Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jose posted:

left auth is the way forward

My natural affinity for life's losers will mean I'm probably always going to be a libcom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

Devor posted:

Strong Britain, Great Carbonation

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://twitter.com/AntsInOK/status/1440433936094482442?s=19

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Excited to know the next time I go to the US I get 1 free pedestrian kill because we drive on the wrong side of the road.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Devor posted:

Strong Britain, Great Carbonation

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

forkboy84 posted:

Excited to know the next time I go to the US I get 1 free pedestrian kill because we drive on the wrong side of the road.

That's not fair. Matthew Broderick got two.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Honestly as long as you do it with a car you shouldn't feel so limited. The general sentiment nationwide is that if you get killed by a car and you weren't in one you probably deserved it

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i pay MY road tax ergo i can kill anyone on the road who doesn’t pay it

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i like how road tax hasn’t existed since the 30s yet somehow a lot of pink faced men driving on the road seem to still shout it at cyclists, it’s like a microcosm of this stupid country somehow

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Jel Shaker posted:

i like how road tax hasn’t existed since the 30s yet somehow a lot of pink faced men driving on the road seem to still shout it at cyclists, it’s like a microcosm of this stupid country somehow

Well the boomers DID fight in ww2 so they would remember the road tax

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/1440570605619716108

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

cons + 5

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life

Dravs posted:

cons + 5

yeah, don't read the replies…

anyway this is a good point:
https://twitter.com/SCFCJosh96/status/1440590347491368963

For all their talk of winning over tories or winning back Scotland or the 'red wall' they are reverting to a system that gives voters in non-labour seats near zero say in the labour party. Curious stuff. I wonder if any journalists will point this out. *journalists continue to scream about millions dead thanks to Jeremy Corbyn's invention: OMOV*

Desiderata
May 25, 2005
Go placidly amid the noise and haste...
Look, we need to connect with the working class people of the red wall...

~ parachutes in factionaly aligned oxbridge spads, suspends clp ~

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
I thought the problem was TOO MUCH CO2 now there's not enough! those loonly left environmentalists have gone too far.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/RepBrendanBoyle/status/1440527117482020869?s=20

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

that doesnt make sense, britain is the second most powerful and largest country in the world, just behind our large adult son, america

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

https://twitter.com/imbadatlife/status/1440591130999996416

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

And all without breaking a sweat. Incredible.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Wagging the dog except literally.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

is there anyone more contemptible in this garbage country than monarchists?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

dogs sense evil and they will bark at an evil man like in the movies so this dog not barking is a sign that he is not evil and yes i have the brain of a toddler

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
North Korean level propaganda. Utterly pathetic and indefensible.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol apparently UNISON proposed the leadership rule change

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

is there anyone more contemptible in this garbage country than monarchists?

journalists

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

ro5s posted:

journalists

that's a good one. landlords, but that's cheating because the royals own a shitton of property. uh, generals/admirals? i think we have more admirals than boats.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

for those unaware btw labour are the only party in the UK to have neither mandatory reselection (open primary) or if this motion passes one member one vote. Tories are generally extremely well liked in their local parties because they have to be or they get kicked out lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Communist Thoughts posted:

that doesnt make sense, britain is the second most powerful and largest country in the world, just behind our large adult son, america

I know!
Even stranger, the EU not bending over backwards and allowing us to do whatever we wanted with Brexit.
Most be foreigners, they are to blame.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jose posted:

for those unaware btw labour are the only party in the UK to have neither mandatory reselection (open primary) or if this motion passes one member one vote. Tories are generally extremely well liked in their local parties because they have to be or they get kicked out lol

well yeah, the function of the labour party is to absorb and undermine their members by giving the left wing only one party to vote for but its run by tories

there was a brief period where the tories were meant to be restraining their far right members but that went out the window years ago

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

Jose posted:

that would be unfair to all the managers and employers that run the party though

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Aristocrat heroically rescues dog, does not repeat does not distend jaw and devour alive as is the custom.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1440655344103944193

at what point does everyone give up on labour forever

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
between six months and a year ago, op

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

CoolCab posted:

between six months and a year ago, op

you waited a long time then

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

John Charity Spring posted:

you waited a long time then

left the 30th of october 2020, that was the point at which it was clear what was coming.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol of course rosie duffield was going to try it because he's totally spineless

edit: seems its a dodgy headline

https://twitter.com/ryanjohnbutcher/status/1440661102807773192?s=20

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i quit when he sacked RLB whenever that was

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

That feels like a lifetime ago.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Jose posted:

i quit when he sacked RLB whenever that was

Same, very same day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightningproof
Feb 23, 2011

i rejoined to vote for RLB then quit when keith won. was (and continue to be) baffled people didn’t recognise him as the owen smith 2.0 he so obviously was