Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
can we get a [56k no] warning on the thread please

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Joe Biden is such a cool dude. Very presidential!

Beethovens Fist Symphony
Oct 21, 2008
Oven Wrangler
my favorite new game is when scrolling through to see if you can spot the area on his face where he missed shaving that morning

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Beethovens Fist Symphony posted:

my favorite new game is when scrolling through to see if you can spot the area on his face where he missed shaving that morning

Just admit you're jacking off to him.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Good lord are you a photographer for the ap

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

man's skin is looking like he was air fried

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i like this one, Saint Joe

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
every hack news photographer does that to every president, and they all think it's super clever

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

i can be your angel or your devil...

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
glad we got rid of that president that cared about his hair to get a new president that cares about his hair

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the difference is that biden's hair plugs are far more convincing than trump's botched scalp reduction.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Joe has skin like a store bought rotisserie chicken you left sitting in a windowsill for a few days.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

the cum jar sucks rear end

the cum jar is a generous lover

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

presidential cracklin's

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

:buddy:

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1440556297577852932/photo/1

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1440337774628917249

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Those are figurative deportations though

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hatebag posted:

Defending joe biden in the thread for making fun of joe biden is a solid troll maneuver, imho. Get lots of people riled up with very little effort. Oh, you think Joe biden's a braindead nazi rapist who never saw a war he didn't love? Heh, maybe you're a chud :smug:

I'm tired of these baseless accusations. Biden is 15 years too young to have been a member of the nazi party, he was only a child then!

Lux Animus posted:

people who think that covid will allow the U.S. to flourish in large part due to the deaths of enough right wing voters are the true democrats here

also, pretty sure that close to 1-in-4 covid hospitalizations in the U.S. are vaccinated people, and front-line workers (lower class) are exposed and endangered the most.

In summary, democrats are lecherous ghouls cheering on a pandemic's death toll and Biden is their morally- and mentally-deficient king.

There are two types of people dieing in America of covid, right wing voters and people who don't vote.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

:patriot:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

MY president

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnkartch/status/1440729980875411463

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

who loving cares about taxes i want basic services

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I would also accept being able to focus where my tax dollars go, preferably to more things like 'universal healthcare' and less things like 'turning brown kids into loving skeletons because they were standing near a strategically important oilfield'.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Note: I remain pro-skeleton however, skeletons are loving cool.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i've got some bad news about late stage capitalism

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"but who's going to pay for it???" - a drooling, stupid idiot

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Note: I remain pro-skeleton however, skeletons are loving cool.

good news!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Proletarian Mango posted:

i can be your angel or your devil...

Pictured: bidens brain has departed to a different plane, leaving the shambling corpse we see on the TV

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I would also accept being able to focus where my tax dollars go, preferably to more things like 'universal healthcare' and less things like 'turning brown kids into loving skeletons because they were standing near a strategically important oilfield'.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1440690007899922444

sorry chudtards still higher than trump :smuggo:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

wow please stop posting tweets from the Chud News Network's reporters

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

media: "voters are angry at biden for withdrawing from afghanistan"
reality: voters are angry at biden for not sending them enough goddamn money and letting all the goddamn pandemic social support expire

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

not gonna lie, if I had voted for Joe Biden I would have assumed I was voting for a better handling of the pandemic than Donald Trump's approach, instead we got this lmao

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

In Training posted:

did you listen to his story. he did the math and everything, the number 3 guy at New Jersey Amtrak laid out how he travelled over 2,000,000 miles on Amtrak over 36 years in the Senate, some number of years as VP, average 131 days a year. it wasn't a figure of speech, it's plain science. they figured this out the retirement dinner.

he would have to roundtrip wilmington to dc EVERY business day for 40 years to hit 2m

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Vomik posted:

he would have to roundtrip wilmington to dc EVERY business day for 40 years to hit 2m

quote:

I have made over – they actually calculated it, the conductors – 8,200 round trips, over 2 million miles on Amtrak. Two hundred and fifty nine miles round trip a day, not everyday, but on average 217 days a year. This is my family and this is why I wanted to go home, the way I came.

Defiintely sounds like someone making a wild exageration to me

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

loving CNN and their chud fake news

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

last time he told the story it was 1.5 million, he's travelled 500k this year. incredible achievement mr president!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Excelzior posted:

Defiintely sounds like someone making a wild exageration to me

its 200 miles roundtrip, and the post i'm quoting he says 131 days a year - every business day is 252