Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

I went to an outdoor wedding this weekend, where multiple times during the ceremony a yellowjacket landed in my mustache and gave me what felt like a distinct kiss on the lips.

(there was also beer in my mustache, which probably had more to do with it than anything else.)

anyway wasp parties are what you make of them.

wasp was proposing to you - you now have a wasp fiance(e)!

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

They held this wedding beyond cell service and no one’s rental had internet; I’m a few days behind in my lurking but posting in the present. Time travel!

powerful - you know what they say though, no time to post like the present even if that's the past or the future!

seriously hope it was a great weekend, it does sound it :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

In the words of Redman (in the second greatest episode of Cribs ever recorded) I "Beyonce'd up my bathroom" with a new showerhead that arrived today. Just took my first post jog shower with it and it's loving great! I wasn't sure about the mist shower, but I love it. It also still has a normal shower and massage setting as well.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Sep 28, 2021

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I had a good Goodwill run and got a monitor and a big Casio keyboard for like $30.

The monitor is mostly what I want but it caps at 1050?! It is my playing Netflix while I play MMOs monitor though so I'll live.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

I can't figure out how to post a new thread on the Android app and it's making me very cross.

:justpost:

Escape From Noise

Tiny Myers posted:

I can't figure out how to post a new thread on the Android app and it's making me very cross.

:justpost:

You can't.

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

No!!!!! How am I supposed to post from my cozy bed like this? :negative:

Escape From Noise

Tiny Myers posted:

No!!!!! How am I supposed to post from my cozy bed like this? :negative:

I agree. It's bullshit! Fuckin Google!

#googleletuspost

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm posting in my cozy bed right now :evilbuddy:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Gourd morning

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Zurtilik

You could always just log on to Something Awful through your phone's browser!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
hello all. i normally hang out in the byob discord these days, so i'm not in this thread as often as i used to be.

just wanna say that yall are great, and i hope you're all doing well.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Zurtilik

There's a BYOB discord?!

Manifisto

Zurtilik posted:

There's a BYOB discord?!

there is indeed and everyone is welcome! message me if you'd like an invite.

ty nesamdoom!

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Braums is the real MVP for Oklahoma based fast food tho, get you them fries and dip em in a cappuccino chunky chocolate milkshake

gently caress yes Braums.

Need milk and butter but don't want to go to the grocery store? Get your rear end to Braums, order your burger and fries, get you a milkshake cause it's the same price as a soda with your combo and you deserve a treat, grab that butter, milk, are we low on half and half? No but grab a bag of Ruffles and by the time the Fresh Market cashier is done ringing you up and telling you to have a blessed day they're calling your number so grab your food, and get yourself home and into some jammies cause you don't have to go anywhere else tonight.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
3rding the brahms love. Their chili is great, too

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Escape From Noise posted:

My mom has figured out how to use WhatsApp and texts me with emojis now and it's just so weird to me.

Same. my mom has also discovered tiktok and has been sending me links to one she thinks are funny. Granted she is a high school teacher, so she does get exposed to this stuff daily, but still

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

DaChurl posted:

gently caress yes Braums.

Need milk and butter but don't want to go to the grocery store? Get your rear end to Braums, order your burger and fries, get you a milkshake cause it's the same price as a soda with your combo and you deserve a treat, grab that butter, milk, are we low on half and half? No but grab a bag of Ruffles and by the time the Fresh Market cashier is done ringing you up and telling you to have a blessed day they're calling your number so grab your food, and get yourself home and into some jammies cause you don't have to go anywhere else tonight.

Yesss

Their produce section slaps, too, I buy tons of peppers when I'm down at my parents' house because they're better than what I can get up here and I chop n freeze em for later.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
The Magic Noodle Co. in a Kansas City suburb.

Wait for it.....

https://streamable.com/l/mjygo2/mp4.mp4

vanisher

KaBob posted:

The Magic Noodle Co. in a Kansas City suburb.

Wait for it.....

https://streamable.com/l/mjygo2/mp4.mp4

:eyepop:

The future is now

vanisher

Zurtilik posted:

There's a BYOB discord?!

Games are played in the evening

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I want the god damned robot cat to bring me soup holy gently caress

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Imagine teishoku except instead of just ordering on the iPad also the robot brought your food

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Legitimately just gently caress me up with useless cat robot

Heather Papps

hello friend

the way that server says "she really gets close to me" not "it gets close to me" or "the loving robot that will replace me is physically invading my space" and i agree.

i am charmed by that robot. the boston dynamics robots are nightmarish personally but this one, sure you can be my prime minister.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
In three days unless something really unforeseen happens to my leg I'll be able to run again, so watch out, I'm going to run to each of your houses and kick down the mailbox.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

In three days unless something really unforeseen happens to my leg I'll be able to run again, so watch out, I'm going to run to each of your houses and kick down the mailbox.

What the gently caress

If you're going to kick down then mailbox can you also at least kick over my recycling bin, my possum friend gets trapped in there

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Notice at the very end of the video RoboCat tried to get back to it's base but the lady server is in its space. It just keeps nudging slightly closer until she takes a step back.

Beep beep, MFer!

xcheopis

33 years clean & sober gently caress yeah!!!!!
:yaycat: :yaybutt: :peanut:

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

that is quite an accomplishment, congratulations!!

ty nesamdoom!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Congrats on sobriety!

I was just thinking I could see a really old Rodney Dangerfield doing a standup where he says,

"Boy, I tell ya, 33 years clean and sober..."

<The crowd goes nuts for a few seconds.>

"Ah, thank you, thank you."

<Pulls out a pint.>

"Didn't start drinking until I was 33."

xcheopis

KaBob posted:

Congrats on sobriety!

I was just thinking I could see a really old Rodney Dangerfield doing a standup where he says,

"Boy, I tell ya, 33 years clean and sober..."

<The crowd goes nuts for a few seconds.>

"Ah, thank you, thank you."

<Pulls out a pint.>

"Didn't start drinking until I was 33."

xcheopis

ALSO.

It is time for the Fat Bear contest!
https://explore.org/meet-the-bears

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Zil

xcheopis posted:

ALSO.

It is time for the Fat Bear contest!
https://explore.org/meet-the-bears

Spring cub is hilarious but for sheer size Walker has them all beat.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Congratulations, xcheopis!!!! :love:

FAT BEAR WEEK!!!!!! My money is on Walker and Holly getting very close to the same gains this year; Holly is a big girl and won in 2019, but Walker is getting on in age and as such he's getting bigger and bigger.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

xcheopis posted:

Congratulations-- I would be going on three years but I hosed up in late 2020. It's really hard, much harder than I thought it would be, and I admire anybody who has made it that long like 10,000%.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Zil

xcheopis posted:

Huge congrats. You should feel very proud.

cruft

Some tremendous nerd or nerds has done a ground-up rewrite of Roller Coaster Tycoon, from scratch, and while they were at it, they made a multi-player server.

So that's what I'll be doing this evening, thanks for asking.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

How Wonderful! posted:

Congratulations-- I would be going on three years but I hosed up in late 2020. It's really hard, much harder than I thought it would be, and I admire anybody who has made it that long like 10,000%.

The good news is that you are today!

cruft

Also high-fiving everybody in the thread, on general principle. Some of you have done things that require a lot of stickwithit and that poo poo's awesome.

I'm about 1.5 pounds away from the goal I've had for the last 15 years, hat tip aldante℻

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

cruft posted:

Some tremendous nerd or nerds has done a ground-up rewrite of Roller Coaster Tycoon, from scratch, and while they were at it, they made a multi-player server.

So that's what I'll be doing this evening, thanks for asking.

Show me