Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

It's a loving one read look. Do you know what that means?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Borsche69 posted:

Look up a timing route. A slant. I'm begging you. You throw the pass before the guy gets open. Its a passing concept. For the love of god.

But he threw it after Watkins fell down. If he threw it before and I am mistaken then yes you're right. But what I saw he threw it after.

It doesn't matter what any of that means. I get the idea of what was happening.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Look up a timing route. A slant. I'm begging you. You throw the pass before the guy gets open. Its a passing concept. For the love of god.

Qbs do those all the time and not throw them if they see something goes wrong

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What could lamar Jackson possibly do with the football if his wr does a naughty before he throws??? I guess throw it anyway

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Metapod posted:

What could lamar Jackson possibly do with the football if his wr does a naughty before he throws??? I guess throw it anyway

Good point, I would simply throw a touchdown every time.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Good point, I would simply throw a touchdown every time.

Have you ever watched like Peyton Manning or Tom brady or Alex Smith or Matt Hasselbeck or etc they don't just throw the ball because the play said so if something goes wrong lol

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I thought the Titans were in the AFCN though, what the gently caress is this

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Metapod posted:

Have you ever watched like Peyton Manning or Tom brady or Alex Smith or Matt Hasselbeck or etc they don't just throw the ball because the play said so if something goes wrong lol

I've seen Ryan Tannehill throw a pick to lose the game lol

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Think I just watched Lamar Jackson get the one yard they needed. Looked like good decision making to me.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Borche shaking his head as he sees lamar throw a pick into triple saying what can you do its a timing route

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Metapod posted:

Borche shaking his head as he sees lamar throw a pick into triple saying what can you do its a timing route

Tannehill should've KNOWN that Kalif Raymond would fall down on that route. He's a bum! Get them both the gently caress out of Kentucky (? thin kthis is the correct state)

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

ONLY IN BALLMORE MERLIN LETS loving GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol hell yeah loving Baltimore

Also Lamar did a flip into the endzone. Who's next?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ravens beat the Chiefs, Ravens fans melt down

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It's a proud fan base. Also

Cavauro posted:

if the ravens win then that's abad win for them that should have been a loss. basterd

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ravens beat the Chiefs, Ravens fans melt down

I'm happy as gently caress my man

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Tannehill should've KNOWN that Kalif Raymond would fall down on that route. He's a bum! Get them both the gently caress out of Kentucky (? thin kthis is the correct state)

I know you have goldfish brain that makes popdog look like Alexander Graham Bell so ill explain this slowly.

A qb doesn't have to throw the ball just because the coach says throw.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
The ball is fickle and sometimes leaps from your hands. One must show equal amounts of respect and authority over the ball, lest it lose its temper and cause an upset.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Metapod posted:

I know you have goldfish brain that makes popdog look like Alexander Graham Bell so ill explain this slowly.

A qb doesn't have to throw the ball just because the coach says throw.

Man you got to chill. This forum is supposed to be a chill place where people are excellent to each other. You don't have to be this mad. I can do without the insults.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

oof

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I wish there was an un-read option :smug:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Borsche69 posted:

Man you got to chill. This forum is supposed to be a chill place where people are excellent to each other. You don't have to be this mad. I can do without the insults.

There are plenty of other threads in this subforum for you if you want to dump out nonsense and not get called out for it. This thread is for REAL football fans ONLY. Step up your game if you want to hang

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Man who makes slur thread: be respectful to me

Lmao

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
That's loving disgusting. A slur thread? Where. Where is the slur thread so I can block it

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

thats afc north football baby

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
even the thread title is a slur. browns yo win the superbowj as ravend, see thats slurred.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Borsche69 posted:

How do you post with your monitor off like this like how do you know where the button to click is I want to know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lemar

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Look up a Moetmeal Williams. A andey. I'm begging you. You post the james harrison before Kawalimus shows up. Its a meme concept. For the love of god.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

oh wow 74 new posts better read them all

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

There are a bunch of R-slurs in this thread. That's right. Ravens fans.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
the Cincinnati bengals are back, baby. they’re back.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
what is a brown exactly?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

what is a brown exactly?

the back wall of your undies if you dont own a bidet

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I love capybaras

Maybe I should pick up Capybaraing as a hobby

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

what is a brown exactly?

Disciples of Paul Brown, interloper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
My grandmother's maiden name was Brown. So I'm a Brown in some ways!! :D