Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I wish I had a communist friend who has an RV that sounds rad

dammit page snipe, uh

that jon stewart/stephen colbert joint venture to collect human beings in DC to stroke their egos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

The Epstein "our faves" tweet

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The woman who scraped a B on her face to claim Obama thugs were marking her with Barracks name but she did it backwards because she was using a mirror and doesn't comprehend the concept of optics

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Mr. Lobe posted:

The woman who scraped a B on her face to claim Obama thugs were marking her with Barracks name but she did it backwards because she was using a mirror and doesn't comprehend the concept of optics
The bolded simply could not be more true, in any capacity you care to interrogate.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
i know the B was like a fairly small cut that should have probably healed by now, but i'm gonna laugh if there's a woman wandering around with a backwards B on her face still

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

I honestly just tried to look up this specific case and Google is just fully loaded from results of THIS YEAR regarding a case in which a woman took her troubled teen to join the NYPD’s Explorer program, a program designed to help teens get a head start on a career in law enforcement…
it ends exactly how you might think.

I have a friend who did something similar in NV. The kind of program where you hang out with cops and do ridealongs etc and then they have you go try to buy liquor or cigs underage and pop the stores that don't card. The poo poo she was exposed to by cops was insane, and as soon as she turned 18 they asked her to pretend to be a prostitute. Also the cop in charge of the program ended up being dumped by his wife after massive cheating/POS-ness was exposed and he called my friend and proposed to her despite knowing her since she was like 13 and a 35+ year age gap. I was in the car w/ her when this call happened lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I wish I could find it but there was an article with an opening paragraph where each word was worse than the one before it along the lines of "woman objects to having her identity stolen by police so they could have a teenage intern go undercover in a strip club while they sat around drinking beers. No wrongdoing was uncovered."

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Echo Chamber posted:

I've got this thing and it's loving golden, and I'm just not giving it up for fuckin' nothing.

led to a legendary LF thread

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ashcroft what's wrong with your faaaaace

Remember when Ashcroft was hospitalized a in 2004 in the ICU because of pancreatitis and put Comey in charge? Comey refused to sign toxic memo that would have increased illegal spying so Cheney and future Bush II attorney general Gonzales and some others showed up to the ICU, shoved his wife out of the room and grilled him, while in intense pain, on multiple painkillers to sign the memo Comey and others wouldn't sign due to it being judged illegal? He refused, and shortly after announced he step down as AG at the end of Bushes term? Man, that was funny.

(Yes the article is from the Cato institute, but it tells the story)
https://www.cato.org/blog/what-ashcroft-hospital-showdown-was-about

I Miss Snausages has issued a correction as of 23:56 on Sep 16, 2021

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
impeached president says what?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

When Biden got elected and Donald Trump finally got sent to prison for being a criminal.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3WWGCK4N0

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Nicki Minaj's Cousin's Friend's Giant Balls now a topic of great concern, so much so that she's getting an invite to the White House

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Nicki Minaj's Cousin's Friend's Giant Balls now a topic of great concern, so much so that she's getting an invite to the White House

AFAIK they offered to have a white house doctor call her or something, they didn't actually invite her to the white house herself.

which is kind of funny because it shows how quick things get twisted as they're communicated from one source to another - something she has been spending most of her time calling out since the swollen balls tweet. "i didn't say i'd never get vaccinated! i said everyone has their own reason to get vaccinated or not" etc etc

and yet you're sharing "your cousins friends" story about swollen vaccine balls like it's a source of truth in the first place. you should know full fuckin well thousands of people are going to internalize an anecdote like that into "the vaccine will make your balls explode immediately"

just a fuckin big ol dummy that one

ben shapino has issued a correction as of 15:16 on Sep 17, 2021

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao the president of Trinidad went on international TV to assure Nicki Minaj that the balls are fake, they are not real balls, because of Tucker Carlson’s story

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Anything to convince the CBT crowd to get vaxxed I guess

emo-ignorance
Jun 12, 2020

When Tina Fey heard there was anthrax at SNL and just quietly left the building

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Anything to convince the CBT crowd to get vaxxed I guess
mistress_pelosi_injects_vaccine_into_balls.wmv

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1155305122911723526

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
lmao why would you admit to this

quote:

Her first instinct was to flee the NBC building as quickly as possible. “I put on my coat, walked downstairs past my friends and co-workers without saying anything. I walked right past the host for that week, sweet Drew Barrymore, without telling her what I heard. Then I walked home and waited to die.” Hours later, her boss, Lorne Michaels, tracked her down. “Lorne called and said gently, ‘We’re all here. You and Drew are the only ones who left. And Drew came back a few hours ago. We’re ordering dinner, if you want to come back in.’ It was the kindest way of saying, ‘You’re embarrassing yourself.’”
Lady i dont think you have "friends" (or actually, more like you're definitely not really their friend)

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3GT9UN7nDo

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Punkin Spunkin posted:

lmao why would you admit to this

Lady i dont think you have "friends" (or actually, more like you're definitely not really their friend)

indeed. id hate to lose the esteem of jimmy fallon and horatio sanz

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
When Tina Fey suggested people fight nazis by purchasing and eating, alone, an entire Walmart sheetcake.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The media orgasming over an unfunny Sarah Palin impression

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
castro seduced an assassin from the cia

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Tiler Kiwi posted:

castro seduced an assassin from the cia

I love it because “femme fatale spy assassin falls in love with her target and can’t go through with it” is the dumbest spy movie cliche and I can’t get over it being real

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Saturday Night Live pretending to have progressive politics when it allowed Trump to host the show

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Saturday Night Live pretending to have progressive politics when it allowed Trump to host the show

snl kicked rage against the machine off for hanging american flags upside down while the host was literally evil billionaire Forbes lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Sinead O’Connor ripping the Pope’s headshot in half on SNL making international news headlines for like 2 weeks in the 90’s.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Bust Rodd posted:

Sinead O’Connor ripping the Pope’s headshot in half on SNL making international news headlines for like 2 weeks in the 90’s.

In retrospect it was cool as hell of her

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

christmas boots posted:

I love it because “femme fatale spy assassin falls in love with her target and can’t go through with it” is the dumbest spy movie cliche and I can’t get over it being real

cliches start somewhere!!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Echo Chamber posted:

I've got this thing and it's loving golden, and I'm just not giving it up for fuckin' nothing.

To this day, my dad refuses to believe Blago did anything wrong.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

LMFAO I watched this 12 years ago when it came out and it's still as funny

'booo Ben Canaan boo Ben Canaan"

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
It's been three years since we learned Trump's dick looks like Toad from Mario Kart.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
BASTA!!!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

HootTheOwl posted:

To this day, my dad refuses to believe Blago did anything wrong.
when the scandal came out, the daily show or colbert report, i cant remember which, dug out footage of some old interview they did with him. they were shooting context around his office and in the middle of the "okay this is you at your desk" shot, blago picks up the phone and it sounds like he's calling a mafia don on camera

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Bust Rodd posted:

joe pesci putting it back togethet

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Echo Chamber posted:

The media orgasming over an unfunny Sean Spicer impression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Bust Rodd posted:

it's Shuhada Sadaqat now, thank you