Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

i am harry posted:

how do I get paid to make a prediction that COVID is going to be over soon what the absolute hell

Just have enough education that people assume you’re clean and smart, and then conduct yourself decorously at your interview for a position at the wild guess factory. It’s not your job to make anything that people can rely on, you’re not building a towel rack or hanging a door or installing a muffler like a poor person, you’re having fun with numbers, like a good person. Predict that we had no cases yesterday, make the chart be the shape of a big flip off, predict 1000% fatality that ends on Christmas because Christ came back and then starts back up a week later because He died again of covid, it doesn’t matter at all. If your parents were rich enough to have a job like this, you would already have a job like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

Asproigerosis posted:

How dare you. This patient is having a seizure! They need a mri brain with and without contrast stat. And you call yourself a neuro PA.

I got mad about neuro ordering stat demyelinating disease neuroaxial mris on a 22 year old with a sudden onset subjective extremity weakness and back pain and then the teleradiologist is yelling at me why the gently caress are you sending me this MS bullshit this is not a life threatening mri and then my coworker comes in and yells at me because I didn't do the mra runoff he promised cardiology I'd get done overnight and I was like yeah well what the gently caress am I supposed to do I had very important stats to do sorry bud it's hard to just fit in a quick 3 hour exam like that. Also it was blindingly normal the kid does not have any sort of demyelinating disease or anything else in his spine.

House MD was a documentary

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

I see all of you did not read my thesis on fauci being a cia op continuation of nazi eugenics experiments intended to keep minorities and undesirables in check (started in response to civil rights movement) via target infectious diseases where the first success was HIV and now covid is the cleanup hitter.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!
It all comes together when you realize he's a vile narcissist that relishes in pretending to be the savior as he personally watches those he infected die in agony without ever helping them because after all cruelty is the point.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1441035561104547841?s=20

mystes
May 31, 2006

wow who could have seen that coming

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

It all comes together when you realize he's a vile narcissist that relishes in pretending to be the savior as he personally watches those he infected die in agony without ever helping them because after all cruelty is the point.

the motherfucker never stops smiling. sicko poo poo

Serf
May 5, 2011

the consensus from the local news is that delta has been defeated and covid is over

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

trench warfare in biden's admin?? you hate to see it!

he was pathetically whispering into the mic all solemnly poo poo talking about america being united in janurary and he can't do this poo poo in his own house? embarrassing idiot fucker

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

trench warfare in biden's admin?? you hate to see it!

he was pathetically whispering into the mic all solemnly poo poo talking about america being united in janurary and he can't do this poo poo in his own house? embarrassing idiot fucker

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1440850572635217920?s=20

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Serf posted:

the consensus from the local news is that delta has been defeated and covid is over

me except whoop de doo I tell everybody COVID is ovewr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E6uqWUvoUo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mystes posted:

wow who could have seen that coming

We already know many agencies such as ICE, border patrol and DoD have a huge Chud population.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

"protect our economy from lockdowns"

lol

lmao

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Thoguh posted:

There are about to be guidelines though but it isn't totally clear what they are gonna be.

yeah but they ain't right now :getin:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
I dunno I personally love having antivaxx coworkers who superspread amongst themselves and get free vacations and I get hosed in the rear end with huge workload increases it is truly gods gift for them to have such freedom to be dumb selfish cunts putting everyone at risk.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

we could shut down schools and businesses to battle covid, but we just lack the tools to do so, thanks joe!

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
Lockdowns stalking the streets of America, threatening the economy at every turn

Will we ever be safe from this menace?

This messaging is indistinguishable from actual death cultists like Ron DeSantis. Just amazing.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

The Administration is preparing for boosters to start as early as the week of September 20th, subject to authorization or approval by the FDA and a recommendation from ACIP. Getting a booster will be easy. Booster shots will be free, and widely available across 80,000 locations – from pharmacies to doctors’ offices to health centers.

Thank u joe

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

good to hear we are protecting the economy and that it's doing very well

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Paradoxish posted:

lol

lmao

lmfao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
we have to protect our economy from terrorists, which is why i bomb small children, and we also have to protect our economy from lockdowns :qq: which is why i open bidened all these children ontop of the mass indigenous graves my american schools were built on

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Serf posted:

now for the high school sports update
https://twitter.com/KMOV/status/1437926696146067465?s=19

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
The most detrimental part to these antivaxxers is that while they are a very small minority, they get dramatically disproportionate platforms to spew their poo poo. This in turn easily sways the larger swathe of uninformed/apathetic that would simply get vaxxed if it was forced but when it's an optional freedom they won't make the effort to do so.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

loving ghouls

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

we have to protect our economy from terrorists, which is why i bomb small children, and we also have to protect our economy from lockdowns :qq: which is why i open bidened all these children ontop of the mass indigenous graves my american schools were built on

the terrorists are everywhere, and they're shooting kids on sight, which is why we're doing everything we can to save lives by giving vests and helmets to the kids before sending them into the terrorist occupied warzones

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

I see all of you did not read my thesis on fauci being a cia op continuation of nazi eugenics experiments intended to keep minorities and undesirables in check (started in response to civil rights movement) via target infectious diseases where the first success was HIV and now covid is the cleanup hitter.
:sickos:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

The Administration is preparing for boosters to start as early as the week of September 20th, subject to authorization or approval by the FDA and a recommendation from ACIP. Getting a booster will be easy. Booster shots will be free, and widely available across 80,000 locations – from pharmacies to doctors’ offices to health centers.

Thank u joe

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

The most detrimental part to these antivaxxers is that while they are a very small minority, they get dramatically disproportionate platforms to spew their poo poo. This in turn easily sways the larger swathe of uninformed/apathetic that would simply get vaxxed if it was forced but when it's an optional freedom they won't make the effort to do so.

Anytime those people whine about things like horse paste being a valid cure or "vaccine hesitancy" the media gives them full coverage which basically propagates he crackpot woldviews.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
my mind is blown, they literally admitted why they never will have a lockdown

feelin vindicated in knowing that i posted earlier in this thread that they can't afford a lockdown because it will literally destroy the mystique and myth of America, literally. They will not economically recover quick enough for election cycles so this is their spin because the other shoe just loving dropped for a labor revolution

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
It's so malicious. None of the media ever bother to follow up on these massive amount of nurses leaving over vaccine mandates as hospitals face never before seen staffing shortages and oh look turns out less than 100 actually quit over it from a 30,000 person system because nobody is going to quit over a loving life saving vaccine unless they are truly shitbrains and then you gotta get rid of them anyway because they clearly cannot understand the basic concepts of medicine and health care for your customers. I garauntee that estimates 400 number of staff new York state looks to lose over the mandate will absolutely be less than 3 digits if it actually happens because they are all talk and when the rubber meets the road they will fold to keep their job. Somewhat amusing considering how insane the market is for labor right now, but being antivaxx just blacklists you.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Real Mean Queen posted:

We talked for like twenty minutes and by the end of it I got him worked up to a point where he was talking about carrying a gun everywhere and rejecting concepts like “freedom.”

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Plank Walker posted:

we could shut down schools and businesses to battle covid, but we just lack the tools to do so, thanks joe!

We lack the will, not the tools.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
You can get a religious or medical exemption without disclosing your religious or medical issue so

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Paradoxish posted:

lol

lmao

remember 'the cure can't be worse than the disease'? it's back

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

The toolbox contains one tool, a vaccine labeled "100% sterilizing no questions allowed"

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Having to print 9 trillion dollars overnight when the dow got sad last year scared the absolute poo poo out of them. Cuban missile crisis was nothing compared to the number damage caused by the first tepid attempts at soft lockdowns. There was never going to be lockdowns again after that, or otherwise any regression in the face of covid. This was plainly advertised by the aggressive consent manufacturing about muh small businesses and the unemployment benefits lazy don't want to work stuff.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

How do they reconcile this with all of the other vaccines they're required to get?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Asproigerosis posted:

https://twitter.com/LLinecook/status/1440204948516401160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/bryonhoulgrave/status/1440519338662895617?s=20