Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"who?" Is a line from a movie with Chris Pratt, Jesus I thought we were all nerds here?

The audit thing is already being spun as "the deep state got them" or "we still don't have the REAL audit".
Goalposts with wheels, forever.

"Who" is a single word out of context. Not sure that we're supposed to immediately make the jump to a specific movie on that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"who?" Is a line from a movie with Chris Pratt, Jesus I thought we were all nerds here?

I got it :)

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Neito posted:

"Who" is a single word out of context. Not sure that we're supposed to immediately make the jump to a specific movie on that one.

"Yes".

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

I feel like these numbers match financial signatures like personal checks and retailers who ask you to sign on the touchpad to verify your credit card. Doesn't mean all those people are stealing

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

A whopping nine-hundredths of a percent of ballots were returned blank. Clearly this is the biggest crime of our lifetimes!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Does anyone under fifty have a dedicated signature?

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
Scribble signature, lol. I wonder how they'd classify Donald Trump aka Immnimli Xmmvyl's signature.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
LIVE Thread: Audit Report Released To AZ Senate in Phoenix, AZ 9/24/21

quote:

To: glimmerman70
How many were biden votes. Not gonna tell us that.
I agree, they will not tell us that, not ever. Because no one knows. No one can know. When the envelopes are opened the ballots are separated, and there are no tracking identifiers on the ballots unless they are serialized to go through ballot duplication during tabulation. (ballot duplication is a legitimate process to recover voter intent from ballots which the tabulation machines won't read)

If duplicated, unsigned or otherwise bogus ballot envelopes are detected after the ballots have been separated, there is no remedy except a new election.

172 posted on 9/24/2021, 2:34:48 PM by JustaTech (A mind is a terrible thing)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Rusty0604
I’m busy as heck so not paying much attention to the presentation. What is it showing that makes it look like Trump won. Not seeing anything huge, but again, not paying much attention.

188 posted on 09/24/2021 2:43:49 PM PDT by StolarStorm
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 186 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: StolarStorm
Agreed. I’m just looking at some of the slides that have been posted here. I know a slide can’t tell the entire story, but they should be clear enough to stand alone without a bunch of talking about it. I find the slides so far to be confusing.

Hopefully at the end there will be one summary slide.
On all of these slides it would be nice to have the total vote margin as it was in November. And for each slide to have a “plus” number of votes in green with the candidate in green, and a “negative” number of votes in red with the candidate’s name in red.

196 posted on 09/24/2021 2:53:02 PM PDT by 21twelve (Ever Vigilant. Never Fearful.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 188 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: 21twelve
I can’t see most of the slide even with my glasses on.

246 posted on 09/24/2021 3:16:47 PM PDT by Rusty0604 (" When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat." -Ronald Reagan)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 196 | View Replies ]

Set phasers to :techno:

quote:

Mike Robinson (CTH)
September 24, 2021 4:51 pm
Reply to MoPar 2020

If you take the time to read (especially …) the latter pages of Volume III, and if you’re familiar (as I am …) with the ins-and-outs of Windows logging and security … what you’re basically seeing described here is a crime on the part of Maricopa County election officials – or someone “inside the gates.” The deletion of hundreds of thousands of files containing evidence that had been subpoenaed, on the eve of turning over the systems in question to the auditors. And the lists just go on and on and on. “User log deletions.” “Log entries that don’t contain data which every such log entry is supposed to contain.” Purposely running a dummy script over 38,000 times just in order to overwrite incriminating entries in a “circular” security log. You name it, and it looks like it happened.

This is a crime scene. And the “Ninjas” very methodically say so, without once breaking their professional decorum.

It is also extremely obvious from this report that the Ninja’s work is far from over, and is continuing. Despite their “funny name,” it is now abundantly clear to me that the Arizona Senate made a superlative choice of contractors. (“Volume II” is particularly a testament to their thoroughness and preparedness.) Every penny that these people may have received was money well-spent. From now on, they should ha

192 posted on 9/24/2021, 2:46:16 PM by CheshireTheCat ("Forgetting pain is convenient.Remembering it agonizing.But recovering truth is worth the suffering")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 190 | View Replies]

quote:

Can you believe it, they have proof of who overwrote those files!!!

220 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:07:59 PM by McGavin999 (biden is not my president)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 216 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DEPcom
Hundreds of anonymous log ins! No wonder they hiding the routers!

229 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:11:53 PM by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 224 | View Replies]

quote:

To: janetjanet998
WILLFUL MASS DELETION OF LOGS OCCURRING ONE DAY PRIOR TO START OF AUDIT, AND THEY MAY KNOW WHO DID IT..
SUBPOENA TIME, BOOM !!!!!!

PAGING ERIC COOMER, PAGING ERIC COOMER...

231 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:12:24 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Right into my veins!

quote:

If that’s the case, you should be on a shopping or cat video forum.
The heck is wrong with you guys. Someone presents facts & reality, and suddenly we're Biden voters. The reality is, NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OF THIS. Remember the krakken? Nothing. Remember pillow dude's cybersymposium with all the evidence that was going to change everything? Nothing. This audit? Nothing.

Don't effing misconstrue my statements. There is plenty of good info in this. But, NOTHING is going to come of this. THAT is reality. Of course I care about election fraud. To even ask that is really just stunning ignorance on your part. That isn't the point. The point is, as with EVERYTHING else before this audit, nothing is going to happen.

IF this even results in stronger election laws, the truth is that the left will sue to destroy any strong protections, and they will smear the right on their continued calls of systemic racism and other horse shiite.

259 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:19:55 PM by dware (Americans prefer peaceful slavery over dangerous freedom)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 234 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dware
America has a long tradition of illegitimate presidents. JFK, Andrew Johnson, Andrew Jackson for a fact. 0bama twice as well but it hasn’t been long enough to admit it. IMHO this is why the SCOTUS refused and refuses to get involved. Teddy Roosevelt’s election as well. Totally bought by three men. Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan, and John Rockefeller. The reality is we have probably had more illegitimate presidents than legitimate ones. The diffrerence is everybody knows it NOW instead of decades.

275 posted on 09/24/2021 3:25:23 PM PDT by wastoute (Anyone who believes PsyOps are not involved has never met a PsyOps Officer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 259 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: pollywog
PRAY justice will be served and PRESIDENT TRUMP will be reseated as POTUS.

304 posted on 09/24/2021 3:36:58 PM PDT by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. (Psalm 33:12))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 266 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever
Paper BALLOTS again!!! FORGET the machines.......

308 posted on 09/24/2021 3:38:35 PM PDT by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 304 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever
This will have to happen if th USA has ANY chance at a future. I’m skeptical but it would sure be an answered prayer. My sense is this one is like Teddy Roosevelt but this time the rich guys were Bezos, Zuckerburg, etc. iI doubt anyone in government is going to try to cross a mega billionaire. Mega billionaires don’t care about America, they don’t need her.

312 posted on 09/24/2021 3:40:45 PM PDT by wastoute (Anyone who believes PsyOps are not involved has never met a PsyOps Officer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 304 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Jane Long
This is making Lindell look pretty darn good!

284 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:29:21 PM by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 280 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mbrfl
Maybe we would have been better served by focusing on audits in non-blue counties. There’s probably more than enough fraud there to overturn the election, and a lot less hassle from local Deep State politicians.
All of the above. There's enough just in today's presentation to decertify the AZ electoral votes. AND we should fully audit every county in every state, red or blue. Dr. Shiva found evidence months ago that a vote-shifting algorithm was applied to red counties where it was assumed no one would notice because the counties didn't actually flip. However the election for POTUS and Senators is at-large in each state, so a stolen vote in a red county counts just the same as a stolen vote in a blue county.

320 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:43:55 PM by JustaTech (A mind is a terrible thing)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 292 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Rusty0604; Mariner
Anyone with any sense at all knows there is serious fraud in our elections. Has been for years. All you have to do is look the counties where there is over 100% voter turnout. That cannot happen unless something shady is going on.

There is also a reason that one of the political parties fight so hard against voter ID. To hell with that, I say tie your vote to your tax return. If you don’t file, then you dang sure shouldn’t get a vote.

331 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:47:17 PM by V1Rotate
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 208 | View Replies]

quote:

To: McGavin999
“There was nothing they could do since so many types were used. There should be only one authorized paper per legislation.”

Perhaps more important than the paper type, actually, is identifying what percentage of the ballots were filled in by pen, what percentage were filled in by sharpie, and what percentage of the ballots were printed out from the machine, and the ballot circles filled in with computer ink... The first speaker said it was quite easy to tell the difference. The camera could identify pen strokes, and magic marker strokes, and computer printout.

338 posted on 9/24/2021, 3:50:54 PM by FreedomVsControl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 330 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ready2brd
There is no mechanism to decertify the electoral votes in AZ or any other state.

There is, we the people.

355 posted on 09/24/2021 4:06:39 PM PDT by redrhino47
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 350 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: FreedomVsControl
This is where the examination of the paper comes in, I would think...
I would think so too.

Since we now know for certain the hand recount by the Ninjas matched all other hand recounts, the only really relevant question here is: do we know the physical ballots were indeed genuine?

I imagine the report will be made public (in written form and complete) at some point. Of course the "draft" is available from multiple places by now and I don't think it's changed much (from what I've read) and I don't see where in the drafts now publicly available where any serious "audit" of the ballots themselves was done, OR, really, if such audits found anything to scream about.

To me this is a "tell" (as we say in Poker). You aren't talking about how the ballots themseleves are compromised, YET, you also say your OWN hand recount matches what the county did.

Hello? McFly?

Maybe someone can find it in the draft(s) now publicly available. Here's one if anyone's interested in combing through it (I have, again, I haven't found any forensic audit of the ballots themselves, even though that was promised, showing large scale fraud with such physical things): Draft

Does anyone see an "audit" of the actual ballot (paper) in there? If so, please point it out to me.

If NOT, which again I don't think there is such an audit there, then all this talk about "routers" and "hacks from China" or whatever is nonsensical, smoke and mirrors level stuff. Really. I'm sure you (whoever's reading this) sees that right?

If not, let me state it plainly: Because if even the Cyber Ninja's own hand recount matches the County's, AND Cyber Ninja's have no proof that the ballots themselves were not genuine, then it's circular reasoning (by definition) to say, "well we still know something else nefarious was done". It's circular reasoning because you have no independent proof.

Maybe the final "official" report will have more. I kind of doubt it.

Now of course there's all this talk about the "Mail in Ballots Voted from Prior Addresses" section and/or other sections.

First, about that first section (6.3.1): Buried in the analysis, below the table everyone is all in a huff about, you'll find the category "Mail-in votes from voters who moved within Maricopa County prior to the registration deadline" (15,035 ballots). Let that description sink in for a second: Even if such a category exists (which, given CN's track record of missteps throughout this process I'm not sure it does but let's say it does) then what's the "big whoop" here? That someone moved from one address within the county to another address within the county?

At best, the Ninjas have demonstrated (in this particular category) a lack of tracking those who move from one address to another within the county of Maricopa. But ultimately, what's the impact there, on the election itself? Those 15,035 still lived in the county!

I could go on but I'm tiring of this, again, tiring of the apparent lack of critical thinking (does anyone on this board even know what "critical thought" is anymore?) in fellow "conservatives" in general and the GOP in particular.

You know FRiends, it's perfectly "ok" to admit someone/something you support just didn't win the day. It really is. I was just as PO'ed as anyone here that Trump didn't win on Election Night (and the weeks thereafter).

But only asses refuse to admit a loss, given mountains of evidence to the contrary. And damage, perhaps irreparable against the cause of conservatism perhaps for years to come. All for allegiance to one man, an obviously disturbed if not broken man who's pride is apparently all that is important to him. Did Trump do a lot of good during his presidency? Yes. But that doesn't mean he's any more than just a man, flawed like the rest of us.

I say it's time to wake up, and leave this inanity in the dustbin of tin-foil hat nuttery where it belongs.

374 posted on 9/24/2021, 4:32:27 PM by FourtySeven (47)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 283 | View Replies]

quote:

To: FourtySeven
You talk an awful lot but say very little of importance.

375 posted on 09/24/2021 4:42:04 PM PDT by traderrob6
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 374 | View Replies ]

quote:

...All for allegiance to one man, an obviously disturbed if not broken man who's pride is apparently all that is important to him....
It isn't President Trump who is broken. And those of us who support him do so because so very much is important to him, and to us.

379 posted on 09/24/2021 4:50:05 PM PDT by gloryblaze
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 374 | View Replies ]

quote:

You sound like an FBI, CIA, gov agency troll. Are you next going to ask people here to help you kidnap a governor?

417 posted on 09/24/2021 5:44:12 PM PDT by vivenne ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 381 | View Replies ]
Yup, deep plant 2001 freeper :jerkbag:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

kik2dagroin posted:

LIVE Thread: Audit Report Released To AZ Senate in Phoenix, AZ 9/24/21
quote:

To: dware
America has a long tradition of illegitimate presidents. JFK, Andrew Johnson, Andrew Jackson for a fact. 0bama twice as well but it hasn’t been long enough to admit it. IMHO this is why the SCOTUS refused and refuses to get involved. Teddy Roosevelt’s election as well. Totally bought by three men. Andrew Carnegie, JP Morgan, and John Rockefeller. The reality is we have probably had more illegitimate presidents than legitimate ones. The diffrerence is everybody knows it NOW instead of decades.

275 posted on 09/24/2021 3:25:23 PM PDT by wastoute (Anyone who believes PsyOps are not involved has never met a PsyOps Officer.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 259 | View Replies ]

Does he have any specific reasons for calling these presidents illegitimate or is it "They weren't racist enough?"

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

DarklyDreaming posted:

Does he have any specific reasons for calling these presidents illegitimate or is it "They weren't racist enough?"

I promise you Andrew Johnson and Andrew Jackson were racist enough for him.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
breaking: with election audit shedding light on false votes, joseph robinette biden jr wins with 295 electoral votes to 243

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I appreciate your reference to the fake sitcom Mr. Burns made in the Simpsons.

quote:

From now on, they should ha

I agree, in fact, everyone should ha. Ha at the incredible waste of money this audit was because people were mad they lost an election.

quote:

I fail to see how this makes Lindell look good in any way, even in the alternate reality this takes place in where Cyber Ninjas found irrefutable proof of election fraud.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
What the Christ does this mean as a Freeper's signature?

"20 posted on 9/24/2021, 12:09:44 AM by AnonymousConservative (DO NOT send me sensitive information, I am under domestic surv coverage, and they will see it too.)"

What exactly is domestic surveillance coverage?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Captain Log posted:

What the Christ does this mean as a Freeper's signature?

"20 posted on 9/24/2021, 12:09:44 AM by AnonymousConservative (DO NOT send me sensitive information, I am under domestic surv coverage, and they will see it too.)"

What exactly is domestic surveillance coverage?

He's so important that the NSA is spying on him. In his mind they have a dedicated archive to track his calorie intake.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Unmedicated schizophrenia.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Literally Cartman from that government surveillance episode

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

cant cook creole bream posted:

He's so important that the NSA is spying on him. In his mind they have a dedicated archive to track his calorie intake.

To be fair the NSA is spying on literally everyone all the time.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I like the implication that important sensitive information gets traded around in freep dms enough that a disclaimer is needed

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
A competent FBI would be scraping any forum with a big Qanon presence for posts about killing nurses or whatever they are into now. Freep's Qanon section is comparatively chill though. Most of the others deleted a ton posts after Jan 6 to protect their poster's violent fantasies so I really doubt they report credible threats before deleting them now.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I'm not really paying attention but I'm going to assume the stuff I'm skimming proves Trump won

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: Monterrosa-24
"But I heard on NPR radio Friday that the audit showed Biden won the state."
Yeah, IF the poops (demopoops) are allowed to keep their fraud votes, then they won albeit very narrowly.

But the whole point of the audit was to see what happens if they AREN'T allowed to keep their fraud votes.

One possible solution would be to ennumerate the fraud votes and then simply round up that many of the poops and hang them, i.e. put the thing on a level playing field and then redo the election.

43 posted on 9/25/2021, 7:27:25 AM by ganeemead

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
demon rear end poo poo pee pee party :freep:

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It's true, it would be easier to win elections if you started murdering the people who don't vote for your team

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

“Demopoops”.

Truly the height of wit.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

It's true, it would be easier to win elections if you started murdering the people who don't vote for your team

That sounds like a hassle. Why not simply kill the opposition?

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

cant cook creole bream posted:

That sounds like a hassle. Why not simply kill the opposition?

They're rich and most of the voters won't be.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Goes from talking like a five year old to talking like a five year old that advocates hanging enough of the opposition to win elections, that was a brief but wild ride.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
pee pee doo doo they are a bad political party

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

quote:

Nomination for new thread title

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
I hereby establish the Demopoop Party.

We think that everyone deserves poops and that the government shouldn't involve themselves in traditional poopful life.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Democrap was right loving there for gently caress's sake.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I thought the point was that it was democrap but censored because euphemism treadmill.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

ILL Machina posted:

I hereby establish the Demopoop Party.

We think that everyone deserves poops and that the government shouldn't involve themselves in traditional poopful life.

*Demopoopic Party, please

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Democrap was right loving there for gently caress's sake.

That's been done and stale grampa get with the demopoops times

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

*Demopoopic Party, please

Ack. I'll take my probe.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
If you have demonpoops for more then three consecutive days, consult your personal physician/exorcist.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
that's all "hilarious" and stuff that you're making fun of his words but i notice that not a single one of you actually addresses his point: "democrat" looks like "democrap" :smuggo: checkmate.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Question: What stops your body from producing spike proteins once you get the mRNA jab?

Thread is not super interesting but pretty much everything right way right says is thread title material

Freep: Neigh! Snort! for Freedom!

quote:

To: DesertRhino
Yeah, I’m sticking to the horse paste, thank you.
I am in control of that. Me!
I die, oh well...I am ever so serious.
Neigh! Snort! for Freedom!

42 posted on 9/27/2021, 11:47:09 AM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our only true hope. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]
Freep: I believe the government wants me dead

quote:

I believe the government wants me dead.

60 posted on 9/27/2021, 12:25:52 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our only true hope. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]
Freep: You can pet my mane

quote:

To: caww
Yeah true. I have only discovered that I tolerate a dose every ten days just fine. For almost two months now.
I would not stick my neck out and make suggestions.... but you can pet my mane.

78 posted on 9/27/2021, 12:58:35 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our only true hope. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]
Freep: I do take the horse paste

quote:

To: P-Marlowe
Wasn’t trying to ridicule. I do take the horse paste. It’s all in my choice.
My humor was mistook by poor delivery. and joking when I should probably be more serious.

81 posted on 9/27/2021, 1:02:35 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our only true hope. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

quote:

Yeah, I’m sticking to the horse paste, thank you.
I am in control of that. Me!
I die, oh well...I am ever so serious.
Neigh! Snort! for Freedom!

In the running for all-time best freep post