Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Havana Syndrome cause Lib Brain
This poll is closed.
Microwaves to the head 2 2.30%
Mass psychosis caused by lib brain 16 18.39%
Jeb! 23 26.44%
CIA reverse psychology causing Havana Syndrome 6 6.90%
Putin causes Lib Brain via Havana Syndrome 9 10.34%
VOTE! 31 35.63%
THE CIA PUT A CHIP IN MY BRAIN (RIP Norm) 0 0%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Buttchug Mouthwash posted:

u can always pm me and pretend im suck moredickis. my replies will be very stupid but more productive than messaging that user lol

I appreciate your offer and I think your assessment is accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's interesting because guinea pigs are such enthusiastic fans of greens, and as we all know every poster is literally their avatar

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao that just reminded me that Biden dropped his promise to "decriminalize weed" by making it a schedule 2 drug like five minutes after he got into office.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

it's interesting because guinea pigs are such enthusiastic fans of greens, and as we all know every poster is literally their avatar

Only recently did I become the courageous cavy. Before that I was a pair of feet. Dark times

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Suck Moredickis posted:

The arbiter of normal: Kilroy, the guy who's spent hundreds of dollars on avatars and banner ads on the forums instead of donating it to good causes.
I'm definitely responsible for all the cool poo poo CSPAM has ever done and keep spreading that around please :)

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm making mac and cheese and NOBODY CAN loving STOP ME

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Deceiver's Dank.
Haradrim's Hash.
Satan's smoke

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

no actually I'm the person responsible for all the good stuff about CSPAM

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I'm making mac and cheese and NOBODY CAN loving STOP ME

from a box or from a roux/citric acid

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole

Epic High Five posted:

rename cspam to cuyspam

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sedisp posted:

Deceiver's Dank.
Haradrim's Hash.
Satan's smoke

If cannabis is of the devil, then all I can say about that is loving hail satan and let me christen a new bong.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

rename cspam to cuyspam

that's close to what I'd pick.......close

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

no actually I'm the person responsible for all the good stuff about CSPAM

from a box or from a roux/citric acid

I'm poor as gently caress, man. It's not even Kraft Mac and cheese, it's store brand.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I'm poor as gently caress, man. It's not even Kraft Mac and cheese, it's store brand.

respect, that was me for years and years, I usually added tuna and/or peas to pretend it wasn't the nutrient black hole it was in reality

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

If cannabis is of the devil, then all I can say about that is loving hail satan and let me christen a new bong.

The corrupters cannabis!

Lucifer's leaf!

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

rename cspam to cuyspam

Yes

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Rappaport posted:

It feels like there's some kind of parallel to be made about "well, there's one dude who is really good at using a sword, and there's another dude who can set everyone on fire by wiggling their fingers, who should we go after first" and how the political landscape has turned out, really

It's mostly dragons so

Shadowrun aka Shadowfun is the best and I love it

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Lmao that just reminded me that Biden dropped his promise to "decriminalize weed" by making it a schedule 2 drug like five minutes after he got into office.

really all you need to know is that Biden made explicit promises about giving people a specific amount of financial aid ASAP if they took the Senate literal days before assuming office, and then *immediately* reneged and had the party do a full throated publicity campaign insisting $1400 = $2000

when that’s how someone starts their presidency it shouldn’t be a surprise pretty much everything else gets dropped as well

I think they’re still at like 12 of 77 promised executive orders (mostly low impact, and pretty much all from the first month or two)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Jury's still very out on Fena. Less out on going to bed.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

Jury's still very out on Fena. Less out on going to bed.

bedtime is reactionary, many people are saying this

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole
sleep is for liberals

efb kinda

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

speaking as someone who spent a few years dealing with controls, making weed schedule 2 would be catastrophically worse than just ignoring it and letting states do as they may, which is itself an extremely not ideal option

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's mostly dragons so

Shadowrun aka Shadowfun is the best and I love it

Dragons are just cats, if housecats could grow to be the size of a building block

poo poo

poo poo

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

though the attempts to spin the ongoing shitshow into a display of bounteous prosperity have occasionally been pretty funny

remember this bit?

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1410709115333234691?s=20

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Epic High Five posted:

respect, that was me for years and years, I usually added tuna and/or peas to pretend it wasn't the nutrient black hole it was in reality

i always crushed a handful of off-brand cheezits into my lovely poverty blue boxes, it definitely helps with the texture if you've been having four a week

im sure feeling like poo poo from all the carbs did wonders for my mental health

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rappaport posted:

Dragons are just cats, if housecats could grow to be the size of a building block

poo poo

poo poo

In the universe of Cordwainer Smith, cats are linked psychically to spaceship pilots because they're the only beings that can react without total fear to the beings of pure terror that exist in FTL space. To humans they appear as dragons. To cats, they are mice.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

bedtime is reactionary, many people are saying this

They've moved onto language being reactionary.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Rappaport posted:

poo poo

poo poo

I mean Lofwyr is CEO of Sader-Krupp because he walked into the board room and declared that he is now the CEO because he's a dragon

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LGD posted:

though the attempts to spin the ongoing shitshow into a display of bounteous prosperity have occasionally been pretty funny

remember this bit?

i mean, i'd hail the biden administration as an avant garde comedy project if people weren't literally dying because of their actions.

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Sep 26, 2021

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

When a guinea pig is extra excited sometimes they do this little twitch hop called popcorning.

It is very good.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LGD posted:

remember this bit?

lmao

sliced cheese

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Which Shadowrun dragon is most like Biden?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sedisp posted:

When a guinea pig is extra excited sometimes they do this little twitch hop called popcorning.

It is very good.

I demand a video of this

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i mean, i'd hail the biden administration as an avant garde comedy project if people weren't literally dying because of their actions.

well avant garde comedy usually isn't funny so

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephant Ambush posted:

Which Shadowrun dragon is most like Biden?

is there a dragon in this shadowrun thing that trips over his own dick while uncontrollably making GBS threads himself?

because that'd be it.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Rappaport posted:

poo poo

poo poo

I mean yeah

Toothless in How to Train Your Dragon was explicitly modeled on a tabby cat one of the animators adopted (and panthers + few other animals)

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

I demand a video of this

well avant garde comedy usually isn't funny so

i mean, i consider eric andre as avant garde comedy.

and come to think of it, it turns out that veep was a documentary.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

I demand a video of this

https://youtu.be/WzKTtT_wBuQ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i mean, i consider eric andre as avant garde comedy.

and come to think of it, veep was a documentary.

Let's be real okay, the only avant garde political commentary is The West Wing because nothing else is so detached from reality

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

delightful

for everybody else:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzKTtT_wBuQ

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

is there a dragon in this shadowrun thing that trips over his own dick while uncontrollably making GBS threads himself?

because that'd be it.

There isn't one.

I'm gonna say Rhonabwy because he once killed a shitload of people after waking up from hibernation and was like oops sorry I was confused and tired lol

Then he rebuilt the town he destroyed but then moved to Wales and told another whole town full of people to gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Sedisp posted:

Deceiver's Dank.
Haradrim's Hash.
Satan's smoke

DHS:tinfoil: