Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

does riding a magic broom count as driving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
How about a trike

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Spiritus Nox posted:

does riding a magic broom count as driving

Only if it has ape hangers like in Black Clover

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

homeless snail posted:

who drives the bus

there are no buses in gensokyo

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

who drives the bus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCad-OoMGr0

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

El Burbo posted:

drat... this guy's pretty good

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i'm the bus driver, remember to thank me

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

never

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

bubbo is so mean to me

next time i'm skipping his stop

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

El Burbo posted:

:vince:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Aurora posted:

bubbo is so mean to me

next time i'm skipping his stop

ah wait come back im sorryyy

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

ah wait come back im sorryyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdzauZQg3xQ

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
El Busbo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

sorry i should have known better than to invite these jokes, this is the worst mistake i've made in my life
why are so many people in this thread chomping at the bit to post the most purestrain homophobia imaginable

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quote:

i like afrosamurai

homeless snail posted:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i decline to make tories laugh

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

-

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Aurora fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Sep 16, 2021

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

quote:

i like afrosamurai

homeless snail posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Aurora posted:

by god... the purestrain homophobia in this thread could replenish the depleted federal reserve. get mr. obama on the phone

shut up hazel. at least post a funny gif like snail did

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://files.catbox.moe/3dptr9.mp4

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

lol

for real tho the whole playful 'lol theyre just dating dudes offscreen' thing, even as a joke, makes me insanely uncomfortable and id really appreciate it if you didnt do it. i mean this sincerely and with all the love in my heart. thank you.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it will be hard, but i will resist the urge to steal the pie cooling on the heterosexual touhou window, the next time it is opened

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I'm sorry, I just wanted to make fun of that guy I knew with a car fetish.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

did he give them all cars because he thought cars were like hats for dudes

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/project_brsDF/status/1438337379564097538?s=20

New Black Rock Shooter anime. Maybe this one will be good.

This entire time I heard people referring to a BRS anime i thought it was a joke about re;creators.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Did any of them have things beside cars? Like one girl has a jet ski or someone else has an ATV or gyrocopter.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

homeless snail posted:

all the touhous are straight, the boys are just off screen

I get that this is going off of what was implied by what the creator zun himself said, but you realize how lovely this joke is/how lovely gay erasure in general is, right?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hope I don't get erased

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

unless it's a euphemism like getting rubbed out. I'd still be conflicted about it though

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

hope I don't get erased

You mean sent back to your childhood with your memories intact to solve a murder?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

getting trapped in an imitation shinkai is the worst fate of all. please dont make me see fireworks from the side and/or bottom, i'll be good

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

*tears streaming down my eyes, fork and knife in hands* bbut i dont want to eat a pancreas

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What about my original touhou characters: fat bald ugly man with hypnotic powers and dark skinned blond chad on the beach

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
he's not fat, he just has an expanded graze zone

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Julias posted:

I get that this is going off of what was implied by what the creator zun himself said
zun did not say anything like this, that quote is fake op

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Pretty sure them all being gay isn't Canon either. It's not homophobic to make a bad joke just because it goes against fanon. It's just lame and unfunny.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

zun is sober and does NOT wear hats.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Pretty sure them all being gay isn't Canon either. It's not homophobic to make a bad joke just because it goes against fanon. It's just lame and unfunny.
them all being gay isnt canon but its homophobic to immediately rush to make a joke about it just because someone dared to mention the possibility of gay shipping in touhou. if someones legitimately into the idea of a girl with their hot male oc or Genji But If He Turned Into a Hot Guy, or like, yuyuko/youmu's dad, whatever, my issue isnt people not caring about the oodles of f/f fanfic, its how anytime lesbianism gets brought up in this thread it turns into the comedy variety hour.

im not saying nobody can make jokes, im saying its weird how often the jokes are 'actually these characters are all loving men' themed

like if someone made a post about, idk, crona from soul eater being nb (not canon, but a reasonable weird on how their character is presented) and then like five people made jokes about how actually they're a hot stud man who uses he/him pronouns, thatd be weird, right?

Endorph fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Sep 16, 2021

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

them all being gay isnt canon but its homophobic to immediately rush to make a joke about it just because someone dared to mention the possibility of gay shipping in touhou. if someones legitimately into the idea of a girl with their hot male oc or Genji But If He Turned Into a Hot Guy, or like, yuyuko/youmu's dad, whatever, my issue isnt people not caring about the oodles of f/f fanfic, its how anytime lesbianism gets brought up in this thread it turns into the comedy variety hour.

im not saying nobody can make jokes, im saying its weird how often the jokes are 'actually these characters are all loving men' themed

This is the first time I've seen that here but if it's a reoccuring thing and I've just missed it then I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

This is the first time I've seen that here but if it's a reoccuring thing and I've just missed it then I agree.
im exaggerating a bit but it definitely happens a weirdly high amount, not just with touhou but in general.