Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIgDevine
Sep 24, 2018
Was good for a few day but playing on a phone and tiny screen was annoying. I need to get round to installing blue stacks emu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Did Airbus' song get linked here? i'll take care of that. good stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRnT3lRLGc

its so loving good.

honk is responsible for 4 of the top 5 echoes media off the top of my head and i dont even know what the fifth one would even be, maybe a mattyhuh video

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
Chiming back in to say that video and song is awesome. Keep it up Geese.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

It never fails to amaze me that yall are still producing excellent content in this game.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

this has been stuck in my head for two days

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

So good. I was giggling like a little kid for long enough my wife asked what was wrong with me.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Congrats goons

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Honk

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:honk:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Someone make a funny new thread title about this war.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

oh hell yeah

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

Incredible. It's like goose bullshit is preordained in the EE universe. We are but simple geese following the prophecy of life.

Also I said it in discord already but man that video is so drat good.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

I reinstalled after a year and am so lost.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

im jus tlmao every day at the first hostile citadel entosis going to the geese

Ethereal Spectre
Jun 2, 2009

Tenchrono posted:

I reinstalled after a year and am so lost.
This. However, in for a penny; in for a kilo.

Elroy Jetson
Sep 25, 2021

Don't ping me.

esto es malo posted:

Ancestral goose homeland.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

esto es malo posted:

It was pre-ordained friends. Obviously we worked closely with the devs on this. Do we get another medal for this first?

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Kaysette posted:

I second this. I need a place to dump all my war drama and screenshots. I think I'm having more fun in this war than I did in EO, although nothing big ever happens in wormhole space where I was forever. This is probably the first time I've ever been in a "proper" EVE war that wasn't just my alliance sitting on a wormhole with a carrier and subcap fleet.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

when entosis had 45 seconds left and the last desperate attempt by the enemy to snipe me landed was the wildest gaming experience i’ve had i think. 30 interceptors land on grid and all redbox and mwd at me but get instant mulched by the orbiting friendly ceptor fleet, and then shortly after that the 70 ship enemy heavy fleet slams into perfect defensive bubbles 250km away right as entosis finishes and the system flips to HONK. intense

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

I still find it amazing that the Goons pulled off the first successful offensive entosis in the game's short history. We're on the smaller size of active alliances in the game, yet a ludicrous amount of content (mostly low-effort) is generated from and around us by others. If you're not on board already, you need to get in here ;)

illBilliam
Jan 8, 2006

Holy poo poo this is so good! I'm really tempted to end my vacation.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Can someone repost honk in local. Google is very unhelpful.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

illBilliam posted:

Holy poo poo this is so good! I'm really tempted to end my vacation.

You should we JUST STARTED the largest server war to date, and this time it's all USTZs and EUTZs instead of a bunch of ASPTZs. People are even naming the war after us, World War HONK!

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Kaysette posted:

We came, we saw, we HONKered.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Veni vidi honk

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

DNK posted:

Can someone repost honk in local. Google is very unhelpful.

https://m.soundcloud.com/jason-smith-341081795/honk-in-local

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

Is this system where im supposed to fly a Badger full of tourists and 420 plants ?

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

Digital Prophet posted:

Kyro and The Harrowing both need gang tags too.

Wait, there's goose swag here? I need that too then. Or at least someone draw a dick on my avatar

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Leika posted:

Wait, there's goose swag here? I need that too then. Or at least someone draw a dick on my avatar

What’s your IGN?

DrZepam posted:

Is this system where im supposed to fly a Badger full of tourists and 420 plants ?

I would say yes, but since you’re in Trimark and not HONK, it may not be recommended ;)

Kyro fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Oct 5, 2021

The Harrowing
May 3, 2021

Digital Prophet posted:

Kyro and The Harrowing both need gang tags too.

My mum says I'm not allowed to join a gang.

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

Kyro posted:

What’s your IGN?

O_o

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

No, what's your name. Don't make silly faces.

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

FDGF_UK posted:

O_o

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Leika posted:

FDGF_UK posted:

O_o

Third base!

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

listen i dont have time to explain how good this is but lol:

today North Team blew up two South Team citadels while South Team took back YRNJ. i have hired a real estate attorney to figure out what our options are

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

maybe hes red, maybe hes blue

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

uniball posted:

listen i dont have time to explain how good this is but lol:

today North Team blew up two South Team citadels while South Team took back YRNJ. i have hired a real estate attorney to figure out what our options are

We all just go poo poo on the sidewalk and honk right? Or is it time to migrate for the winter?

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Virigoth posted:

We all just go poo poo on the sidewalk and honk right? Or is it time to migrate for the winter?

You know, I actually wonder if we’ll see some returning Geese migrate back. I joined up after the alleged Golden Age of HONK I often hear old Geese farts talk about. So far I do not believe I have seen any, maybe they have not heard our call yet? Would be the absolute best time to rejoin the flock right now. :honk:

The Harrowing
May 3, 2021

Kyro posted:

You know, I actually wonder if we’ll see some returning Geese migrate back. I joined up after the alleged Golden Age of HONK I often hear old Geese farts talk about. So far I do not believe I have seen any, maybe they have not heard our call yet? Would be the absolute best time to rejoin the flock right now. :honk:

You're a fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Kyro posted:

After getting my Asteroid blown up in SU yesterday by a camper I accidentally flew the new through the middle of the k4 / crn war zone at timer time trying to get out after a scan roam in Period Basis so that was good content. Airbus was like “uhhh what are you doing bro”.