Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Doppelganger posted:

I got offered Terry McLaurin for my Elijah Mitchell in 0.5 PPR. I have Zeke, Montgomery, Mike Davis, and RoJo at RB. Mash accept?
Update: This motherfucker backed out AFTER making the offer. I raked him over the coals in the group text, and I got McLaurin for Elijah Mitchell and Marquise Brown. Still feel like I came out on top:

My RBs: Zeke, Montgomery, RoJo, Mike Davis
My WRs: Tyreek, Robinson, McLaurin, Julio, Watkins, Tim Patrick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Absolutely. That's a steal. McLaurin's ceiling is hurt by Fitz being out but he did well with crap QBs all last year. Well done.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I would rather give up Trey Lance for Winston, just so you have a choice in the future between QBs that are actually playing

I don't trust him either, and I think there is an okay chance that Cousins ends the season with more fantasy points than Winston. But it could definitely go the other way and unless it seems like Trey Lance is playing anytime soon, I guess I'd be way too impatient to let him take up a bench space

Giodo!
Oct 29, 2003

There's no reason to accept an offer of Javonte Williams for Robert Woods, right? Other RBs are Ekeler, Carson, Swift, and Edmonds. Other WRs are Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Antonio Brown, and Tee Higgins. 3WR 2RB and W/R Flex league. I feel like I'm trading my third or fourth best WR for an RB who probably wouldn't start for a while.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Giodo! posted:

There's no reason to accept an offer of Javonte Williams for Robert Woods, right? Other RBs are Ekeler, Carson, Swift, and Edmonds. Other WRs are Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, Antonio Brown, and Tee Higgins. 3WR 2RB and W/R Flex league. I feel like I'm trading my third or fourth best WR for an RB who probably wouldn't start for a while.

No. Especially not in a 3 WR league.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Giodo! posted:

Hell no, not in a 3 WR league.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Ornery and Hornery posted:

1. Should I trade some rbs to upgrade at wr?
2. If so, which RBs should I try and trade?
3. How much of an upgrade at WR do you think I could get?

League has a bunch of people I don’t know so I’m unsure of how the trade culture is with them.

0.5 ppr. 1 wr/te flex, 1 rb/wr flex. 2 wr 2 rb 1 te.

Rbs:
Mixon (Cin)
Sanders (Phi)
T. Williams (Bal)
Hines (Ind)
Mitchell (SF)
A Mattison (Min)
T Jones (NO)

WRs:
A Cooper (Dal)
Landry (CLE)
Boyd (Cin)
M Calloway (NO)

I’m tempted to sit another week and see if Calloway turns into something.

The main goal is to turn Boys into somebody consistently earning more points.

I'd try to trade 2/3 of Williams, Hines, and Mitchell and maybe Boyd for a good WR2. There's people out there that will do it so take your shot.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Are people trying to buy low on Saquon in hopes of him being back to form in the 2nd half of the year, or is he someone to avoid? I didn't follow football in the offseason much and don't know much about his health beyond the fact that he's ramping up slowly and being eased in.

He was a DND at his ADP for me, but if I could get him on the cheap...

As someone who has him people are definitely trying to buy low lol. I think he starts to turn it around next week and the uncertainty now is why his ADP slipped to ~10 instead of top 5 that he was projected to go a couple months ago.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

freeman posted:

As someone who has him people are definitely trying to buy low lol. I think he starts to turn it around next week and the uncertainty now is why his ADP slipped to ~10 instead of top 5 that he was projected to go a couple months ago.

Agreed on the next week thing. Extended time between games, plus what should be a smash matchup against ATL. You gotta at least hold through that game, see what happens. People selling Barkley after week 1 are not worthy of his greatness.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I really don't know about Saquon this year. To me the conditions just look bad. The Giants' run game seems to suck and they seem like a team that will be in a hole a lot and throwing the ball because of it. He'll still get some work, and he'll get screens and checkdowns which is good for PPR, but it really depends on how effective the Giants run game can actually be. If the run game stalls the coach will go away from it because they want to win the game.

Also it sucks to say but he does not look like he did before the injuries, to me. He's still big but I don't see the explosive qualities and raw speed as much. I could be wrong about that, maybe it's just crappy blocking, but it's what I've seen.

He'll probably have a good week against Atlanta, hopefully, and other weeks. But he's not the top tier fantasy RB he was at one point, imo

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Saquon has never played for a good Giants team

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

dkj posted:

Yeah, like, :lmao: The Giants being awful is not a new thing.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

generic one posted:

Yeah, like, :lmao: The Giants being awful is not a new thing.

Maybe this is their year, I heard they hired Jason Garrett to be their OC.

Set my TNF free Yahoo DFS lineup: Gibson, McLaurin, Thomas, Slayton, Washington DEF.

Levin fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 17, 2021

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

I tried to avoid involvement in this divisional game and benched McKissic. Oops.

I'm in a 12 man 0.5 ppr. I have Gesicki at TE. Should I drop him for Juwan Johnson? 🤔

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Finished up a trade and got a couple of waivers and ended up with this lineup.

Murray
Ekeler
Carson
Metcalf
Robinson II
Goedert
M. Brown
Patriots
Gay

I picked up Jameis Winston as a backup quarterback and potential trade capital just in case he continues to excel.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Anyone in an ESPN league needs to load the Watson Trade Assistant immediately

What a deal!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

0.5ppr 2RB, 2WR, RWT flex

How does everyone feel about Allen Robinson moving forward? The guy I sniped Elijah Mitchell (paid 41/100) from keeps hassling me about it, so I was thinking about. Trading for ARob.

My team
RB: Taylor, Sanders, M Davis, E Mitchell
QR: Diggs, Higgins, Sutton, Agholor, Robby Anderson

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Sep 17, 2021

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Feeling like a good time to buy low on Saquon but also very scared of someone taking me up on it

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

How does everyone feel about Allen Robinson moving forward? The guy I sniped Elijah Mitchell (paid 41/100) from keeps hassling me about it, so I was thinking about. Trading for ARob.

My team

Robinson should be good. He was against Jalen Ramsey last week so he should do a lot better in the future. I will say that outside of Sutton your receivers are fine and I'm not sure about weakening that rb depth since I'm also not very high on Davis. That being said I'm not sure about how much workload Mitchell will get in the future with Trey Sermon being activated and possibly becoming the starter.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Thanks for the input! I'm really just trying to take advantage of the only guy who bid on him, heh. I offered him two trades:

Allen Robinson + $10 FAAB for Mitchell

Or

Allen Robinson for Mike Davis straight up.

I don't mind losing the depth too much because I figure I can flex a WR at this point. Or maybe even Kmet in the future.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

What a deal!

You better send CMC away before the trade assistant changes its mind!

a nigga who smoke
Feb 26, 2007

coughin' and chokin' constantly

3 DONG HORSE posted:

My team

I'm sorry... Are you asking if you should hypothetically trade an unknown Shanahan RB waiver wire add for a consensus 2nd/3rd round pick? And that's an offer that's actually on the table for you?

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Thanks for the input! I'm really just trying to take advantage of the only guy who bid on him, heh. I offered him two trades:

Allen Robinson + $10 FAAB for Mitchell

Or

Allen Robinson for Mike Davis straight up.

I don't mind losing the depth too much because I figure I can flex a WR at this point. Or maybe even Kmet in the future.

I'd probably offer Mitchell + Robby/Sutton for ARob and fully expect it to get rejected.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I am offering it to the guy who also bid $41, whom I beat because I started 0-1. Think of it as me offering it to the guy who actually thinks he's startable! We're talking now. So I'll update y'all just for funnies.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I am offering it to the guy who also bid $41, whom I beat because I started 0-1. Think of it as me offering it to the guy who actually thinks he's startable! We're talking now. So I'll update y'all just for funnies.

Update lol

e: he would not budge on ARob so he offered AJ Brown instead????

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Sep 17, 2021

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
what the gently caress

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

What a deal!

One of my leaguemates proposed one year we do a small money league where you must send and accept one IBM Watson trade every week.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Maybe Watson convinced the guy in my league to give up AJ Brown, lol.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Maybe Watson convinced the guy in my league to give up AJ Brown, lol.
I hope you didnt break your phone mashing accept.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Play posted:

you can come to my house and pinch my booty if it goes wrong

It is done. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Does dropping Devin Singletary for Kenyan Drake make sense? They had the same number of points with Jacobs playing and Moss out. It feels like Drake has much more upside. (Im also carrying Cook, Darrell Henderson and Hunt.)

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

VietCampo posted:

what the gently caress

The X-man cometh posted:

Does dropping Devin Singletary for Kenyan Drake make sense? They had the same number of points with Jacobs playing and Moss out. It feels like Drake has much more upside. (Im also carrying Cook, Darrell Henderson and Hunt.)

Singletary looked good in the last game. But this is the first time I've watched tape on Buffalo in the last two years and not thought Singletary looked bad at football.

In the preseason I constantly speculated that Jacob's never fully recovered from his cracked pelvis last year. In game 1 he still looked scared to take hits.

So yeah Drake> Singletary in my book

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 17, 2021

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a baller
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Drunk Nerds posted:

So yeah Drake> Singletary in my book

Agreed. Especially with it looking like Moss will be active this week.

https://twitter.com/nbcsedgefb/status/1438892259403993088?s=21

Play
Apr 25, 2006

dkj posted:

I never claimed he has. Just that I think the Giants will throw more this year than normal, and also that Saquon hasn't quite looked like his old self to me yet. Giants also have some new free agent receiver acquisitions that they want to get use out of.

Last night he did have a nice run where he displayed good speed, although that might've been a touchdown run his rookie season. But look what happened overall, he ended with 13 attempts for 57 yards and a couple catches. Not a terrible night, and a touchdown would've changed the look of it quite a bit, but it's still not the kind of usage he has gotten previously.

The X-man cometh posted:

I say no, I like Singletary and he seems set to be the very clear RB1 over there. Jacobs is a soldier and I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he doesn't miss a game all season even if he looks pained the whole time. That's exactly how it has been in previous years. Not to mention that Singletary tied Drake against the Steelers, the best defensive line and run defense most likely in the NFL, in a game in which the Bills were throwing to win. In the future the Bills will have much easier matchups and weaker run defenses. He is going to score better in the at some point, without a doubt. Only been one week.

Drake might be better for PPR, and should end up with average point totals unless Jacobs goes down. If Jacobs goes down for real then that would be a huge win, but personally I wouldn't bet on that while Singletary is already installed as RB1.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Singletary looked good in the last game. But this is the first time I've watched tape on Buffalo in the last two years and not thought Singletary looked bad at football.

No way dude, Singletary has always been awesome. He is a tackle breaking machine and can almost always get more yards inside than you'd expect. Really tough tackle and great contact balance. He doesn't have a ton of speed so breakaway runs aren't gonna be long or frequent, but he is not in any way 'bad at football'

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Singletary is a bad at fantasy football player though. And i don't think he's anywhere near being the clear RB1 for the Bills, he didn't even average 10 carries a game last year when Moss was playing.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

between Josh Jacobs and etienne going down I'm starting melvin Gordon and Damien Harris and you know what? it feels good. my two late round RB darlings. my sleeper boys will save me.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Play posted:

Jacobs is a soldier and I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he doesn't miss a game all season even if he looks pained the whole time. That's exactly how it has been in previous years.

This did not age well

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I, for one, respect the boldness of declaring that a player is too much of a warrior to miss time in a sport where top players routinely end up with their legs exploding in graphic fashion

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Was Jacobs the player marked as (everything) for a DNP reason?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The X-man cometh posted:

Definitely does now with Jacobs out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Anyone still high on James Robinson? Got offered him for Javonte and really unsure which is the better bet.