Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Asproigerosis posted:

I want to go to wawa but also don't want to put on pants

pants have never been a requirement for going to wawa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

LeeMajors posted:

The 38yo seeking 18-26 2A nutjob who wears costumes to gently caress and only watches PG13 films with others is just amazing though. Also size 6-7 feet.

If he has leeway on the catholic requirement there's hundreds of these in Utah.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

LeeMajors posted:

Nor do I but I know it isn’t a waist size.

The 38yo seeking 18-26 2A nutjob who wears costumes to gently caress and only watches PG13 films with others is just amazing though. Also size 6-7 feet.

Interpreted that PG-13 bit to be more about the kind of language she can use and topics she can discuss. So, when not with her partner, she can say "poo poo" and maybe slip in a singular "gently caress" within the totality of a 90 minute conversation.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Yeah I interpreted it as meaning he wants someone who is PG13 in the streets R/XXX in the sheets. Also I've never done dating apps, but listing out specific physical measurements and bra size "requirements" seems like crazy person behavior.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

listing out specific physical measurements and bra size "requirements" seems like crazy person behavior.

I think we can probably leave out the 'seems like' in this thought.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
More shots good is turning out to be universally true

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1440265871398637568

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
yeah keep putting the nanochips in you it's the only way we can defeat the flu virus

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Qwijib0 posted:

More shots good is turning out to be universally true

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1440265871398637568

100%? Seems like they’d still defer to the 99.9% in the extreme case someone does still get severe Covid.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

They're reporting data from a trial, so no one included in it got severe COVID. It's not a guarantee of 100% effectiveness against severe COVID if you expanded it to everyone, just reporting the data they had.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Joey Freshwater posted:

100%? Seems like they’d still defer to the 99.9% in the extreme case someone does still get severe Covid.

“Destroys 99.9% of all bacteria!”

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

I think we can probably leave out the 'seems like' in this thought.

Yeah I do generally include some hedging language, but short of being a puddle jumper pilot, I can't really think of the non-crazy application (and even then he should only care about weight).

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Samadhi posted:

Where can I watch it?

It's on one of the streaming services...might have rented it on amazon?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Yeah I interpreted it as meaning he wants someone who is PG13 in the streets R/XXX in the sheets. Also I've never done dating apps, but listing out specific physical measurements and bra size "requirements" seems like crazy person behavior.

It’s a dude that has a bunch of costumes from his last relationship that doesn’t want to have to buy a bunch of new ones. The rest of the stuff is preference but not need. He’d bang the equivalent of RBG if she fits into the anime maid outfit and heels that are in his closet.

Re: Rise of Skywalker, I saw it for the first time a month ago on a plane, and that’s about all that movie was worth, time-wise.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I watched Sound of Metal last night. It's about a metal drummer who begins to lose his hearing.

4.5/5.0

It made me feel things. Highly recommended.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

fsif posted:

Interpreted that PG-13 bit to be more about the kind of language she can use and topics she can discuss. So, when not with her partner, she can say "poo poo" and maybe slip in a singular "gently caress" within the totality of a 90 minute conversation.

Ahhhh you’re right I was reading it on the way to a call and read it in the most psychotic way possible.

Not that it isn’t also pathetic in that interpretation.

Man, dudes are loving creeps.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Blowjob Overtime posted:

They're reporting data from a trial, so no one included in it got severe COVID. It's not a guarantee of 100% effectiveness against severe COVID if you expanded it to everyone, just reporting the data they had.

This. This is exactly why you should ignore most media reporting on medical studies, especially very recent ones. Wait for word from large governing bodies like CDC, NIH, WHO, etc.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Ah yeah that makes a lot more sense

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hell yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM3hsVrBMA4

Joel Coen

starring Denzel Washington and Frances McDormand

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Abugadu posted:

It’s a dude that has a bunch of costumes from his last relationship that doesn’t want to have to buy a bunch of new ones. The rest of the stuff is preference but not need. He’d bang the equivalent of RBG if she fits into the anime maid outfit and heels that are in his closet.

drat, probably true and somehow even more depressing

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

swickles posted:

Remember when there were a bunch of Rise of Skywalker leaks and no one believed them because they were so absurd and dumb there was no way they would make that into the movie? And then it turned out they were all true. Good times.

General Dog posted:

I don’t think it’s likely that the synopsis is accurate, but I am curious what part of it you find to be implausibly stupid.

Once again history vindicates me like 30-40%.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

I watched Sound of Metal last night. It's about a metal drummer who begins to lose his hearing.

4.5/5.0

It made me feel things. Highly recommended.

I have not seen this film, and I gather it's much deeper than anything like this. But as a thought experiment it seems like the drummer losing his hearing is the best case scenario for a particular band member losing their hearing. Like, you still hear/remember the music in your head, you can still keep time, and you're the one setting the beat.

Also you reminded me of the whole Axl Rose singing for AC/DC after their lead singer lost his hearing a few years back, which is almost crazy enough for me to look up but I'm not gonna.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Grittybeard posted:

I have not seen this film, and I gather it's much deeper than anything like this. But as a thought experiment it seems like the drummer losing his hearing is the best case scenario for a particular band member losing their hearing. Like, you still hear/remember the music in your head, you can still keep time, and you're the one setting the beat.

Also you reminded me of the whole Axl Rose singing for AC/DC after their lead singer lost his hearing a few years back, which is almost crazy enough for me to look up but I'm not gonna.

heh, "I can be a human click track for you." is a thing the main character says in the movie as he's losing his hearing.

But yeah there is a whole other layer of him being a recovering addict and his bandmate being his girlfriend that complicates things.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
I’m probably late to the party on this, but I just updated my iPhone and it’s my biannual “what the sweet gently caress is wrong with you people stop changing things for no reason” hot flash. I’ll grant the better view of multiple tabs in Safari, but why in the world is the address bar now on the bottom of the screen?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/Jordan_Patu/status/1439919445141458946

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
All Colonels Are Bastards

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Thaddius the Large posted:

I’m probably late to the party on this, but I just updated my iPhone and it’s my biannual “what the sweet gently caress is wrong with you people stop changing things for no reason” hot flash. I’ll grant the better view of multiple tabs in Safari, but why in the world is the address bar now on the bottom of the screen?

bc that dumb notch makes it harder to have the address bar at the top of the screen for some phones. the previous iteration it'd bounce back and forth from top to bottom depending on your usage which people loving hated so this is their solution.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Thaddius the Large posted:

I think moving it there kinda makes sense actually - easier to reach it on these mammoth phones.

I also like that they shrank the notifications so they don’t take up near as much space at the top.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

bc that dumb notch makes it harder to have the address bar at the top of the screen for some phones. the previous iteration it'd bounce back and forth from top to bottom depending on your usage which people loving hated so this is their solution.

For whatever reason when these things happen this ancient commercial comes to mind, I acknowledge and accept I am the man sticking to his bushes

https://youtu.be/pmkPIG6KEuU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

poo poo is kicking off in Wisconsin

https://twitter.com/sheboyganscan/status/1440323039233658888?s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

General Dog posted:

All Colonels Are Bastards

I want some chicken now tbh

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

I want some chicken now tbh

I tried the Wingstop thighs this weekend. They were good.

Also, sorry to hear about your kiddo. One of my brothers in the houston area has in middle also caught the roni in the past week. His wife caught a breakthrough from her, thankfully both are recovering/on the mend.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

This is just gibberish to me

E: oh it’s some Ryder Cup nonsense

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I really hope Elizabeth Warren goes loving ham on Facebook.

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1440035179385417730?s=20

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

wtf does this even mean

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Neil Armbong posted:

I tried the Wingstop thighs this weekend. They were good.

Was wondering about those. Does the sauce actually get into the meat? or is it just on the skin? I'm not sure how they prepare these. But they do sound tasty!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm thinking more fried chicken than wings/thighs

There's a nashville hot chicken place down the road from me I might do for lunch

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Mark Fuckerberg is such a worm

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
One of my friends ordered a waffle while we watched a soccer match at a pub on Saturday morning and fried chicken was the only food I could think of the rest of the day.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Jesus
https://twitter.com/josephfcox/status/1439952473188352003?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I wish the world/people/executives understood that AI does not really exist in any actual product or service and what is being called "AI" is incredibly stupid.