Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
The Ravens are always going to be a committee. They will bring in someone else if there are any other injuries.

I still like Williams the best because he is getting receptions but I'm in full PPR. Just the upside is capped for them all.

Touches the last game were 7 Murray, 5 Williams and 3 Freeman. Williams dropped one pass. To me it was a bad game and Williams is still a ok RB2.

I could see dropping him for someone with more upside depending on your team sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Just need 15 from CeeDee Lamb and Miles Sanders in .5PPR...

Fantasy is dumb and stupid :allears:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Wow, any of those Dak close call TDs go through and I would have lost. Ended up winning by 1.5 to go 1-2 on the season. Feels a lot better than 0-3.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Only path to victory for this week is A. Cooper putting up 0 points and Zeke throwing up 21 pts at minimum (21 pts. for the draw). Looking like 1-2 going into Wk. 4 though.

Holy poo poo it happened! Zeke 26, Cooper 5. gently caress yeah! 1-1-1 into Wk 4!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ASAPRockySituation posted:

The fumble is scaring the poo poo out of me because its a sudden big problem an underperforming RB has that he didn't have before at the NFL's most replaceable position

Last week was the first fumble of his career. I wouldn’t panic just yet.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Whoreson Welles posted:

Wow, any of those Dak close call TDs go through and I would have lost. Ended up winning by 1.5 to go 1-2 on the season. Feels a lot better than 0-3.

In both my leagues where I have dak I lost by a single point. 0-4 this week, losing 3 by a combined 5 points. Oof.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The Big Jesus posted:

In both my leagues where I have dak I lost by a single point. 0-4 this week, losing 3 by a combined 5 points. Oof.
Yeah I lost one game by 1 and another by 8. 1-11 on the season :(

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is Hurts the worst QB in NFL history with a 20 point fantasy floor?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

So to revisit the CEH discussion: 100 yards rushing, 2 receptions for 9 yards, a TD, and a fumble. In my league, that's 15.9 points.

Still worried?

It was nice to see that he was more decisive and a little more explosive and get off the TD schneid but it should be remembered that the Chargers run defense sucks so the jury is still very out. I'm hoping that snippet I posted about his ankle is true and he's getting healthy.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I think the important lesson from all of this is I'm bad and mad as hell and can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm gonna be mad if I dropped Conklin and he turns out to be not poo poo.

He'll go back to being poo poo next week when I bench KJ Osborn and all Conklin's targets go to him.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Bellmaker posted:

Fantasy is dumb and stupid :allears:

Hahaha love it

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

poo poo like that needs to be trigger warning'd. I lost a game last year by 0.06 points.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Now have it be the finals last year where your QB is Stafford and he gets injured on the first play of the game and you lose by that amount.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
I lost by stat correction last week. I'm not even sure why the other guy gained half a point. Fantasy is frustrating sometimes.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I lost yesterday by .07 points because Ceedee had that one rush for -1 yard. Most of my team also making GBS threads the bed didn't help of course.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Sep 28, 2021

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I lost to stat corrections on 3 separate weeks in my big money league last year, including my win-and-in week 14 game.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

As a CMC share holder in a PPR redraft league, how much out of 100 FAAB would you blow on Chuba? I have Gibson, Swift, Jacobs, and McKissic at RB. I'm 1-2. WRs are ARob, Diontae, Bryan Edwards, Mooney, Elijah Moore, Gabriel Davis, and Van Jefferson. I'm also trying to pick up Tim Patrick with Hamler tearing his ACL.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

thanks watson

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Party Boat posted:

thanks watson

The one thing everyone in my league agrees on is IBM Watson being a flaming pile of poo poo. It's mind boggling how stupid the trade suggestions are

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I got enough points out of Dak and Cooper to win my main league but not enough for the team I was facing in another league with Dak and CeeDee to overtake me. Super lucky.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Was worried about Cook being out this week but my team went off anyway and got my highest score yet securing my 3-0 lead.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I learned my lesson about starting Miles Sanders a while ago but I cannot imagine if I started him how furious I would be to see him rush twice for a 13.5 yard average and never used again for the rest of the game

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Mayman10 posted:

Was worried about Cook being out this week but my team went off anyway and got my highest score yet securing my 3-0 lead.

How does punting even work and how did this guy get 0 points

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Having Kickers is bad enough I cannot imagine what would make someone think having a punter slot is a good idea.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kiimo posted:

I learned my lesson about starting Miles Sanders a while ago but I cannot imagine if I started him how furious I would be to see him rush twice for a 13.5 yard average and never used again for the rest of the game
Yeah the playcalling was indefensible, especially early game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RCarr posted:

Having Kickers is bad enough I cannot imagine what would make someone think having a punter slot is a good idea.

No way that rules.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

The Big Jesus posted:

How does punting even work and how did this guy get 0 points

Fair catches are -1
Touchbacks are +1
Punts within the 20 are +1
Punts within the 10 are +2

My guy managed none of that in 7 punts lol

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

RCarr posted:

The rationale was that punters are low scoring and could tip the balance for close games

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mayman10 posted:

Fair catches are -1
Touchbacks are +1
Punts within the 20 are +1
Punts within the 10 are +2

My guy managed none of that in 7 punts lol
The Fair Catch and Touchback scoring seems backwards? A touchback is bad compared to being within the 20 and a Fair Catch is good because it means there was no return.

Mayman10 posted:

The rationale was that punters are low scoring and could tip the balance for close games
That seems weird to me because punters are completely random.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

The Fair Catch and Touchback scoring seems backwards? A touchback is bad compared to being within the 20 and a Fair Catch is good because it means there was no return.

I was gonna say, that makes no sense.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

We've talked about that actually and the best we could surmise is that fair catches are seen as bad because the punt didn't go far enough to make a return difficult while a touchback means the punter got it too far.

It's seems to be based more on the punters ability to kick than how it helps the team.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Foolish

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

RCarr posted:

Foolish

You need to say something before you sign your posts

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mayman10 posted:

We've talked about that actually and the best we could surmise is that fair catches are seen as bad because the punt didn't go far enough to make a return difficult while a touchback means the punter got it too far.

It's seems to be based more on the punters ability to kick than how it helps the team.
How does a fair catch at the 1 work? Because it should not net zero points.

I would at least increase the points for kicks inside the 20 so a touchback isnt equal to a punt that is downed between the 10 and 20.

:shrug: not really my problem so dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you/your league how to do it, but if I were in the league I would hate those rules.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You should award points to your QB for throwing the ball out of the end zone too.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

How does a fair catch at the 1 work? Because it should not net zero points.

I would at least increase the points for kicks inside the 20 so a touchback isnt equal to a punt that is downed between the 10 and 20.

:shrug: not really my problem so dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to tell you/your league how to do it, but if I were in the league I would hate those rules.

Yeah that's a fair point, first season with a punter so still trying to fine tune everything. So far no one has complained but that could just be due to the punters not having too much of an impact. I'm pretty sure if it's within the 20 or 10 that supercedes a fair catch and only results in the point gain instead of the net zero

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dalton Schultz is available in all three leagues. I feel like he is a must add right?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

kiimo posted:

Dalton Schultz is available in all three leagues. I feel like he is a must add right?

I dropped Jared Cook for him. He might return to irrelevance but the wasteland at TE this year has me chasing anyone showing promise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Cat Hassler posted:

I dropped Jared Cook for him. He might return to irrelevance but the wasteland at TE this year has me chasing anyone showing promise

I'm going to try to do this