Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I once got curious as to what the results of FtM bottom surgery actually looked like, and ended up on some surgeon's page that had healed pictures, where I learned that not everyone goes through with electrolysis/laser hair removal before having the graft taken from their arm, so yes, there are dudes out there who have hair allllll the way to the very tip.

Did any start off with full sleeve tattoos?

Actually, what happens when you skin graft anything from anywhere with tattoos, do they disappear into scar tissue or come along for the ride?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Bismuth posted:

Did any start off with full sleeve tattoos?

Actually, what happens when you skin graft anything from anywhere with tattoos, do they disappear into scar tissue or come along for the ride?

While I don't exactly know, most (all?) skin grafts are taken from the donor site and then mashed with a mesh screen maker tool thing so you're no longer putting a piece of skin on but instead a 2-3x the size piece of skin with a poo poo-ton of holes in it. So probably any tattoo if it's in that layer, would look like poo poo.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

tangy yet delightful posted:

While I don't exactly know, most (all?) skin grafts are taken from the donor site and then mashed with a mesh screen maker tool thing so you're no longer putting a piece of skin on but instead a 2-3x the size piece of skin with a poo poo-ton of holes in it. So probably any tattoo if it's in that layer, would look like poo poo.

Watching that mesh thing is traumatic... I work at a law firm and seeing the depo reel of that graft process was gross... as a 90's internet kid...

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

if you get a designer penis you can decorate it any way you want

it's what jesus did

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

tangy yet delightful posted:

A neophallus isn't a skin graft, it's a full thickness muscle graft so the entire tattoo goes along for the ride. This arm-to-foot graft illustrates this in a sfw manner.

Then they cover the muscle graft site with a skin graft taken from the thigh, but I couldn't find any pictures of a skin graft harvested from a tattoo.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Why can't they just do thigh to penis and skip the arm? I'm sure there's a good reason and all, but if some doctor was like, hey we're making your new dick from your arm, and then we'll make you some new arm from your leg, it's probably a question that would come up, you'd think.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

A neophallus isn't a skin graft, it's a full thickness muscle graft so the entire tattoo goes along for the ride. This arm-to-foot graft illustrates this in a sfw manner.

Then they cover the muscle graft site with a skin graft taken from the thigh, but I couldn't find any pictures of a skin graft harvested from a tattoo.

Whoa that's fuckin rad, thanks for that image

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Genuinely cool

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Would be extremely tempted to get a dotted line with a pair of scissors on it around both of those.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

The Bloop posted:

Presumably it changes form

White Wolf warewolves probably have 5 different dicks each

World of Dickness

(Alternately, if you prefer: World of Dongness)

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Dong of Darkness

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/itmeyourgirlmag/status/1438588393944932353?s=19

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Big Georgia O'Keefe energy there, which I'm really hoping was intentional

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Mary on the half shell always looks like a vag but this is over the top

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Ham Mary, full of taste

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Ham Mary, full of taste

The Salt is with you

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Ham Mary, full of taste

Peas be with you.

Nutsak
Jul 21, 2005
All balls.

whypick1 posted:

Big Georgia O'Keefe energy there, which I'm really hoping was intentional

Georgia O'Queef

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I didn't actually read the post they were quoting but I also didn't know how dicks were made so consider me educated. Ty.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Jason Isbell did nothing to deserve this

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Mon you thought god

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Man, too many contenders on this page for a new thread title. What's a mod to do?

Beartaco posted:

Mon you thought god

Yeah that now/mon keeps doing a :wom: on my brain

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Man, too many contenders on this page for a new thread title. What's a mod to do?

Ham Mary, full of taste

It's this one.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

She locked her account because people were reposting her tweet... about someone else's tattoo??

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Yeah that now/mon keeps doing a :wom: on my brain

I can't believe we have an emoticon for this exact situation and I didn't use it.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Shoehead posted:

She locked her account because people were reposting her tweet... about someone else's tattoo??

Another victim of :goon:

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Y'all seen the earwolf guy yet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT8K8qyARS4/

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

...I expected worse tbh

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If I was going to do that I think I would instead want one of those things where it's just a sequence of faces all the way around except they share one eye each.

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

Professor Vacanti has grown bored of retirement I see.

Vacanti Mouse

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

[Thick Northern Irish accent] I said I wanted a tattoo of AIRWOLF

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maybe he's big into podcasting

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

From today's little rally in support of the insurrectionists. Click for big to see the tattoo better

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I'd almost bet money he also has a Thin Blue Line/Punisher logo tattoo and doesn't understand irony.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

https://twitter.com/FightsCameraPod/status/1439399128635691008

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

omg I just came here to post this LOL

He's thinkin' arbys for sure.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ugh, never get your ear tattooed, it looks like they mutilated it with a pincushion.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
He hits the meats.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Woodchip posted:

He hits the meats.

whatt'ya expect, total meathead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This is pretty low stakes for this thread, but poorly done, upside-down DC flag.