Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

How The Last of Us on HBO Helped Me Snap the Bandit Necks of My Relationship with my OWn Daughter

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

How The Last of Us on HBO Helped Me Snap the Bandit Necks of My Relationship with my OWn Daughter

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In the end, the real Cyberdemon was the Alienware prebuilt that was keeping me from my parental obligations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Big belly laugh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lmfao at everything

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

It was after a particularly unrewarding grind for some desired cosmetics that I realized it was time to stop wearing diapers... and start changing my daughter's. Thank you, Overwatch, for teaching me to save my own skin before searching for legendary ones.

Editor's note from one month later: Kotaku regrets giving this author a platform, and we vow not to review his writing on the upcoming Tyranosaurus Valley High School

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

It was after a particularly unrewarding grind for some desired cosmetics that I realized it was time to stop wearing diapers... and start changing my daughter's. Thank you, Overwatch, for teaching me to save my own skin before searching for legendary ones.

Editor's note from one month later: Kotaku regrets giving this author a platform, and we vow not to review his writing on the upcoming Tyranosaurus Valley High School

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

lmao again

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Fungah! posted:

lmfao at everything

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

This is a Retarded_Clown_ prank.

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

the reality is far sadder

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"the rumpus room" this loving guy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He let me die... suddenly starts snickering really loudly making everyone else uncomfortable in Minecraft

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao at all of it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TAGS: DIABLO III, BLIZZARD, RELATIONSHIPS, DIGITAL CUCKOLDRY

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

people who have parents or loved ones with gambling addiction finally have something to feel good about

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

depressing how quickly a relationship can go from “will you have my children” to “can i have your stone of jordan.”

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

depressing how quickly a relationship can go from “will you have my children” to “can i have your stone of jordan.”

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

20 years ago we had SOJs and Deckard Cain. Now we have SJWs and FYAD tane

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Seeing only these two pieces and not looking into the actual article it makes me think that she left her husband for some guy she met on Diablo III.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I found the article and she wrote that one of the signs that made her think they wouldn't work out is that they played the Simpsons arcade game together, finished it in half the time scheduled and then didn't feel like playing it again. And the guy in the article who asked her to have kids is her new boyfriend that she cheated on her husband with.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jesus Christ.

https://kotaku.com/diablo-3-prepared-me-for-the-anxieties-of-planning-my-w-1792368795

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My lovely fiancee @dingos8myTARDIS.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My lovely fiancee @dingos8myTARDIS.

lmfao

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
How Unreal Tournament 2003 Monster-Killed My Engagement

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I found the article and she wrote that one of the signs that made her think they wouldn't work out is that they played the Simpsons arcade game together, finished it in half the time scheduled and then didn't feel like playing it again. And the guy in the article who asked her to have kids is her new boyfriend that she cheated on her husband with.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao fuckin christ

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

oh yeah….. THAT happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
diablo 3 launch was legendary. error 37. real money auction house. inferno difficulty. legendaries worse than regular loot. jay wilson: “gently caress that loser”