Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Moon Monster posted:

Just lol if your screen didn't look like this at all times

just slapping that vacuum button like a trained seal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

The Moon Monster posted:

Just lol if your screen didn't look like this at all times

LOL if you didn't just filter to only see Cosmic. :smug:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Saint Freak posted:

Deciding which boss waves you were going to skip because you hadn't sorted all the loot from the last one yet.

firstworldmidtownproblems.txt

Oh my loving god, this. My spouse (big into Diablo 3) nope'd out of MH after watching me frantically attempt to sort and store loot before the next boss wave hit. This game was a loving mess and I miss it.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Insignia's couldn't be filtered.

INSIGNIAS COULDN'T BE FILTERED!

I miss it.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Kalli posted:

just slapping that vacuum button like a trained seal.

Vacuum button? Just bind the vacuum command to literally every key.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Grinning Goblin posted:

:FUN:

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Grinning Goblin posted:

Along with one of the items that gives you a bonus whenever you use vaccum. :pseudo:

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I'm in a discord with Ryolnir and I asked if I could share this since I knew y'all would get a kick out of it

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

I wear my law suit to strut around my law suite.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hot dog that's a great letter

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I'm in a discord with Ryolnir and I asked if I could share this since I knew y'all would get a kick out of it

This makes me nostalgic for XenusParadox.

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

The Silver Surfer pack in Marvel Heroes: a human right

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Finally got around to checking out steam's profile options and...

:negative:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Diephoon posted:

Finally got around to checking out steam's profile options and...

:negative:

I don't have that many but I do have the one for beating the Wakanda mission with Black Panther. It will stay as my rarest achievement until the end of time.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Yeah my entire rarest slot is just marble hebrons forever

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Thanks to your post I just learned you could buy upgrades to your achievement showcase sizes with steam points, so now most of my Marvel Heroes achievements can show under Rarest. On the smallest level one all but Fantastic Voyage had been pushed out. :negative:

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

I've only ever had one other game there, and that was chronicon when a patch added an achievement for collecting something. It was 0.02% for just a few hours

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Last night I read someone mentioning MH on a facebook post complaining about the Avengers game that came out last year. This morning I woke up and I had the thought stuck in my head that I had to rush home after work to catch Midtown Madness.

Midtown Madness with Juggernaut was one of the best game experiences I've ever had. I miss this game so much some days.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

PaybackJack posted:

Last night I read someone mentioning MH on a facebook post complaining about the Avengers game that came out last year. This morning I woke up and I had the thought stuck in my head that I had to rush home after work to catch Midtown Madness.

Midtown Madness with Juggernaut was one of the best game experiences I've ever had. I miss this game so much some days.

I DO THIS OUT OF COMPASSION *opens black hole in densely populated urban area*

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
on my deathbed, telling the nurse "and you got better performance at max settings than if you turned them down" for the hundredth time

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
*hits a thug in the face with a nuclear bomb* OW YOU BROKE MY JAW

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

icr does it again

https://www.pcgamer.com/magic-legends-is-closing-down-permanently-in-october/

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
cosmic today claims another...

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Even by Cryptic's standards that's hilarious.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I've never seen anyone as cursed gifted as ICR. The man is a legend. :zpatriot:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dRqId2KNr4

Can't wait for the tie-in event. Don't tase me bro!

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I was just sitting in a call with another pal from back here telling friends who never got to play marble hebrons all the love that went into this, specifically all the good stuff that got pulled from other interpretations of the characters - loads of characters with moves from arcade games, MVC movesets, lines calling back to movies and stories and even memes. I miss it more every day. Carnage is in the new fortnite season and it just had me remembering how the licensed the loving Green Jelly track for his reveal trailer back in the day.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I miss grinding cosmics with the boys

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
hosed up how the color yellow is forever associated with this game in my feeble mind

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Nodoze posted:

I miss grinding cosmics with the boys

Can you imagine adding Homelander to Marvel Heroes?

Ultimate Ability: I Can Do Whatever I Want

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Jedit posted:

Can you imagine adding Homelander to Marvel Heroes?

Ultimate Ability: I Can Do Whatever I Want

If only :allears:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

What I would give to see homelander in a raid wearing all blue gear and dogshit relics

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Comixfan making the Stormfront pre-release costume thread

Svensken
May 29, 2010
I want to cosmic today :(

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

While lamenting yet again the lack of marvel heroes in my life, my darling partner went looking to see if there was a private server active. You get no points for guessing where that search brought them.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

HebrewMagic posted:

While lamenting yet again the lack of marvel heroes in my life, my darling partner went looking to see if there was a private server active. You get no points for guessing where that search brought them.

... to the private server i hope?

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

yikes! posted:

... to the private server i hope?

Oh how I wish.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The real private server was the friends we made along the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

To the Comixfan/Tony Bing run private server?