Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Is this the new thread to discuss the American shooting? Cause I heard someone shot someone in America and that's loving insane but the other thread had a posting limit and then it closed. How are you guys dealing with living in a country where a fellow citizen shot someone else? You're living in a post-9/4 world now and that's gotta be scary. Please share your experiences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
he got shot in the foot and im laughing like the joker

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Phigs posted:

Is this the new thread to discuss the American shooting? Cause I heard someone shot someone in America and that's loving insane but the other thread had a posting limit and then it closed. How are you guys dealing with living in a country where a fellow citizen shot someone else? You're living in a post-9/4 world now and that's gotta be scary. Please share your experiences.

I have never been shot. Don't think I would enjoy it though

Xeom
Mar 16, 2007
first thing I like to do after shooting someone is post about it.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Phigs posted:

Were all coping pretty well. From a young age our amazing country and leaders help us learn to live with guns through our school system. It would be a huge shock to Americans to grow up safe and healthy as children and then just be dumped in an uncaring world where previous generations have doomed us to climate disasters and a significantly lower quality of life than they had. By letting a % of students experience the preventable shootings first-hand in schools and let the others live in fear, they are guaranteeing we will learn to cope with a government that doesnt give a gently caress from an early age.

Were also just so fortunate that Joe has decided to educate us in the same manner with Covid-19. We could be like some other countries that have refused to accept the inevitability of mass death to serve number but Joe Biden knows better. Between Covid-19 and guns, no student will ever be mistaken again that the US government is there to protect them but will know deep down that its there to serve number.

God bless the USA and God bless Joe Biden!

bristol cool chart
Jun 18, 2021

by Hand Knit
Can you white noise losers go post in whatever autism containment zone you left, instead of bringing... Whatever this fail poo poo is to cspam. Thanks and God bless.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know, can you post on your main?

bristol cool chart
Jun 18, 2021

by Hand Knit
I can't.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Hey man nice bad shot.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Well that's no good, I'm sorry to hear that.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Phigs posted:

political violence will continue to escalate but that's doomposting so instead i guess things will get better somehow?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bristol cool chart posted:

Can you white noise losers go post in whatever autism containment zone you left, instead of bringing... Whatever this fail poo poo is to cspam. Thanks and God bless.

no

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
Im not listening to anyone with a reg date after mine, as is tradition

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
I haven't laughed this much in a long time

Every thing about this is so stupid, I love it. My sympathies to Jeff for the headache

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hilarious, glad nobody besides a proud boy was hurt in this forum arc

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

bristol cool chart posted:

Someones gotta defend the purity of the politics shitpost zone

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I have small toes and now I'm scared :ohdear:

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Red Baron posted:

Im not listening to anyone with a reg date after mine, as is tradition

you donkey

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
drat the fella just went ahead and became the joker, i hope our strongest asylums can contain him

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I just want to say that when I laughed at the proud boy getting shot I didn't realize the shooting was connected to this forum. I probably still would have found it funny, but the laugh would have been more uncomfortable and self aware. My bad.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
frankly with the number of people on these dead forums Im surprised we dont have a higher per capita of crazy

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
forums superstar Spanish Manlove (this motherfucker is still posting? lmao) says to close CSPAM, possibly so he can reopen it with himself as the OP

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006
there were 3+ armed proud boys chasing some people dressed in black, who ran. they charged the ppl at the tail end of the group, which included our forums shootman, who got hit but escaped and ran for a bit before turning & firing as the proud boys pursued. it's pretty clear in the surveillance video that the andy ngo article suspiciously edited, and under the circumstances it seems like totally justified self defense covered by washington state's stand your ground stuff, which is likely why he got charged with 1st degree assault instead of attempted homicide or whatever.

this is the unedited video. at 00:09 you can see him getting attacked at the tail end of the group in the center right of frame. shooting at people is never good but he clearly wasn't the instigator here

https://twitter.com/OlyPD/status/1436355179675152391?s=20

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Nobody who currently has or has ever had a pulp av should be allowed to mod imo.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
did they bother charging lead foot with anything

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

lol

bristol cool chart
Jun 18, 2021

by Hand Knit

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Nobody who currently has or has ever had a pulp av should be allowed to mod imo.

:hmmyes:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Also defending oneself and the legal definition of self-defense are not synonymous so probably not a good idea to stan this obviously hosed up guy. Look at him lmao

lmao

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

bro someone just gave me this iv asked for my original av back so many times ;_;

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Jorge Bell posted:

there were 3+ armed proud boys chasing some people dressed in black, who ran. they charged the ppl at the tail end of the group, which included our forums shootman, who got hit but escaped and ran for a bit before turning & firing as the proud boys pursued. it's pretty clear in the surveillance video that the andy ngo article suspiciously edited, and under the circumstances it seems like totally justified self defense covered by washington state's stand your ground stuff, which is likely why he got charged with 1st degree assault instead of attempted homicide or whatever.

this is the unedited video. at 00:09 you can see him getting attacked at the tail end of the group in the center right of frame. shooting at people is never good but he clearly wasn't the instigator here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA2VmXm1TbM

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Lady Militant posted:

bro someone just gave me this iv asked for my original av back so many times ;_;

I'm sorry, there's no other way it can be done :negative:

Jorge Bell
Aug 2, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

did they bother charging lead foot with anything

no articles related to it online, some other Proud Boy was the one on camera smashing into the goon although he is certainly guilty of felony malicious harassment (RCW 9A.36.080). i am not a lawyer.

e: tiny tosies? haha what and he got shot in the foot? crazy

Jorge Bell has issued a correction as of 14:27 on Sep 29, 2021

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
cant believe pet island would do this

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Donkwich posted:

cant believe pet island would do this

i can.

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

We need to talk about CSPAM.

1/

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

Jorge Bell posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wln5pZpg-6Y

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Franais.
Reminder the goon also had an alt account to brag about how awesome his shooting was lmao

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

this stupid forum really is the best.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
ok but seriously don't do shootings, there will always be more moron chuds and chud politicians to take their places

it is highly *sniffs zizekly* unmaterial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

How many pumpkins got defended in this story?