thighs and see who can go the longest in the game.

If you look carefully at the video, you can see that the competitor actually runs off the gamepad, as well, because she had also dropped her <vegetable> and kicked it forward.

There was no reaction from the onlookers because 1) it was the expected outcome and 2) they had seen it before

Then she's a cheater because why else would her underwear drop, too?