Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
:doh: Unmute strikes again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It would have been funnier with more setup footage.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
This is the best 11 seconds of video I've seen in some time.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1438288376667545607

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

God, I wish someone named Chopper would silence me and take me to the meat zone.

It's up to the reader to decide if this post is horny or depressed, because I will not be elaborating.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
You want to be taken to the meat zone? Silenced? Someone named Chopper, you say?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://youtu.be/unkIVvjZc9Y

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zil posted:

All those dates

Dates? In HER vagina? It's more likely than you think.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Dates? In HER vagina? It's more likely than you think.

Oooooh boy, that’s an infection for sure

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
And an equal number of wasps

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nah that's figs

... :horsedrugs:

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

God, I wish someone named Chopper would silence me and take me to the meat zone.

It's up to the reader to decide if this post is horny or depressed, because I will not be elaborating.

if Chopper is busy, i got another option

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Chopper's dead. And good, because he was a murderous piece of poo poo.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5y3NO8YSow

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

if Chopper is busy, i got another option

Is that supposed to discourage meth use or...?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Memento posted:

You want to be taken to the meat zone? Silenced? Someone named Chopper, you say?

Well now I'm watching a 2009 documentary on this guy.

e, this guy is a twat, I can't get through this show LOL.

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 15:19 on Sep 17, 2021

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Well now I'm watching a 2009 documentary on this guy.

e, this guy is a twat, I can't get through this show LOL.

C'mon man, Mark "Chopper" Read is fantastical. Check out the Y2K movie Chopper with Eric Bana. Unironically golden.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011
The commentary tracks for that are gold - one with Chopper Read himself claiming that pretty much everything actually happened and then the one with the writer-director where he says he made basically everything up.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Bugsy posted:

This is the best 11 seconds of video I've seen in some time.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1438288376667545607

What marbles??

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Mescal posted:

What marbles??

No, no, no. Butt marbles. Common mistake.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Mescal posted:

What marbles??

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1438256221660663812?s=20

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lol what

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

I'm sure there must be a deeper meaning somewhere here but just in case shouldn't someone call Ms Minaj a bondulance?

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

I really hope "would you stick marbles up your rear end" replaces "would you jump off a bridge" for parents arguing with kids about following the leader :allears:

Also this: early pixel games relied on fuzzy CRT "flaws" to blend pixels, so old games look crap or in this case silly on sharp displays

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Ooooh!

Now it makes sense.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Emulators of 8-bit and 16-bit game systems have to have really good CRT-effect-mimicking features or else it just isn't the same.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Data Graham posted:

Emulators of 8-bit and 16-bit game systems have to have really good CRT-effect-mimicking features or else it just isn't the same.

ZSNES had a really good one of these that you could choose the level of. I remember having trouble with certain platformers without it, and I think it's because certain things accounted for the CRT blur in hitboxes.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I don't care about the scan lines, those legit looked bad, just give me the right amount of blur and I'm all good

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Can someone please explain what the hell the marbles thing is?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Robobot posted:

Not really, no.

It looks like Nikki Minaj monkeycheesed that out as a way of saying if [group of people] tell you to do [stupid thing] would you do it?

But if it has more significance than that I don't think we know

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Robobot posted:

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

BrianBoitano posted:

Also this: early pixel games relied on fuzzy CRT "flaws" to blend pixels, so old games look crap or in this case silly on sharp displays

The particular image there isn't relying on "CRT flaws" it's relying on NTSC flaws (so it would never display right on a PAL TV as the whole point of PAL was to stop that sort of bleeding from happening)

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Bloop posted:

Not really, no.

It looks like Nikki Minaj monkeycheesed that out as a way of saying if [group of people] tell you to do [stupid thing] would you do it?

But if it has more significance than that I don't think we know

Come on, you can hardly expect a rapper to be concise, compelling and verbally skillful

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Keep in mind with that account, it's hardly definitive and something the owner does for fun. The differences can change from television to television, console revisions, version of the game, etc. I did the same Dracula comparison myself after that tweet between my Sony PVM and modern 4K LCD, using the same PS1 dual outputting between RGB and HDMI.

The eye pixels don't bleed as much on my PVM, but that's sorta expected since RGB is a sharper image than composite, and they made the game knowing that the vast majority of players would be using composite.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Robobot posted:

Ms Minaj is saying "Oh, so I'm not allowed to agree with a nazi, but if a liberal tells me to stick marbles up my rear end I have to do it?"
In response to being told that a dude she was agreeing with was a nazi.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, nice to see Nicki crashing and burning after doing a song with that pedophile rat piece of poo poo.

I mean, she's still richer and more influential than God, but good to see her at least getting dunked on this hard.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Elfface posted:

As a Brit who went to Florida in 2002 to do the theme parks, I distinctly recall seeing an advert on TV.

*Picture of American Street*
*Fade to black*
Caption: On September 11th terrorists tried to change our country forever
*Fade back in, now all the houses are flying flags*
Caption: They did.

Even as a teen, one year after I remember thinking that must've been the hardest anyone has ever missed a point.

I'm also one of the few Brits to have seen Pluto Nash in theatres, because we were at Universal Studios and we were gonna watch something, Eddie Murphy, he's funny, this'll be alright.

I remember that commercial and yeah it sucked turbo rear end

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Cocaine Bear posted:

Lol, nice to see Nicki crashing and burning after doing a song with that pedophile rat piece of poo poo.

I mean, she's still richer and more influential than God, but good to see her at least getting dunked on this hard.

Apparently Azealia Banks, chaos elemental and notorious stopped clock, asked why Nicki was okay with butt injections, Percocet, and cocaine, but not vaccines.

I did a little math and if the Covid vaccine was as lethal as a Brazilian butt lift, about 60 thousand vaccinated Americans would be dead. The actual number of people who died of causes directly linked to the vaccine is more like 3.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Apparently Azealia Banks, chaos elemental and notorious stopped clock, asked why Nicki was okay with butt injections, Percocet, and cocaine, but not vaccines.

She scares me more than a little, but I love her so much.

She spends most of her time slumbering in her underwater city of R'lyeh, but every now and then she rises to the surface, sinks a couple boats and yanks some people off the the shoreline. Only to submerge to the depths, abiding her time until her next unpredictable rampage.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Evergreen Minaj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

im more inclined to think that azealia banks made a pact with something given that she sacrifices birds in her closet regularly