Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

How much does a Garfield license cost anyway? Could we all chip in a few bucks to make someone’s kid the youngest Garfield licensee?

We should also combine our powers to write an incoherent self-help / journal / memoir using either a portmanteau or a true neologism for a title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pseudanonymous posted:

We should also combine our powers to write an incoherent self-help / journal / memoir using either a portmanteau or a true neologism for a title.

"A shameful path led us here... this my darling is a business idea
An idea many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own.
In many ways it is like many of your games, but a game for adults. This my darling.....is how I made pizza out of Garfield's face."

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
ZybournEats

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Naming my child Garfield. Checkmate!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Man his Instagram announcement really is going to be that he's marrying Garfield. I'm not gonna knock a guy who was growing up gay and (it appears) with mental problems in Saudi loving Arabia for finding something to latch onto for sanity but Garfield? :psyduck:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

sharknado slashfic posted:

Man his Instagram announcement really is going to be that he's marrying Garfield. I'm not gonna knock a guy who was growing up gay and (it appears) with mental problems in Saudi loving Arabia for finding something to latch onto for sanity but Garfield? :psyduck:

His book doesn't mention anything about Garfield helping him through a rough childhood, so a part of me suspects he didn't latch on to Garfield as his one true love until after he moved out of Saudi Arabia as an adult, which would make the whole thing even more WTF.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Imagine 4 meatballs on the edge of a plate

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Imagine 4 meatballs on the edge of a plate

Entergaging fast-casual dining experiences work the same way!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

"A shameful path led us here... this my darling is a business idea
An idea many men and many women have died to see, to understand, and to own.
In many ways it is like many of your games, but a game for adults. This my darling.....is how I made pizza out of Garfield's face."

Imagine 4 Lymans on the edge of a cliff

Edit: God dammit.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Would it not be 4 Odies on the edge of a table?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
^ Now THAT is creepy.

Yaldabaoth posted:

His book doesn't mention anything about Garfield helping him through a rough childhood, so a part of me suspects he didn't latch on to Garfield as his one true love until after he moved out of Saudi Arabia as an adult, which would make the whole thing even more WTF.

I recall him saying that his love for Garfield began when his mom would buy him the books as a reward for when he got good grades?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated by a security guard at a gala event over Russian participation in Syria, producing a series of striking photos captured by the press in attendance.

Leather-soled shoes are supremely loving stupid. I bet when that ambassador (:rip:) saw the gun and tried to run, his feet kept slipping on the lino and going round and round in circles as he ran on the spot ike a cartoon character just before the 500 LB anvil drops on them.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Steve Jorbs posted:

Would it not be 4 Odies on the edge of a table?

Four cups of dog semen on the edge of a table.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
four lasagna at the edge of a Monday

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Agent Escalus posted:

^ Now THAT is creepy.

I recall him saying that his love for Garfield began when his mom would buy him the books as a reward for when he got good grades?

It wasn't mentioned in his book at all.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Yaldabaoth posted:

no you have to derive it from the state of arabolisis you attain from reading it

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

Dude if you read that poo poo instead of just doing a ctrl+f in a .PDF to answer that one question can I formally request a book report

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Yaldabaoth posted:

Aha, seems like your memory is slipping, Agent Escalus... or should I say Nathen???

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
If there's ever a time to point out one's account registration date...this still ain't it.

(maybe I'm thinking of an interview or something)

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Dude if you read that poo poo instead of just doing a ctrl+f in a .PDF to answer that one question can I formally request a book report

There's one already in the thread, thanks to Thots and Prayers.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Xaintrailles posted:

This thread has been going so long that I forgot, thanks! Thots and Prayers' readthrough starts on page seven for anyone curious about the mysteries of... (thunderclap) arabiolosis

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Your avatar is weirding me out dude

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Frank Frank posted:

Your avatar is weirding me out dude

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Arabiolosis

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Lol

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Xaintrailles posted:

Hey, thanks! I think I skipped over a lot of the book report posts when they were originally made. I couldn't take too much Nathen Mazri at once back then, but my tolerance has since built up.

Indeed, I now realise just what a wise, well dressed, well coiffed, interesting individual Nathen is. And if I batted for the other team, I'd surely rate him a 10 for sexiness. That's on my personal scale, meaning I'd crawl 10 miles over broken glass to masturbate in his shadow.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Hi Nathen

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

BigBadSteve posted:

Hey, thanks! I think I skipped over a lot of the book report posts when they were originally made. I couldn't take too much Nathen Mazri at once back then, but my tolerance has since built up.

Indeed, I now realise just what a wise, well dressed, well coiffed, interesting individual Nathen is. And if I batted for the other team, I'd surely rate him a 10 for sexiness. That's on my personal scale, meaning I'd crawl 10 miles over broken glass to masturbate in his shadow.

:chloe:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sorry, some of the hyperbole in Nathen's book must have rubbed off on me.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

That’s a man whose fully entergaged

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathan Mazri: Enter the Gagement

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I'm entergorged!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Tonight's the big announcement!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Tonight's the big announcement!

Place your bets on what it's gonna be!

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
my guess is it'll be a bunch of rambling and no actual announcement

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It'll get delayed again after only seven or so people show up.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Mega64 posted:

It'll get delayed again after only seven or so people show up.

again?! he's trying to tease us out of our cave, isn't he

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Found on instagram, looks like the special guest was Garfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Nathen, putting things off does not generate more interest, it loses the interest of the people who are already entergaged. This is an absolutely appalling way to treat your small smattering of vaguely curious internet assholes.

I'm feeling less entergaged than ever. I might just put you in fork jail and then go browse the internet for Heathcliff content.