Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Marzzle posted:

the cool zone's honor is safe in your hands Killin_Like_Bronson. future and present shooters can rest easy now

lol what a tool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

get over yourself

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Who cares about this slapfight when pussyface and tiny toes are going at it

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

an astounding number of people on these forums have confused "leftist politics" with "having depression"

you can't use politics to fix mental issues but you CAN reframe your feelings of despair into a context that makes you feel more in control of your life. of course, your problems are still gonna be there but you may try radical new approaches to self destruction like "abandoning your family to make some shithead proud boy a living martyr" instead of becoming a boring alcoholic that watches MSNBC

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Buck Wildman posted:

get over yourself

something awful is an entertainment app I use to read the news :shrug:

(oh and I comment on it too :))

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Marzzle posted:

you can't use politics to fix mental issues but you CAN reframe your feelings of despair into a context that makes you feel more in control of your life. of course, your problems are still gonna be there but you may try radical new approaches to self destruction like "abandoning your family to make some shithead proud boy a living martyr" instead of becoming a boring alcoholic that watches MSNBC

Cloak yourself in the assumptions you have of leftists and CSPAM and spin for us baby

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Lol at the USA having a non-existent social services/mental health system that the onus of dealing with mentally broken goons falls on cspam mods.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol at toe martyr

hushed whispers that man lost his toe to antifa

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

ughhhh posted:

Lol at the USA having a non-existent social services/mental health system that the onus of dealing with mentally broken goons falls on cspam mods.

lol at the u.s. justice system exonerating a shooter and then wondering why his shootie would do a retaliation vigilantism

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

The Voice of Labor posted:

lol at the u.s. justice system exonerating a shooter and then wondering why his shootie would do a retaliation vigilantism

lmao

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lol at online leftists looking real close at tiny individual problems while totally ignoring the huge systemic problems that create them

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

lol at everything, really

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Buck Wildman posted:

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Buck Wildman posted:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Marzzle posted:

you’re projecting onto a large group of people because you aren’t intelligent enough to empathize with them and their diverse actual thoughts and words. :sad:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
in lieu of all the cspam anarchist Gun Weirdos not sending me heart-felt apologies for their larp bloodlust, i suppose i’ll accept them shutting up and not posting ever again!

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
This never happens in the tankie threads

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

America is collapsing in slow motion, millions of people have taken to the streets in anger over the past couple years, there are literal fascist orgs—which the shootee is a famous member of—traveling the country to protests explicitly to assault people, and guns have become involved at many such confrontations.

If you’re wringing your hands in a histrionic little meltdown over the thought of some internet thread totally driving someone to the heinous unthinkable act of shooting at someone else in America and not the broader material reality of the situation including that the clearly unstable shooter was seeking mental health assistance and seemingly couldn’t find it, lol sit the gently caress down idiot.

Also lol at the buckaroo who ate a week for not being able to read the room right now and thinking that this is a good time to ‘well, actually’ the shooting.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
explaining to my probation officer that 18 USC 922(g) is just a “pretext” to deny me, a worker, arms and ammunition from firing into another crowd

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
started as a game pirate, ended up a terrorist. the signs were there.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

comedyblissoption posted:

Mr cool ice is surely cool and would not engage in such barbarism

no true leftist would punish mr cool ice in such a manner

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i wonder how Mr. CooL Ice is doing now. dude has to be 50+ at this point, right? i hope he’s well and not in the Azov Brigade

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Wheeee posted:

America is collapsing in slow motion, millions of people have taken to the streets in anger over the past couple years, there are literal fascist orgs—which the shootee is a famous member of—traveling the country to protests explicitly to assault people, and guns have become involved at many such confrontations.

If you’re wringing your hands in a histrionic little meltdown over the thought of some internet thread totally driving someone to the heinous unthinkable act of shooting at someone else in America and not the broader material reality of the situation including that the clearly unstable shooter was seeking mental health assistance and seemingly couldn’t find it, lol sit the gently caress down idiot.
Psh, no, everything's just fine in America. this is why everybody thinks you cspammers are stupid, I am a smart and reasonable poster

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

emergency services were overwhelmed so they couldn't send an ambulance, they had to use a toe truck

lol

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Sardonik posted:

Psh, no, everything's just fine in America. this is why everybody thinks you cspammers are stupid, I am a smart and reasonable poster
i think we can all agree that what would heal this diseased nation is some uncoordinated political street violence! it worked so well the last time!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

TenementFunster posted:

i wonder how Mr. CooL Ice is doing now. dude has to be 50+ at this point, right? i hope he’s well and not in the Azov Brigade

hes doing alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqovDlQWTYk

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
oh gently caress yes

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Wheeee posted:

you’re projecting onto a large group of people because you aren’t intelligent enough to empathize with them and their diverse actual thoughts and words. :sad:

can you imagine someone doing that in cspam? My god. This place would be a poo poo hole!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Gazpacho posted:

started as a game pirate, ended up a terrorist. the signs were there.

You wouldn’t delete a toe

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Marzzle posted:

something awful is an entertainment app I use to read the news :shrug:

(oh and I comment on it too :))

That's what they all say. Keep an eye on this fella, could be the next toe shooter.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

he seems cheerful and well adjusted. good man

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Those portland things are just a bunch of dudes having fun (especially the feds). They're all having fun

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

So its not really a huge problem in CSPAM that we have homicidal psychopaths encouraging shooters then is it

Encourage ONE homicidal psychopath and all of a sudden

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
We should apply a three strike rule

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

I was hoping this thread would ensnare more dumbasses to post heath ledger joker monologues where are they

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Farm Frenzy posted:

I was hoping this thread would ensnare more dumbasses to post heath ledger joker monologues where are they

scrubbing their post history as best they can

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

the sheer number of people marching into that QCS thread to say its good to fire a pistol anime style into a distant crowd was pretty funny

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

So its not really a huge problem in CSPAM that we have homicidal psychopaths encouraging shooters then is it

This is like Jason Bourne, one slipped out of our control. We've modified the serum, this won't happen again.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020