Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

hearty lol that AOCIA is turning out to be more succ than Pressley

furthermore, :d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

it would just be really great if the pit of hell could open up so satan can drag the clintons to the 9th circle

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tlaib should get all the leftist cred that AOC gets

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

speaking of people who should loving kill themselves, the entire cast of this show. Who even loving watches this poo poo?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i love comedy

https://twitter.com/jenkirkman/status/1440905714382352385?s=21

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

slow down icarus!
https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1382897016850776069?s=20

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

?? why bother with that display, it had 420 yes votes, it was going to pass regardless, you could've simply voted no

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I mean at least she's not spending her entire standup routine talking about getting beat up in a bar

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it would just be really great if the pit of hell could open up so satan can drag the clintons to the 9th circle

Satan is afraid of the Clintons.

sexpig by night posted:

speaking of people who should loving kill themselves, the entire cast of this show. Who even loving watches this poo poo?

DnD mods.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

SKULL.GIF posted:

?? why bother with that display, it had 420 yes votes, it was going to pass regardless, you could've simply voted no

because she's stupid and thinks a present vote will blunt AIPAC's attack ads

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

420 yes votes blaze palestinians err'day

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it did, but it also dragged everyone else in with them

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

because she's stupid and thinks a present vote will blunt AIPAC's attack ads

Hard to believe that is the reason and that she's that stupid. I'm interested to hear what her justification is.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol i remember this some aoc simp called the cops on this dude because he posted a mean tweet about aoc

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

mcmagic posted:

Hard to believe that is the reason and that she's that stupid. I'm interested to hear what her justification is.
probably something along the lines of their being no consequences for doing so since idiots such as yourself will defend her anyway

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Didn’t you get probated for sealioning like a week ago, why are you back and doing it again?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

she should loving kill herself then

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

It would be cool if there was a major American political party that didn't want to send infinite money to the genocidal apartheid state so they can bulldoze towns and bomb hospitals and stuff. I might vote for that party.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
aoc being too much of a coward to vote no despite the fact it is going to pass anyway is hilarious. just absolutely terrified of it being held against her in her district. like she said, winning is fun. this is what actually being compromised looks like

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

zegermans posted:

Tlaib should get all the leftist cred that AOC gets

every year it's each squad members turn to be the leftist. you don't want to be last to grab a chair

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Organ Fiend posted:

They're trying to convince themselves.

Democrat voters believe, as an article of faith, that as bad as the Republican party is, the Democrats are better. They can not accept the idea that the Dems are as bad or worse than the Republicans. To crack-ping and accept this idea would send them spiraling into an abyss of existential dread and depression, so fortify their mind against any sort of "Dems actually bad" ideas.

The reason why the Succ Zone makes D&D so angry is that every time we talk about how Tara Reade was raped or how Donald Trumps concentration camps were built by Obama and left open/expanded/made worse by Biden, its like firing a cannon at the walls of the fortress of their mind. This is why they have to ban any sort of "Dems bad" discussion in D&D (and to be fair, in every other forum as well) because if those walls fall, the abyss will take them.

We, on the other hand, have already been crack-pinged thoroughly and have made our peace with the abyss, so it isn't scary for us anymore.

:haibrower:

you merely endured crack ping

i was molded by the crack

*vents respirator*

shaped by the ping

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jaypal going back to libbing

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
it would be so loving cool if a nuke went off in DC and then another in tel aviv

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
love to weaponize my tears

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bryan connerty voice:] it's the erosion of principles that gets to ya

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
where's that animorphs of AOC turning into Pelosi

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.
pretty sad your yes vote for more money for cia morgellons doesn’t even buy you a meaningless no vote for this.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

it would be so loving cool if a nuke went off in DC and then another in tel aviv

:hmmyes:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

In the Colosseum posted:

pretty sad your yes vote for more money for cia morgellons doesn’t even buy you a meaningless no vote for this.

well I can't blame her for that, if I saw a bill to give me more money I'd vote for it too

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

spacetoaster posted:

What a relief.

(To the tune of Girls on Film)

🎵Chuds on wheels
Chuds on wheels🎵

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

remember when the obama administration organized a nationwide simultaneous crackdown on occupy wall st lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

spacemang_spliff posted:

where's that animorphs of AOC turning into Pelosi

I think that's just the linear passage of time.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

paul_soccer12 posted:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

loving lol

:aochloe:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I mean, AOC did the one thing that makes everyone mad.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the debt ceiling bs is gonna turn into a shitshow and i am 100% here for it, doubly so because it'll be during a govt shutdown for extra lmaos

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

I read into the Eastman stuff the libs are saying is the most important news this year. Here's my report: Eastman is some ghoul that works at the Federalist Society. He's the "Chair of the Federalism & Separation of Powers Practice Group". It came out a few days ago that he authored some 6-point report about how Pence could have overturned the election as VP. This is supposed to be scandalous because of how hypocritical it shows Eastman is in his role at FedSoc, rather than being completely expected as a rightwing hack.

tl;dr libs are mad Eastman sat down to write several hundred words about how the election was rigged, rather than just a few tweets/statements. they're also shocked that someone at a 'reputable' institution like FedSoc could author something so anti-democratic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

what is the point of switching from no to present?