Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
No ring, but not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

How could you not embed the best one?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

not really funny knowing what we know now about this guy, but still this happened.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/hjuplfb.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/SKrRjaz.mp4

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

:kimchi:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

omg that findom episode of fplus was incredible.
https://thefpl.us/episode/256

I try to be pretty accepting of people's fetishes as long as they involve safe, sane, and consenting adults, and often it's relatively easy to understand why someone might be overly into x, y, or z, but findom is the most brain-damaged and laughable kink I have seen in a very long time of being On the Internet.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

not really funny knowing what we know now about this guy, but still this happened.

Although it was pretty ironic he was in that Sublime video, given how that ended.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MrUnderbridge posted:

Although it was pretty ironic he was in that Sublime video, given how that ended.

I somehow never saw Boondock Saints until last week and oh look there's Ron Jeremy who they hired to ... jerk off and repeatedly say the n-word*.... Ok, yikes

*not at the same time

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hey, you wanna come over later and line up our cheese holes :heysexy:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

bike tory posted:

He was born on '93 and she was born in '99

So they are both kids? It's a bit creepy that…

…hold on.

Oh no. :corsair:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Seriously, someone born in '99 is old enough to rent a car now? What the gently caress.

e: I am having a little crisis here

Please put these in my gaping maw, tyvm.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

one in a million shot, doc.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

LifeSunDeath posted:

one in a million shot, doc.

His palms fusilli...

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Look I'm no cheeseologist but wouldn't the holes always line up? Are they getting swiss cheese sliced and shuffled like a deck of cards?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The Cheese Shuffler

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

The Bloop posted:

Look I'm no cheeseologist but wouldn't the holes always line up? Are they getting swiss cheese sliced and shuffled like a deck of cards?

Yeah, but the holes don't travel the length of the cheese. So one slice might be the last slice of a given hole, and the next slice doesn't have one in the same spot.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Pastry of the Year posted:

I try to be pretty accepting of people's fetishes as long as they involve safe, sane, and consenting adults, and often it's relatively easy to understand why someone might be overly into x, y, or z, but findom is the most brain-damaged and laughable kink I have seen in a very long time of being On the Internet.

My theory about fetishes is that a lot of them exist as a way of processing fears and anxieties. Make imprisonment, slavery, torture and the like sexy, and they can't hurt you any more.

This still doesn't explain foot fetishists though.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

The Bloop posted:

Pretty sure the holes are from entrapped CO2 created by bacteria during the creation process. They aren't punched through the block with a cheese hole puncher. As shown in the second from the front slice, it's possible to have a hole in one slice and none in the surrounding slices. To have four holey slices line up is truly blessed.

efb: but, at least I had more of the mechanism of action for why there are holes.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Whybird posted:

My theory about fetishes is that a lot of them exist as a way of processing fears and anxieties. Make imprisonment, slavery, torture and the like sexy, and they can't hurt you any more.

Some folks fear Shredder's minions

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

Whybird posted:

I think part of the findom thing is that we as a society have fetishized money and wealth to a point where it’s fully infiltrated some of our genitals.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Pretty sure the holes are from entrapped CO2 created by bacteria during the creation process. They aren't punched through the block with a cheese hole puncher. As shown in the second from the front slice, it's possible to have a hole in one slice and none in the surrounding slices. To have four holey slices line up is truly blessed.

efb: but, at least I had more of the mechanism of action for why there are holes.

brb selling swiss cheese holes, original idea do not steal

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

For those not aware, this image is about the "swiss cheese model" of safety/security. Like, if you run an airline you can never catch every possible mechanical issue or train pilots for every possible failure, but you can try to make it so the gaps in training don't line up with the gaps in maintenance. If the cheese holes line up, a plane crashes.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Blue Footed Booby posted:

...If the cheese holes line up, a plane crashes.

Look I know this is going to be a controversial decision but if cheese is causing so many plans to crash, maybe we should start think about just banning cheese on airplanes?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

For those not aware, this image is about the "swiss cheese model" of safety/security. Like, if you run an airline you can never catch every possible mechanical issue or train pilots for every possible failure, but you can try to make it so the gaps in training don't line up with the gaps in maintenance. If the cheese holes line up, a plane crashes.

Sounds just like that time jesus tried to catch M&M's and they just kept falling through the holes.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dr_rat posted:

Look I know this is going to be a controversial decision but if cheese is causing so many plans to crash, maybe we should start think about just banning cheese on airplanes?

they actually solved this by no longer serving any food on the plan unless you buy a 1oz bag of smartfood for $7

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

dr_rat posted:

Sacrifices must be made.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

dr_rat posted:

A couple of cars catch fire and we have to stop using combustible fuel, right? And breathing oxygen technically damages our organs, so I guess we stop breathing, huh? Planes need the cheese, and it causes comparably fewer crashes than just about anything else on the plane. We just need to train people to not line up the holes!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

SpacePig posted:

A couple of cars catch fire and we have to stop using combustible fuel, right?

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Isn't external combustion engines just rockets?

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Hel posted:

Steam engines use external combustion.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I always thought the first external combustion engine was a rich rear end in a top hat setting fire to his horse so it'd run faster

But really, steam engines are external combustion. The fire is the heat source for the steam-driven mechanism that makes the wheels turn, but it doesn't actually make the wheels turn like the little explosions in the piston chamber of your car.

winnydpu
May 3, 2007
Sugartime Jones
and steam engines

edit: why don't I refrsh?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hel posted:

externally combust deez nutz lmao

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
You realize we look like the three stooges popping their heads around the corner going "hello", "hello", "hello!"

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Stirling engines are also external combustion engines. Here's an example of a rhombic drive beta configuration Stirling engine:

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

McPhearson posted:

Stirling engines are also external combustion engines. Here's an example of a rhombic drive beta configuration Stirling engine:

Biplane posted:

externally combust deez nutz lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

When your working fluid has got nowhere to go, you'd have blue balls too.