Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Looks like Dan Ryan based on floorplan and finishes, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

C-Euro posted:

I didn't know they made gown-cut Saints jerseys :v:

With enough time and money you can have one made. I have a friend who did that with a Wazzu jersey a couple of years back.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Braksgirl posted:

She's going with friends so no dad talk. I really doubt that will happen anyway as she has zero use for boys of any type, if you know what I mean.

Does she know that yet? Its weird how many friend's children are gay and we knew years before they do. Well, not weird, just a thing that is noticed.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Tulalip Tulips posted:

With enough time and money you can have one made. I have a friend who did that with a Wazzu jersey a couple of years back.

Bless her

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

swickles posted:

Does she know that yet? Its weird how many friend's children are gay and we knew years before they do. Well, not weird, just a thing that is noticed.

She says she does. She told me 2 years ago and I believe her. If she decides differently later, that's her business and I'll believe her then too.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

C-Euro posted:

I didn't know they made gown-cut Saints jerseys :v:
Ciara at the Met Gala this year

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Braksgirl posted:

She says she does. She told me 2 years ago and I believe her. If she decides differently later, that's her business and I'll believe her then too.

You’re a great mom

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Thank you! It's such a hard job and everyday I'm trying not to gently caress it all up.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Yeah, being supportive is the best thing you can do. I can only imagine the confusion with people who are bi at that age, even with supportive parents.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Also a kick 6 just happened which is rad as hell.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
EVERYONE WATCH THIS
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1442193709529853954

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Skwirl posted:

Ciara at the Met Gala this year

I actually really like that dress and it's the only version of the neon green Seahawks color I like.

I came out years ago as bi and my family has meet all my serious partners of either gender, so it made things a lot easier for baby sister this summer to come out as well. My mom had a moment since she thinks she's too young to know and we both had a tag team talk about it with her and about how my sis is in 8th grade and mom wouldn't have an issue if she was talking about boys she liked.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

swickles posted:

Yeah, being supportive is the best thing you can do. I can only imagine the confusion with people who are bi at that age, even with supportive parents.

Yeah, there's so much negativity in this world, the least our kids can have is supportive parents to help them through it.

Braksgirl posted:

Thank you! It's such a hard job and everyday I'm trying not to gently caress it all up.

You're awesome, babe. :glomp:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah, there's so much negativity in this world, the least our kids can have is supportive parents to help them through it.

You're awesome, babe. :glomp:

There is also a binary thing at issue. Like I have a friend whose parent's are totally ok with them being gay or straight, but can't seem to wrap their heads around bi, like they think you need to be one or the other, so its nice to hear that you guys are like "whatever you like, you like" without trying to fit them into a box.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Braksgirl posted:

It feels like that’s most of what parenting is, and where all our parents went wrong.

I remember thinking as a teenager how badly my parents would have reacted if I’d marry a black woman, or if I had been bi or gay—just based on the way they spoke about it. And the thought that maybe they weren’t necessarily fundamentally good people was profoundly sad to me. Still is, I guess, even though I love them deeply.

It feels like there was an entire generation obsessed with forcing compliance from their kids and I don’t want to be like that. Tough love, etc. I just want to try and be there for anything she needs while she finds her own way.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Let’s all buy our children accounts.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp88KYT80GE

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

Let’s all buy our children accounts.

I'm just passing mine down in the will. My shitposts will be family heirlooms.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

LeeMajors posted:

You’re a great mom

+1 to that. For her to feel comfortable telling you that at 13 speaks volumes.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

LeeMajors posted:

You’re a great mom

:emptyquote:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm just passing mine down in the will. My shitposts will be family heirlooms.

Hopefully my regdate predates being taxable

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

If anyone was on the fence about it Deatloop is loving awesome and you should get it so I can invade your game and gently caress up your loop

I can second this, Deathloop is great and I hate Julianna

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Samadhi posted:

I can second this, Deathloop is great and I hate Julianna

I’m not that far into it but I wouldn’t say I hate her. I really like the banter between her and Cole

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

I’m not that far into it but I wouldn’t say I hate her. I really like the banter between her and Cole

I'm not super far either but she just murdered me recently so I'm salty

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Awww my grandma talked to me after the Seahawks game and agreed that there can only be one good Seattle team at any moment. She sounds so, so much better and way less slow or labored compared to earlier this week. They have her in a chair now and are letting her move about so I'm a little mor3 hopeful that she'll be discharged from the hospital to hospice/assisted living.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Freaquency posted:

Stealing from the Crappy Construction thread to see if we can get D-LINK’s head to explode:

Like, I just don't understand how anyone could be ok with presenting that as their product. Like, there's so many lovely things they're hoping the client accepts, but it's just downright heartbreaking someone could be so loving cheap as to not even give someone transitions between flooring types. It's like some Bluth Homes level self-parody

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/doug_person5/status/1442250225679323138?s=20

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Long live the king

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Got him confused with Ben Shapiro for a moment and was wondering why Benny Shaps was drawing cartoons.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Samadhi posted:

I'm not super far either but she just murdered me recently so I'm salty

I’ve gotten pretty lucky the two times now that she’s tried and was able to kill her.

I just got frustrated with it though. This is twice now that I’ve gotten a second slab of the same kind and somehow the regular mooks turn super human and killed me both times

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I think I just had a stroke

https://twitter.com/aldotcom/status/1442204322335444992?s=19

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Please?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Who names their kid Matthew Mathews

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ben Garrison at least produces funny content which is so rare of any right winger, (aside from like Alex Jones who is a *complete* monster) so I'll be a little sad if he dies

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Intruder posted:

Terminally white people. Although that opossum is cute and I hope it did go to that rescue.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Hell yeah, another entry for my list of dudes with the same first and last names.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

I’ve gotten pretty lucky the two times now that she’s tried and was able to kill her.

I just got frustrated with it though. This is twice now that I’ve gotten a second slab of the same kind and somehow the regular mooks turn super human and killed me both times

curious to hear if you're brave enough to be fully online mode, or friends-only. fully online sounds like it's turning into a legit form of multiplayer with meta and everything.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Intruder posted:

I met someone with literally the same name (albeit different Biblical figure) just a month back, dunno about this guy but the common trait does appear to be redneck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Can we send Garrison down to hell and get David Dees back in exchange?