Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

b_d posted:

stfu. this is going to be epic

I know. The way they just dropped that in there though busted my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PEACH: What is "Night Crawlers"?
BOWSER: It's a game where they crawl around in the night like Wigglers.
LUIGI: I never said that.
MARIO: Yeah, well that's what it is.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

take your best shot flatlander woman

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol remembering that SMT was relegated to a sizzle reel with a bunch of indie garbage.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagining Keegan-Michael Key as Toad doing the substitute teacher voice saying Muh-RYE-oh. I’m going insane

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagining Keegan-Michael Key as Toad doing the substitute teacher voice saying Muh-RYE-oh. I’m going insane

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lou-wiggy?? Row-DARE-a-go?!?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lou-wiggy?? Row-DARE-a-go?!?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

lol remembering that SMT was relegated to a sizzle reel with a bunch of indie garbage.

Is it really that popular? I doubt the average gamer even knows wtf it is.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Fungah! posted:

thre were like 10 games in that direct that i'm gonna buy lmao. all other game companies are little children

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I feel like the kid from Come and See right now

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

That right there is the mail. Now let's talk about the mail. Can we talk about the mail please, Mario? I've been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, okay? Waluigi, this name keeps comin' up over and over and over again. Every day Waluigi's mail's getting sent back to me. Waluigi, Waluigi, I look in the mail, this whole box is Waluigi! So I say to myself I gotta find this guy. I gotta go up to his office, I gotta put his mail in the guy's goddamn hands! Otherwise he's never gonna get it, it's gonna keep coming back down here. So I go up to Waluigi's office and what do I find out, Mario, what do I find out? There is no Waluigi. The man does not exist, okay? So I decided, ohh poo poo, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper. There's no Waluigi, you gotta be kidding me, I got boxes full of Waluigi! All right, so I start marching my way down to Kammy Koopa and I knock on her door and I say, "KAAAMMY, KAAAMMY I gotta talk to you about Waluigi!" And when I open the door, what do I find? There's not a single goddamn chair in that office. There is no Kammy Koopa. Mario, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town!

Augus fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Sep 24, 2021

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

LUIGI: I’m well-versed in Birdo law.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

TOP TEN PLOT HOLES IN THE MARIO MOVIE (ANGRY RANT)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

LUIGI: I’m well-versed in Birdo law.

lol aagain

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I will finally play Ocarina of Time (unless Nintendo charges extra for it)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

had to miss the Direct and all the posts but I can't wait to see the memes about the movie casting, lol.

also Bayonetta 3, new Kirby, solid update for the online library, seems like a lot of good news

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon posted:

Uhh did you watch the direct? Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

actraiser remake

:stare: for real? I've always wanted one where they make a few improvements and I extremely never expected to get it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

herculon posted:

no price is too high

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Actraiser remake also has a remastered soundtrack from the original composer, which is cool.

Lmao Tzu
Sep 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lmfao