Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That looks like a wonderful doggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
little mr/ms cute dog looks like I should give them a hug and/or a treat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The dog has a gun

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Chernobyl Princess posted:

I don't have a woodshed but I do have a dingo with anxiety

Nice dog I bet it Jedi mind tricks a lot o snacks

E: lol everybody liking doggo heheh

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

!!!!!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

And dingo was it's nameo

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Her name is Bazooka.

If she had a gun we'd all be dead

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I used to wiggle and climb myself up the inside of doorways in houses since I was a little kid because it would make my grandma laugh so hard that she'd have tears in her eyes. This is the last picture of me performing that silly stunt for her at her house to crack her up on my last visit to Wisconsin before she passed away.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
MORE STUNTS!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I will also accept feats.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Literally A Person posted:

I will also accept feats.

Keep your kinks to yourself!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Batterypowered7 posted:

Keep your kinks to yourself!

I apologize for my lapse in professionalism.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

new shirt came in :buddy:

did some science

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Catastrophe posted:

I used to wiggle and climb myself up the inside of doorways in houses since I was a little kid because it would make my grandma laugh so hard that she'd have tears in her eyes. This is the last picture of me performing that silly stunt for her at her house to crack her up on my last visit to Wisconsin before she passed away.

This owns

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Getting high and chilling on the floor with pets is one of the finest things in life

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Walrus posted:

Getting high and chilling on the floor with pets is one of the finest things in life

My godd.... they've got guns

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

This is very sweet.

Here's a beach goth.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

The Walrus posted:

This is the picture to use if you ever go on dating websites

Trust me

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Woebin posted:

This is very sweet.

Here's a beach goth.

Microwave's mom meets Janice Joplin I love it

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

This thread is strange for me because I've historically been terrified of being in most photos. Many of me with others from the past few years include me holding up my hand(s) to block my face from the camera. So many photos of people like my wife smiling next to me and all you see from me is a giant hand. There's one I remember that my mother took of me while visiting out here and my face looks like straight up murder because I had just noticed the camera before she snapped it. I had tape over the camera on my work laptops for years because I was terrified I'd somehow turn it on during a meeting and someone would see my face. My therapist refused to continue meetings until I turned on my webcam for them and then insisted that I look into the camera during them and, well, I lasted 2 meetings into that before I quit going to them because the panic was way worse than the reasons I was there in the first place.

tl;dr this account is owned by a crazy person

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Woebin posted:

This is very sweet.

Here's a beach goth.

Looking sharp enough to slice deli meats! :sparkles:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

This thread is strange for me because I've historically been terrified of being in most photos. Many of me with others from the past few years include me holding up my hand(s) to block my face from the camera. So many photos of people like my wife smiling next to me and all you see from me is a giant hand. There's one I remember that my mother took of me while visiting out here and my face looks like straight up murder because I had just noticed the camera before she snapped it. I had tape over the camera on my work laptops for years because I was terrified I'd somehow turn it on during a meeting and someone would see my face. My therapist refused to continue meetings until I turned on my webcam for them and then insisted that I look into the camera during them and, well, I lasted 2 meetings into that before I quit going to them because the panic was way worse than the reasons I was there in the first place.

That’s weird

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Catastrophe posted:

We knew this
Its ok

You don't need to say that :)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Catastrophe posted:

Ok

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Not really that weird and I had really bad camera shyness (more like I would get pissed off about having to be in pictures) until I was like 14 so I get it.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Spinz posted:

This is the picture to use if you ever go on dating websites

Trust me

100% agree

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Not really that weird and I had really bad camera shyness (more like I would get pissed off about having to be in pictures) until I was like 14 so I get it.

I agree with this except I’m ancient now and still do not like evidence of my existence.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

i don't know why but the mental image of someone who is just a giant hand washed out by the camera flash in all their photos is really funny to me. Like imagine if that were the only record of you left on earth.

anyway gj posting in this thread, it sounds like that is kind of a big deal

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I used to hate pictures of myself too. But in fairness, I did look loving awful at all times. Looking back, I regret not leaving more of a record than I did.

Dabir fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 18, 2021

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Woebin posted:

This is very sweet.

Here's a beach goth.

Woebin been to more biomes this week than I have in like years

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Catastrophe posted:

Eh, more likely than you think. I refused to be in pictures too until a few years ago. Mine was fueled by intense dysphoria tho. I'm still not a massive fan of my own pictures.

But my relation is that I am also a crazy person and when my obsessions run off I can't handle mirrors. If I notice myself avoiding or being uncomfortable around them I need to check my stress levels, meds, etc. It hasn't been a problem for quite some time but it's always a thing.

You can be as crazy as you want, as long as you don't impact yourself and others negatively, in my opinion.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

Eh, more likely than you think. I refused to be in pictures too until a few years ago. Mine was fueled by intense dysphoria tho. I'm still not a massive fan of my own pictures.

But my relation is that I am also a crazy person and when my obsessions run off I can't handle mirrors. If I notice myself avoiding or being uncomfortable around them I need to check my stress levels, meds, etc. It hasn't been a problem for quite some time but it's always a thing.

You can be as crazy as you want, as long as you don't impact yourself and others negatively, in my opinion.

mirrors really freak me out. I got high before and just stared at myself for long enough that it didn't look like the person I 'know' as me. It was kind of like that thing where you repeat a word till it has no meaning, but visually.
whenever i take selfies now, i go out of my way to make them look stupid, or crazy. I don't know if I've ever really taken a "normal" one.

but, I actually just busted my camera and can't take any selfies. I could use the front facing one, I suppose, but that's just weird.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Sep 19, 2021

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

lol, good description

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Catastrophe posted:

This is great, and such a wholesome reason! Also I hate having my picture taken because my mom was a photographer and I was so often a target, I feel you. There's something freeing about posting pictures yourself vs other people doing it.

I spent two nights camping after a three day Team Event where I ended up bringing both lives with me on the hike. This is me after a full day of day drinking waiting for my train back home. Thank you Germany for your ability to be blitzed and still travel.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I am posting in this thread and absolutely no one (that doesn't have the moderator ability to) can stop me!

I am wearing a mask. It is safe and good to do. I have another selfie I like but even tho it's got no nudity I feel like it may be too sexual (exposed shoulders!) for the modest beliefs of this forum.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Mods! Lay a fatwa on this sick Filth!
:bahgawd:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Spinz posted:

... I'll take it.

Worf posted:

Woebin been to more biomes this week than I have in like years
I don't actually know what qualifies as a biome, strictly speaking; I was in Greece the whole time though (Athens then Santorini). So I guess... mountain, beach, slight forest? Dunno what else counts. "City" biome, "ancient ruins" biome, it's starting to sound more like bad game design than science.

syntaxfunction posted:

I am posting in this thread and absolutely no one (that doesn't have the moderator ability to) can stop me!

I am wearing a mask. It is safe and good to do. I have another selfie I like but even tho it's got no nudity I feel like it may be too sexual (exposed shoulders!) for the modest beliefs of this forum.
Mask is good, but yeah shoulders might be too risque.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I may have found the ultimate because this is the first photo of me.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And so well shot too, are you an CRPG protagonist? I'm getting Fallout 3 flashbacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

a dive bar bathroom selfie for old time sake

matti fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Sep 23, 2021