Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Ocean of Milk posted:

Has the thing that Abaddon warned us about (that we were really not going to like) actually happened yet?
Like, maybe Jadis is just going to die in the next few pages in the same way that Mammon and Mottom did.

it's been so long since that comment was made that it's probably not worth dwelling on that comment anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Mr. Lobe posted:

so his key sigil thing seems to be incorporating the symbols of the ones he highlanders into his. it's going to be a pretty busy design before all is said and done, I suspect

Xand_Man posted:

It's gotta be temporary or else the seven five remaining demiurges would have monochromatic Jackson Pollack painting above their heads

It's gonna look like the spokes of a wheel.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
A STEERING WHEEL. Then we can hook up Throne to the three other Wheel-shaped multiverses nobody mentioned until now and ride our omnidimensional dragster into infinity.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

YggiDee posted:

A STEERING WHEEL. Then we can hook up Throne to the three other Wheel-shaped multiverses nobody mentioned until now and ride our omnidimensional dragster into infinity.

Come on and SLAM in the back of my DRAGULA

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Cowcaster posted:

now she’ll never be the squish of a corporation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7lvrg4yzAc

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
When I was little and didn't know what drag racing was I thought Dragula was going to be about Dracula in drag.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mottom? more like gottem

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

YggiDee posted:

When I was little and didn't know what drag racing was I thought Dragula was going to be about Dracula in drag.
Dragula was about the Munsters' car and I'll hear no other theory.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Wait I just realized Jaggs cut up the entire planet. Does that mean the Scooby gang didn't escape and got sliced?

Only way I can see them avoiding it is if they stood behind Maya at the right moment.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Donkringel posted:

Wait I just realized Jaggs cut up the entire planet. Does that mean the Scooby gang didn't escape and got sliced?

Only way I can see them avoiding it is if they stood behind Maya at the right moment.

I’m curious where you think the comic is currently taking place on

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

maswastaken posted:

That car is in the music video, so I think you are vindicated

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

I'm reasonably certain that wide cuts were struck across the face of Rayuba, killing countless individual people in the city, but the city hasn't been nuked in the same way as the stadium was; it's entirely possible Princess yanked Zaid out of the way of one of the killing strokes.

In general I'd guess that the binding and the floating island saved a bunch of citizens of Rayuba, who presumably became the fodder for the OCT. The city was only hit with the outer edges of the swordsplosion, rather than being utterly shredded.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Victis posted:

I’m curious where you think the comic is currently taking place on

Rayuba is like an onion. Lots of layers.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Come on and SLAM in the back of my JAGGULA

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Joe Slowboat posted:

I'm reasonably certain that wide cuts were struck across the face of Rayuba, killing countless individual people in the city, but the city hasn't been nuked in the same way as the stadium was; it's entirely possible Princess yanked Zaid out of the way of one of the killing strokes.

In general I'd guess that the binding and the floating island saved a bunch of citizens of Rayuba, who presumably became the fodder for the OCT. The city was only hit with the outer edges of the swordsplosion, rather than being utterly shredded.

Yeah with comic time (particularly when occasionally Dave stops time) it's hard to tell how much actual time Princess and the crew had to get away but I think, or rather I hope, that they had enough time between them getting out of Dodge and the swordsplosion to escape the blast radius.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

paranoid randroid posted:

mottom? more like gottem

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

you know VG no-sold Jagg's attack because it was dishonorable

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!!", i continue to insist as i rapidly shrink and transform into a mist of blood

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

maswastaken posted:

It is, although Dragula in the Munsters is actually the name of a different car that Grandpa Munster constructs to win back the Koach after he loses it racing.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0653077/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

But the car in the music video is the Koach itself? It doesn't matter. DRAGULA!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Guys I think this might be us getting Dallased. What if what we are seeing is partially a warning from Jadis?

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

shirts and skins posted:

It is, although Dragula in the Munsters is actually the name of a different car that Grandpa Munster constructs to win back the Koach after he loses it racing.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0653077/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

But the car in the music video is the Koach itself? It doesn't matter. DRAGULA!

Look, everyone knows that they used the wrong car in the music video, but the Dragula doesn't have a backseat, so it's the only thing that would work!

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Paramemetic posted:

Oh no he almost has all the chaos emeralds

he doesn't even half half yet

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: Munsters Trivia Night

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

the holy poopacy posted:

"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!!", i continue to insist as i rapidly shrink and transform into a mist of blood

Well she doesn't have to live with her greatest fear. So technically this is a win for Mottom :downs:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shoehead posted:

Guys I think this might be us getting Dallased. What if what we are seeing is partially a warning from Jadis?
Then we'll finally know what's going to make us all mad

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

World Famous W posted:

Then we'll finally know what's going to make us all mad
What, that all of arcs 2-5 so far were a dream?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Grouchio posted:

What, that all of arcs 2-5 so far were a dream?

Alison wakes up realizing that the final exam in Professor Jagganoth's class is tomorrow and she hasn't studied at all!!

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I always figure we're in for flashforward/dream/time travel fuckery when things start to get so incredibly out of hand in a story. Its usualy around the point we're most of your main characters are suddenly dead I start to suspect some sort of do over.

I would hate it though, I don't want Abbadon to pull something so cheap, but if there's anyone who could show Allison a future where she fails it'd be Jadis

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Juggernaut Star wheelies in, steals the completed Wheel Crown and hauls rear end on her newly made juggercycle

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Shoehead posted:

I always figure we're in for flashforward/dream/time travel fuckery when things start to get so incredibly out of hand in a story. Its usualy around the point we're most of your main characters are suddenly dead I start to suspect some sort of do over.

I would hate it though, I don't want Abbadon to pull something so cheap, but if there's anyone who could show Allison a future where she fails it'd be Jadis

None of the main characters are confirmed dead. More importantly though, how would a premonition even really help, here? Everyone's already fighting because they don't have a choice and can't run away. Do they tell Mottom to not be mean to Gog-Agog? And then Gog helps with the spear and then what, we're back to the fight again? Or they inexplicably win and the comic ends on a wet fart of "be nice and you can change the world :)"? There's no way.

Pigbuster fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Sep 26, 2021

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

Well she doesn't have to live with her greatest fear. So technically this is a win for Mottom :downs:

honestly going out with a gently caress you is a massive improvement for her

at the end of the palace arc she was weeping in fear, and here shes like "do it but remember i made you flinch, bitch"

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Sep 26, 2021

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Pigbuster posted:

None of the main characters are confirmed dead. More importantly though, how would a premonition even really help, here? Everyone's already fighting because they don't have a choice and can't run away. Do they tell Mottom to not be mean to Gog-Agog? And then Gog helps with the spear and then what, we're back to the fight again? Or they inexplicably win and the comic ends on a wet fart of "be nice and you can change the world :)"? There's no way.

Not being nice to Gog Agog does seem to be where everything went wrong. Tbh it's what the universe deserves for not being nice to my pal Gog Agog

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yes we should all always be nice to our pal, gog-agog

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib
jaggs is gonna make salami out of salami dave

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I wonder how long before Gog realizes she's made a mistake, not because she gives a gently caress about the others, but because the balance of power is shifting significantly. Probably when Jaggs has the other 6 keys and comes for hers.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

FuturePastNow posted:

I wonder how long before Gog realizes she's made a mistake, not because she gives a gently caress about the others, but because the balance of power is shifting significantly. Probably when Jaggs has the other 6 keys and comes for hers.

mistake? this is tremendous content

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mottoms right though, hes doing this because he feels the exact same kind of pain as her,

e. every single one of them is afraid of being actually eternal

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Sep 26, 2021

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

FuturePastNow posted:

Gog puts one of her worms inside the key, turning Jagganoth into Gogganoth when he tries to absorb it. All part of the 5D Chess.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Gog puts one of her worms inside the key, turning Jagganoth into Gogganoth when he tries to absorb it. All part of the 5D Chess.

Gog should send her entire wormy mass up Jagg's butt and inflate him like a worm balloon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

this tbh. that extra eye jagg has on the cover is his worm eye