Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

extremebuff posted:

i cant get the image of miyamoto dead staring at the camera from the shadows bitterly overlooking the rest of the direct out of my head now

he looked so, so sad

Pablo Nergigante posted:

In 2021 Mario Mario escaped from the Mushroom Kingdom. All they found of him was a muddy set of overalls, a red hat, and an old hammer, drat near worn down to the nub. I remember thinking it would take a man six hundred years to tunnel through the pipes with it. Old Mario did it in less than twenty. Oh, Mario loved plumbing. I imagine it appealed to his meticulous nature. A septic backup here, ten years of mildew buildup there. Plumbing is the study of pressure and time. That's all it takes really, pressure, and time. That, and a big goddamn poster. Like I said, in the Mushroom Kingdom a man will do most anything to keep his mind occupied. Turns out Mario's favorite hobby was totin' his pipes out into the exercise yard, a handful at a time. I guess after Luigi was killed, Mario decided he'd been here just about long enough. Mario did like he was told, buffed those shoes to a high mirror shine. The goombas simply didn't notice. Neither did I... I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes? Mario crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of poo poo smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to. Five hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao oh my god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

He protested for a minute but then just kind of looked sad and started nodding quickly and stepped back a few feet so he was in partial darkness. For some reason he stayed visible in the corner of the screen looking dejected while the Direct continued.

After a while, a cutscene started that showed that Luigi had inhaled too much of the black tar and couldn’t move anymore. The mini game had been so intense that I had honestly forgotten he was following me the whole time. Mario grabbed his hand and yelled “I’ll come back for you!!” Luigi fixed him with this intense, bitter stare, slapped his hand away, and in a voice that made it clear that he thought Mario had always wanted him dead, said “No you won’t. Not for Luigi” as the tar swept him away.

lmfao at these two parts in particular

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

an artist's rendition of what sad shiggy looked like during the Direct

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

The Klowner posted:

I dreamt I was playing some kind of first person.rpg slash management sim where the goal was to find a suitable planet for humanity to settle after the earth succumbed to natural disaster (at one point I pulled up a hologram of the earth and all the landmasses were labeled with a bright red !FIRE! symbol). the gameplay involved surveying various star clusters with probes for earthlikes while also managing the colony ship's resources and the population's emotional levels. except some of the gameplay scenarios got a little weird as the dream progressed. at one point I met up with Dexter Jettster from star wars and he taught me how to build autonomous droids using Legos and human brains. then the ship was being chased by hunter aliens so we constructed a decoy ship and filled it with monkeys and that threw off the aliens somehow. towards the end of the dream I exited the ship naked and grew in size until I held the universe in my hand and started sifting through the galaxies like sand. then I woke up

this game sounds cool

Sub-Actuality posted:

I just dreamt that Shiggy announced a complete remake of the original Super Mario Bros during a Direct.

jesus christ man

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfoa

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dark Shiggy

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

:stare:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I had to paint on sad eyes because real shiggy’s eyes are always bright and sparkling, like those of a guiltless child atop a verdant meadow tree

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

I had to paint on sad eyes because real shiggy’s eyes are always bright and sparkling, like those of a guiltless child atop a verdant meadow tree

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

hahah jesus I physically recoiled from my screen

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I literally cracked myself up laughing while making that

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

that is more disturbing than the entire dream I had lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao jesus christ

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

unnerving to see shiggy stare back at me with my own eyes....

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you're messing with dark forces here...

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWN5oYPdczs

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfsao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ahahahaha

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Laughing at everything, holy poo poo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao at Mario Stranding

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh wow I didnt see the video before I posted that. Subactuality ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

Oh wow I didnt see the video before I posted that. Subactuality ftw

:lolplant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I’ve opened this page back up like 10 times today just to look at this image and it makes me laugh uncontrollably every time. jesus loving christ