Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Cartoon Man posted:

How does attempted bribery of an official not lead to a full ban from the NFL?

PEDs are essential to creating the product that fans are used to seeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I am disappointed at the lack of vitriol in the thread thus far, given that TOMORROW, the God's Own Dallas American Cowboys, will take on and defeat the reviled Philadelphia "eagle" turkeys (Ben Franklin shout out).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

davecrazy posted:

Very fired up crowd for Eli Manning day here at MetLife.

Got my bobble head.

The halftime ceremony is the thing everyone is looking forward to.

The Giants!

Post the bobble head when you get a chance.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Washington "top 5 defense" letting another mid tier team put up 28+ points.

Pathetic.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

my brother flew to dallas today to watch the game (in full Eagles gear)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
14 more games of Danny planting passes firmly into the knees of receivers

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
the falcons

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
The Giants loving suck. This offense is just miserable.

I know it's been repeated ad nauseum but how do you keep dumping first round picks into an offense and have this be the end product. Gettleman, Garrett and Danny Dimes is how I guess.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

pro starcraft loser posted:

Washington "top 5 defense" letting another mid tier team put up 28+ points.

Pathetic.

Been wondering the same thing. They're young, looked legit last year, seemed to be on the rise and certainly passed the eye test. Is it just mainly a matter of not moving the ball on offense? They averaged 5.8 ypp today but also threw in 3 turnovers.

Mind you, I'm OK with it since it helps my First Place Philadelphia Eagles team but I honestly thought they'd be better.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I'm just completely floored that Washington's defense has been this bad, I was expecting that unit to have some amazing showdowns with Dallas' offense in their meetings this season.

I probably should've known better, in true NFC East Tradition™, that week 18 Cowboys/Iggles game will probably decide the division.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I'm glad that the weirdo love affair Giants media had for Joe Judge can finally end, and that John Mara got publicly poo poo on during the beloved quarterback's jersey retirement.

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Sep 26, 2021

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

beep by grandpa posted:

my brother flew to dallas today to watch the game (in full Eagles gear)

gently caress the Cowboys

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Redskins and Giants are who we thought they were

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Going to laugh pretty hard if the eagles beat the cowboys tomorrow night. Hurts is going to have an incredible game at some point, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's against dallas.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Eagies have very little chance

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Three games now the Giants tried to work the play action only to abandon it in favor of spread. It's odd and kind of stuck Jones into an offense that requires precision passing. He's best when he's a threat on a roll out and working crossing routes, but once it gets sniffed out Garrett panics because the run game is terrible. Jones even shows patience at time going through his progressions on a roll out. He just has so much trouble planting a pass, or at least at a high enough percentage to make up for the dink and dunk passing that Garrett has to call because of the run game.

Fair enough the o-line is injured/bad/old, but it's just a complete fall apart in both aspects of the offense. Barkley just isn't the dude for this team.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that’s cool

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I am summoned

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

:yeah:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

indigi posted:

Eagies have very little chance

Probably but who knows who will be favored by the power of Clownball?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Awesome.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Quiet Feet posted:

I am summoned

:yeah:

YER GOIN' DOWN, FEET

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Going to laugh pretty hard if the eagles beat the cowboys tomorrow night. Hurts is going to have an incredible game at some point, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's against dallas.

Going to save this here so one of us is guaranteed to look like an rear end!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

To be fair, if there's any defense Hurts can look amazing against it has to be Dallas's.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
It’s starting!

https://twitter.com/nypostsports/status/1442260597966622722?s=21

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Can he fire himself too after cleaning out the coaching staff and front office?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
All owners who fire super bowl winning coaches deserve to be cursed as the Jones family has.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I see desean has a huge game today

Huh

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/jordanraanan/status/1442339396036927496?s=21

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

At least the bills are ok

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Sickening posted:

All owners who fire super bowl winning coaches deserve to be cursed as the Jones family has.

You only say that because that would only leave WFT free of the curse and they have a separate curse related to their former name

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Sickening posted:

This is literally all the NFCE owners besides Snyder right?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CyberPingu posted:

This is literally all the NFCE owners besides Snyder right?

Washington never fired Gibbs, he retired both times (Under different owners).

The Giants also didn’t fire Parcells, he retired abruptly in May 91 due to health issues he had at the time (A huge what if in NFL history is had anyone known it was even a remote possibility, Belichick and a bunch of the assistants wouldn’t have left a few months earlier). Coughlin officially ‘resigned’ but it was a firing in everything but name and everyone knew it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Who’s going to be first to schedule a players only meeting…Giants or WFT?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

WFT's schedule is brutal after next week's game @ATL:

NO
KC
@GB
@DEN
TB
@CAR
SEA
@LV

Then 5 games against the division.

Heinicke was kind of bad yesterday but it must suck knowing you have to score basically every drive because the defense has been so poo poo.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah nfce playing the AFCW and NFCW was and is going to lead to hilarious results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
The Ticket in Dallas has on Andrew Cataldi(sp?) From WIP in Philly, and now Euphronius makes total sense.