Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Skull Face :  To unite America and the entire world. The major thought this was his friend's will. But I think he never understood what she wanted. Before he ever walked, or cried - even before he was born - his mother tongue was English. He doesn't know the pain of losing his own language. Not yet. He cannot understand her will. I do. I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers. Foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders, I was made to speak their language. With each new post, my masters changed, along with the words they made me speak. Words are... peculiar. With each change, I changed too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong... War changed me - and not only my visage. Words can kill. I was invaded by words, burrowing and breeding inside me. A philosopher once said, "It is no nation we inhabit, but a language." "Make no mistake, our native tongue is our true fatherland." My fatherland - my truth was stolen from me. And so was my past. All that's left is the future. And mine is revenge. On those who'd leech off the words of their fellow man. This is what I learned from the major. And then it hit me. It was he who should feel my wrath. He and the code he chose as basis for control. Language codes, information codes - beamed all around us - genetic codes spanning history. By controlling the codes, Cipher... Zero intends to unify the world. Codes implanted into our heads, sucking our minds dry as it spreads from one host to the next. A parasite upon the earth. That is what Zero is. As one born into this world, he's afflicted. I hold him responsible for killing my freedom. Killing all traces of my past... Killing any promise of a future... We are all but dead men forced to walk upon this earth. A world reduced to Zero. Cipher plans to use its codes to control the world. They think they can.

Snake : burble de borble.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Skull Face :  To unite America and the entire world. The major thought this was his friend's will. But I think he never understood what she wanted. Before he ever walked, or cried - even before he was born - his mother tongue was English. He doesn't know the pain of losing his own language. Not yet. He cannot understand her will. I do. I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers. Foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders, I was made to speak their language. With each new post, my masters changed, along with the words they made me speak. Words are... peculiar. With each change, I changed too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong... War changed me - and not only my visage. Words can kill. I was invaded by words, burrowing and breeding inside me. A philosopher once said, "It is no nation we inhabit, but a language." "Make no mistake, our native tongue is our true fatherland." My fatherland - my truth was stolen from me. And so was my past. All that's left is the future. And mine is revenge. On those who'd leech off the words of their fellow man. This is what I learned from the major. And then it hit me. It was he who should feel my wrath. He and the code he chose as basis for control. Language codes, information codes - beamed all around us - genetic codes spanning history. By controlling the codes, Cipher... Zero intends to unify the world. Codes implanted into our heads, sucking our minds dry as it spreads from one host to the next. A parasite upon the earth. That is what Zero is. As one born into this world, he's afflicted. I hold him responsible for killing my freedom. Killing all traces of my past... Killing any promise of a future... We are all but dead men forced to walk upon this earth. A world reduced to Zero. Cipher plans to use its codes to control the world. They think they can.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i think about & quote this monologue a lot

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hai:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1439452396665593859?s=19

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sinus of the Father

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sinus of the Father

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sinus of the Father

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sinus of the Father

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gigantic Fat Guy on 480p C-SPAN recording: Yes. Well I think more videogames could use obese protagonists. Also make them dumb as hell, for accuracy. Our fat reserves are so large they have infiltrated our brain. ZONK! (Pinky & The Brain reference) But if I am being serious here: I am fully retarded and poo poo my pants every 40 minutes. For we are the knights who say ni!!! Ahem, sorry. I also suffer from Epic Random Disorder.

https://www.hottopic.com/product/penguins-stealing-my-sanity-t-shirt/10879796.html

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
playing mgsv for the second time and i've gotta say it kicks rear end.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

E: wrong thread

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

stomping the goombas is Luigi Work

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://twitter.com/eevee/status/1441172888602615820

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The whole cast feels like something out of the dream thread.

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1441168101316317184?s=20

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

rodbeard posted:

The whole cast feels like something out of the dream thread.

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1441168101316317184?s=20

so long, gray bowser

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Ace Jameson posted:

so long, gray bowser

this really the best you can do

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't stand these twitter losers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God bless Jables. Hype.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

God bless Jables. Hype.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrGwjgK2jrM

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull posted:

God bless Jables. Hype.

He's in the new psychonauts and he has without a doubt the best level in the game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

God bless Jables. Hype.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I WAS ON THE 18TH HOLE.....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s cool that Tom Kenny is probably the richest Mr. Show guy now from all that spongebob money lol.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s cool that Tom Kenny is probably the richest Mr. Show guy now from all that spongebob money lol.

wonder whatever happened to choo choo, the herky jerky dancer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

wonder whatever happened to choo choo, the herky jerky dancer

👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jables is clearly straight, and knows how to slay pussy your sorry asses would break down whimpering at. ♫You don't always have to gently caress her hard♪♫