Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Unoriginal Name posted:

accurately drone striking 7 kids and telling the world they were Taliban sympathizers
if you sum up their ages you get at least 2 military age adults so it's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Weren't the libs super excited about some new drone missile that explodes into a bunch of knives that chop up a target and don't blow everything around him up?

I promise I'm not making this up, this was/is a real thing I vaguely remember.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

spacetoaster posted:

Weren't the libs super excited about some new drone missile that explodes into a bunch of knives that chop up a target and don't blow everything around him up?

omg I found a pic of it being used

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/secret-u-s-missile-aims-to-kill-only-terrorists-not-nearby-civilians-11557403411

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

When is the parliamentarian up for reelection? We gotta get organizing.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Drats! That crafty Parliamentarian got us again. Oh well.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

aw drat it not the dang parmesan again well looks like gotta vote our way out of another mess

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.
gently caress the democrat party

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Not with my worst enemies dick or vagina or mouth

oh wait they’re among my worst enemies. huh… i need to think about this

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

[blow] General D&D - Pathetic Grudges and Laughable Xhosa Girls

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Yeah, that's it.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I've been out of the loop but to torture myself I watched Bill Maher's New Rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxeaVEsauo8

I was surprised to find that in fact Teen Vogue did fire their newly hired lead journalist because they made some offensive tweets when they were 17 years old.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
wanna see some lib poo poo???

https://twitter.com/moleburps/status/1439736809068515331

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

can you imagine what they'd do if this banner specifically included asian people considering how many liberals are masturbating over war with china

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

punk rebel ecks posted:

I've been out of the loop but to torture myself I watched Bill Maher's New Rules:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxeaVEsauo8

I was surprised to find that in fact Teen Vogue did fire their newly hired lead journalist because they made some offensive tweets when they were 17 years old.

I'm stealing "Squeal Team Six"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

some are illegal, like the rich and rapists

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/lukeisamazing/status/1439745877460017152

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1439743618424659973

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

ah well, nevertheless...

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Cool how you never heard anything about the parliamentarian before these assholes took over.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

cenotaph posted:

Cool how you never heard anything about the parliamentarian before these assholes took over.

not true! couple decades ago the republicans didn't like how the parliamentarian was ruling so they got fired lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

^^^ :argh:

cenotaph posted:

not true, a parliamentarian blocked something in a republican senate with a republican president once

one guess what happened

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Can't we just make Manchin the parliamentarian for the sake of efficiency

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loo mask off

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

hobbesmaster posted:

^^^ :argh:

not true, a parliamentarian blocked something in a republican senate with a republican president once

one guess what happened

The Republicans got a new parliamentarian?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

spacetoaster posted:

The Republicans got a new parliamentarian?

lol doubt it, can't violate decorum like that!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

In the Colosseum posted:

gently caress the democrat party

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

500 good dogs posted:

lol doubt it, can't violate decorum like that!

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

Lord of Pie posted:

Can't we just make Manchin the parliamentarian for the sake of efficiency

let's get joe lieberman to do it so we can have a triumvirate of joes. all of our favorite obstructionists are here again!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

can you imagine what they'd do if this banner specifically included asian people considering how many liberals are masturbating over war with china

https://twitter.com/china_takes/status/1439669310499160064

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Just amazing how much everyone loathes China and wants war now. Just mush brains.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
No vaccines for kids, mass unemployment, record inflation, devastating weather, collapsing infrastructure,

White House: HAHA BUT WHAT IF WE GOT A CAT AMIRITE?!?!?!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

No vaccines for kids, mass unemployment, record inflation, devastating weather, collapsing infrastructure,

White House: HAHA BUT WHAT IF WE GOT A CAT AMIRITE?!?!?!

:bravo:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
so like.... just replace the fucki g parliamentarian???????????.?.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this pic owns

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
if you assume the Democrats are actively internally fighting against their public agenda they were elected to accomplish everything about the democrats makes sense

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Just amazing how much everyone loathes China and wants war now. Just mush brains.

tingting asmr must be protected at all costs

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ex post facho posted:

so like.... just replace the fucki g parliamentarian???????????.?.

but then they'd have to do stuff :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

In the Colosseum posted:

let's get joe lieberman to do it so we can have a triumvirate of joes. all of our favorite obstructionists are here again!

basically this but all Joes