Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A 90s hacker whose handel is The Fontz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Ventral EggSac posted:

Robin getting plugged in for the first time afterwards and rapid-cycling through quotes from famous robots ("danger will robinson!" "exterminate!")

Geez, Batman comics have changed a lot since I was a child.

empty whippet box

by Fluffdaddy
australian guy named Diaz saying "oi, oval office, ya see what I did heeya? got ya a little depressed, mate?'

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prurient Squid

Gollum chills the gently caress out and does Jazz piano.

RavenousScoot

gollum and dobby crossover saxaboom battle

biosterous

how wonderful should buy spurs and then ask bingo bango to shake them solely so that she can then sing "i've got spurs, that bingo bango jingles"

this dumb pun has been stuck in my head for hours and i can finally post it and be free

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

What if heaven was like a zoo? And would that make the angels the animals?

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

biosterous posted:

how wonderful should buy spurs and then ask bingo bango to shake them solely so that she can then sing "i've got spurs, that bingo bango jingles"

this dumb pun has been stuck in my head for hours and i can finally post it and be free

thank you

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Prurient Squid posted:

What if heaven was like a zoo? And would that make the angels the animals?

Yikes, heaven as cages!

Dip Viscous

Angels in the Outhouse

Prurient Squid

Jailbreak in Heaven.

Ventral EggSac

All Dogs Go to Wrigley Field

Karate Bastard

Ah, no, yes, I can understand the confusion Alaenediel; this, is the "dipshit" section, and this is Carl. Yes. Yes hahahahahaha; yes, verily. The one and the same. Cages 2 to 1628, to your left here, contain notable ancestry. Hahahahahaha yes, no I couldn't believe it either, when I first got here.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dip Viscous posted:

Angels in the Outhouse

Angels in the Outback Steakhouse

Finger Prince

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Do you guys think that maybe Kid Rock turned out the way he did, bitter, rebellious and angry, because when he told us "I'm a Cowboy baby", we drastically misunderstood what he meant?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Code Jockey posted:

Do you guys think that maybe Kid Rock turned out the way he did, bitter, rebellious and angry, because when he told us "I'm a Cowboy baby", we drastically misunderstood what he meant?

Edit: I concur, old chap.

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Sep 26, 2021

Karate Bastard

O poo poo I think maybe that is a little bit much for this thread? If you read the manual I think it says in there that it's only for indoor use, and not for throwing around online?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Karate Bastard posted:

O poo poo I think maybe that is a little bit much for this thread? If you read the manual I think it says in there that it's only for indoor use, and not for throwing around online?

Dear me, maybe I should have put on my spectacles and attempted to transcribe those glyphs prior to furthering my procession, but I laud, hail and salute you for bringing it to my ruminatatoriom. 😁

Karate Bastard

O poo poo sorry, was talking about that loving toaster, what a dick!!!! Sorry, should have specified

Reminds me of that toaster from red dwarf. Somebody accidentally left that on the 1 position too. We're talking nuclear levels of passive aggression.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Sep 26, 2021

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Karate Bastard posted:

O poo poo sorry, was talking about that loving toaster, what a dick!!!! Sorry, should have specified

Reminds me of that toaster from red dwarf. Somebody accidentally left that on the 1 position too. We're talking nuclear levels of passive aggression.

Haha, I thought you were talking to me and referencing the forum rules of not posting "lol"-like comments, so I edited.

Karate Bastard

lol

:haw:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Careful, that'll cost you a sixer in some grey parts lol

Escape From Noise

Bohemian Rap City

Karate Bastard

Backwards cap, sick wheelie.

Prurient Squid

The toaster bit reminded me of the Persona 4 Hiimdaisy comic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBFEh1mVPfI

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
"Be Careful What You Witch For", a slice of life dramady about a group of varying-age witches living in their coven's ancestral home... when one day they discover a strange lamp in the attic, and it has a genie inside!

Karate Bastard

I wish for fish, says Caleb, the household cat. the genie's grin widens

Prurient Squid

Lord of The Rings memes except super petty hobbit memes about Shire gossip. Like, "When those queer folk in Buckland go messing about with boats" or something.

RavenousScoot

dj dubby's house elf music

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

Lord of The Rings memes except super petty hobbit memes about Shire gossip. Like, "When those queer folk in Buckland go messing about with boats" or something.

letterkenny-style chirping in LOTR

"head on back to your shire, dildo 'douche' baggins."

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 27, 2021

----------------

Ventral EggSac

The big car chase from Mad Max: Fury Road but it's all Ice-cream trucks and they are trying to give Max and Furiosa Ice-cream.
The guitarist on the hood of the one truck is playing "Pop goes the Weasel"

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ventral EggSac posted:

The big car chase from Mad Max: Fury Road but it's all Ice-cream trucks and they are trying to give Max and Furiosa Ice-cream.
The guitarist on the hood of the one truck is playing "Pop goes the Weasel"

Does it shoot sprinkles instead of flames? Or is the guitar unchanged?

Ventral EggSac

Zil posted:

Does it shoot sprinkles instead of flames? Or is the guitar unchanged?

Great idea, maybe soft serve

Harold Fjord

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

letterkenny-style chirping in LOTR

"head on back to your shire, dildo 'douche' baggins."

"'Oooh, I've found a magic sword that glows when orcs approach!' Must be loving nice."

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harold Fjord posted:

"'Oooh, I've found a magic sword that glows when orcs approach!' Must be loving nice."

"if i take another step it will be the furthest i've ever been from the shire."

"...well, pitter-patter let's get at'er."

----------------

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you seen elron? what a fuckin dandy -- he's got some sort of lift kit on his sled that makes it look like some dippity-doo carshow bullshit

----------------

Harold Fjord
"Ever notice how people who've been to Gondor always come back saying it 'Gone Door.'"

Finger Prince

So, I'm down the shire the other daaaaay,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Merry and Pippin are Reilly and Jonesy