Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Koirhor posted:

*tells them to eat poo poo* to NY post investigative journalists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gently caress it was right there :ughh:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I hope you will all find me to be a responsible and conscientious steward, the likes of which this site has never seen oh god oh god stop killing people

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Holy poo poo. So the now closed coolzone thread roasted me for arguing about this guy but here is the timeline of events

1.) He goes nuts in D&D and eventually gets toxxed for Bernie. This is what the Nypost is talking about after they connect him to the shooting
2.) When BLM breaks out he moves to the coolzone on Breadnsucc posting a shitload of stuff increasingly sounding violent, cheered all the way
3.) He goes to a rally where people are street fighting, attacks someone that has a gun (and a bodycam to prove it) and gets grazed by the bullet and becomes extremely mad about it
4.) He grumbles for a long time until the shooter is cleared of all charges in court
5.) After his shooter is cleared in court he goes on a huge tirade about taking matters into his own hands, which the moderators removed all trace of and only concerned coolzone posts telling him not to do anything remain of his meltdown
6.) Coolzone yells at me for calling this guy out and saying that he shouldn't be running around with a gun fantasizing about shooting people
7.) He goes to a rally and starts firing a gun indiscriminately at people

At every step of the way he was encouraged by the thread and protected by the moderators like Crusty Nutsack who probated anyone who tried to call this poo poo out while they hooted at cheered it on.

Fuckin lol

Wild. When did step seven happen though I missed that part. Was that before or after he shot at a group of white supremacist gang members who had just attacked him?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol you are too credulous

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

maybe he was trying to make an army of beavers to join a commune, directing them to creekbeds so that the commune had irrigation

or train them to bite proud boys toes off

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Loucks posted:

Wild. When did step seven happen though I missed that part. Was that before or after he shot at a group of white supremacist gang members who had just attacked him?

:munch:

Malah
May 18, 2015

jesus christ I have so much to do tonight and I can't stop laughing, I love this site so much

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Loucks posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Excelzior posted:

what 0 beaver pussy does to a mf

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im so glad i got an account again, 2021 rocks, this website rocks

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

twoday has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Sep 29, 2021

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Trabisnikof posted:

easy peasy.

Biden doesn't control the filibuster. The senate does. It does not matter what Biden's opinion is, what matters is the senators. If you understood anything about how politics works you would know that this is actually a good thing because it is Biden giving a concession to the Mods that costs nothing.

He's just being a smart negotiator.

Hmm. Weak, but acceptable lib argument.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

:hmmyes:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
but you TOLD ME to touch grass

You TOLD ME to turn off my monitor

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
where's the bail fund

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Havent been paying attention to this negotiating poo poo. Libs still getting owned?

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

It’s funny because I argued in favor of gun control so TFR bought this avatar to own me.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Raccooon posted:

Havent been paying attention to this negotiating poo poo. Libs still getting owned?

extremely

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

lmao

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Loucks posted:

It’s funny because I argued in favor of gun control so TFR bought this avatar to own me.

i think we know who you want controlling all the guns ;)

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Loucks posted:

I bet you think FYAD is full of Nazis too.

touch grass

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Peter Daou Zen posted:

I bet you think FYAD is full of Nazis too.

touch grass

the last person who did that shot someone

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Loucks posted:

lol word for word this post could be a defense of kyle rittenhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

so many lols today