Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

Sleepy Joe is like a Bethesda game character, with all the AI glitches it's just a manner of time until he walks off the castle wall.

is there not a skyrim of this already?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=848oTyWj03s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

etalian posted:

Sleepy Joe is like a Bethesda game character, with all the AI glitches it's just a manner of time until he walks off the castle wall.

no poo poo i read this and heard Biden saying "Have ya heard of the high elves?" in the weird angry rhetorical he uses in my head

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm so conflicted. on one hand, i want that old bitch to fuckin' die. in agonizing pain, preferably. on the other, harris. just, ugh.

harris would have an incredibly bad time as president and fail to accomplish anything at all while being blamed for 500 different things at once so it seems like a win/win to me

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Why do y’all hate Joe?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?

how much time do you have

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?

personally i think his greatest crime is providing chud twitter accounts with so much primo content

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE JOE SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR BIDEN AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR JOE. HATE. HATE.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Joe is infinitely better than Trump. At least I don't have a crippling fear of being vaporized in a nuclear war

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Joe is infinitely better than Trump. At least I don't have a crippling fear of being vaporized in a nuclear war

thats seems like a you problem. im pretty sure we are closer to nuclear war than ever

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Rutibex posted:

thats seems like a you problem. im pretty sure we are closer to nuclear war than ever

At least Biden is cautious and measured. He made the right call on leaving Afghanistan. I actually have faith in him not getting us all killed. I do not have the same with Trump

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

At least Biden is cautious and measured. He made the right call on leaving Afghanistan. I actually have faith in him not getting us all killed. I do not have the same with Trump

what about all the people getting killed by covid

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Casey Finnigan posted:

They're not troops, they don't count

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lmfao

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?
wheres my infrastructure act joe (more like joke)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

I wouldn't trust Joe to lead me to safety inside a house fire

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?

LOTS of very uncomfortable and unwanted touching of young girls in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsi1GGjy1Q

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?

Trumpers hiding out on a left-wing forum and linking nothing but chud accounts.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Fame Douglas posted:

lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fame Douglas posted:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fame Douglas posted:

lol you suck so loving much

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:prepop:

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Casey Finnigan posted:

I don't really care if unvaccinated people die at this point. They've had plenty of opportunities to prevent themselves from dying of this virus.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Fame Douglas posted:

aids

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I don't really care if unvaccinated people die at this point. They've had plenty of opportunities to prevent themselves from dying of this virus.

:lol: like 15% are fully vaxxed

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

:waycool:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fame Douglas posted:

you're not supposed to hit the kool-aid sauce that hard :jerkbag:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

syq

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Every kid under 12 in the country is unvaccinated

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
people who think that covid will allow the U.S. to flourish in large part due to the deaths of enough right wing voters are the true democrats here

also, pretty sure that close to 1-in-4 covid hospitalizations in the U.S. are vaccinated people, and front-line workers (lower class) are exposed and endangered the most.

In summary, democrats are lecherous ghouls cheering on a pandemic's death toll and Biden is their morally- and mentally-deficient king.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?

I love Joe. He has his problems sure, I won't pretend he's perfect, but on the whole is good and I'm tired of pretending otherwise for anarkiddies who can't handle nuance. He was the right man for his moment of history, and if it weren't for Joe, we'd have lost WW2 for sure.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

those unvaccinated chuds are wrecking up everything they can on their way to the grave though

true boomer fashion

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Under Trump I feared dying in a nuclear holocaust, but under Biden I welcome it.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

joe owes me 600 dollars

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

joe owes me 600 dollars

me too that rear end in a top hat

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Lux Animus posted:

people who think that covid will allow the U.S. to flourish in large part due to the deaths of enough right wing voters are the true democrats here

also, pretty sure that close to 1-in-4 covid hospitalizations in the U.S. are vaccinated people, and front-line workers (lower class) are exposed and endangered the most.

In summary, democrats are lecherous ghouls cheering on a pandemic's death toll and Biden is their morally- and mentally-deficient king.

demographics destiny takes a dark turn

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

Noob Saibot posted:

Why do y’all hate Joe?

when I was 17 and posting on LF someone made really terrible MS Paint pictures of him swinging on a swingset, alone.

i've never been able to see him any other way and swinging on a swingset alone, crying, is the behavior of a man who sucks.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

https://apple.news/Ad4acIlDnReWXIQQttpTOJg

so the US looks like it will admit they killed an aid worker and not an isis k operative.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Piggy Smalls posted:

https://apple.news/Ad4acIlDnReWXIQQttpTOJg

so the US looks like it will admit they killed an aid worker and not an isis k operative.

i wonder if they'll blame the taliban for giving them faulty intel (which iirc seems like what happened, i think at the time the US all but admitted they got actionable intel from the taliban but it seems they may have just wanted him taken out for non-good reasons) or just say it was a mistake with no cause but fog of war and general uncertainty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

i wonder if they'll blame the taliban for giving them faulty intel (which iirc seems like what happened, i think at the time the US all but admitted they got actionable intel from the taliban but it seems they may have just wanted him taken out for non-good reasons) or just say it was a mistake with no cause but fog of war and general uncertainty

Publicly saying "we're drone-striking at the behest of the Taliban" would be a great way to make this into a huge political scandal.