Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kaedric posted:

lol dude literally hit Tiny Toese, the leader of the proud boys with a bullet, and yall talking poo poo

seriously, judakel, mastershakeman, the alt-right doesn't need you to defend them, as they are not only not worth defending but makes the both of you look bad by associating with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Kaedric posted:

lol dude literally hit Tiny Toese, the leader of the proud boys with a bullet, and yall talking poo poo

yeah but he got caught

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

This is gonna get lost in the arrested goon hilarity, but it's very very funny. What a little baby!!!!

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

seriously, judakel, mastershakeman, the alt-right doesn't need you to defend them, as they are not only not worth defending but makes the both of you look bad by associating with them.

i think you doing what you're doing might be worse right now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i think the dems have a real shot at improving society and are choosing not to on purpose and its making the people who read this post at the very top super angry that I'm using 1A to put them out of a cushy job with a thu'um :troll:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

camoseven posted:

This is gonna get lost in the arrested goon hilarity, but it's very very funny. What a little baby!!!!

"i am not against privacy and i am totally not going to use this as grounds to punish people, i donated $7.18 to amnesty international once!"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

planning elaborate pipebomb attacks on a dying gay comedy forum, then losing a fingat when it blows up early

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
We don't sell beta keys in SA-Mart User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Single and LOVING IT
Apr 4, 2004
The monkeys are coming. . .
https://twitter.com/ReportsDaNews/status/1441947602950533122

This will definitely help, right?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Judakel posted:

the cia famously pumping their fist and high-fiving each other on the way to the press conference to take credit when an agent gets thrown in a gulag

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Excelzior posted:

planning elaborate pipebomb attacks on a dying gay comedy forum, then losing a fingat when it blows up early

how much do you know about d&d mini figurines

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Judakel posted:

agreeing that proud boys and other nazi-affiliated groups only speak the language of violence and that the best way to get their attention is to return what they give out?

lemme guess, you're gonna ask if everybody i disagree with is a nazi, aren't you?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

We don't sell beta keys in SA-Mart User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

this was the best one lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Justin Tyme posted:

the cia famously pumping their fist and high-fiving each other on the way to the press conference to take credit when an agent gets thrown in a gulag

the forums are a cia op to give goons so much brain damage that they do dumb poo poo

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

agreeing that proud boys and other nazi-affiliated groups only speak the language of violence and that the best way to get their attention is to return what they give out?

lemme guess, you're ask if everybody i disagree with is a nazi, aren't you?

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://i.imgur.com/d2vCbTH.mp4

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Justin Tyme posted:

I like shooters who don't get captured :sad:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyL2S_NjjbA

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so that's a 'yes,' then.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
he's way too skinny to be a goon

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Excelzior posted:

I like shooters who don't get captured :sad:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Kaedric posted:

Tiny Toese, the leader of the proud boys

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

so that's a 'yes,' then.

oh god lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

can't slob the doorknob

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Judakel posted:

oh god lol

"i abhor violence but will totally be okay with a gang of thugs that often operates with the blessing and consent of the police and their ability to platform and recruit for white supremacist views, but the targets of their harassment had better not try anything otherwise i will be so upset" is the message i'm getting from your posts on this topic.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I continue to be the forum's unwitting precog because I was joking about D&D radicalizing people in the thunderdome thread. This appears to be a joint operation, though, just like JFK's assassination.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"i abhor violence but will totally be okay with a gang of thugs that often operates with the blessing and consent of the police and their ability to platform and recruit for white supremacist views, but the targets of their harassment had better not try anything otherwise i will be so upset" is the message i'm getting from your spirited defense.

lmao

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
what the gently caress are you r-words even arguing about

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hey, any time you're willing to stop me where i get it wrong -- you think nazis can be reasoned with, apparently.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

hey, any time you're willing to stop me where i get it wrong -- you think nazis can be reasoned with, apparently.

rofl

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sexpig by night posted:

what the gently caress are you r-words even arguing about

i said it's a good thing members of the alt-right get some of the violence they perpetrate on others returned back to them, but somehow judakel got sand in their swimsuit parts over it.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
if he hadn't have been banned this wouldn't have happened. ppl saying c-spam is therapy were right folks, we have the proof

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
don't repeat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i said it's a good thing members of the alt-right get some of the violence they perpetrate on others returned back to them, but somehow judakel got sand in their swimsuit parts over it.

personally i don't think it benefits anyone but the ruling class when workers violence on workers.