Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mister Bates posted:

I was the OP of the cool zone thread by complete accident, it started as a thread about policing and police brutality and related news and then the George Floyd protests blew up literally a couple days later

anyway I hadn't read or posted in the thread at all in months, what the gently caress happened

its a long story but basically you created a terrorist cell

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
dinger ron paul

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

lil poopendorfer posted:

Lol this turd has a 6 yearold kid

e: TWO kids roflmao

this is honestly the most mind blowing part, like how did he think this was all going to go down? Youre going to shoot the proud boy guy and then everyone is going to stand up and clap, your kids will greet you as a hero and the governor personally calls you to say good job?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

in lieu of having a police murder and brutality thread, I declare this fine thread to be the new police murder and brutality thread

drat this demon cracker nation

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/29/1041562502/deaf-man-tased-police-colorado-lawsuit

i will lock the thread the second the lols cease

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

thats our boy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TheSlutPit posted:

this is honestly the most mind blowing part, like how did he think this was all going to go down? Youre going to shoot the proud boy guy and then everyone is going to stand up and clap, your kids will greet you as a hero and the governor personally calls you to say good job?

This is in fact how it almost happened but then he decided to keep the gun and write acab on some building.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

This is in fact how it almost happened but then he decided to keep the gun and write acab on some building.

lol

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Homeless Friend posted:

wait, he wasn't arrested at the scene? and he took his Crime Gun *home* with him?

if i was this bad at breaking laws, i would want to get rid of them all too!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

wait, he wasn't arrested at the scene? and he took his Crime Gun *home* with him?

He was arrested for vandalism completely separately iirc

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

TheSlutPit posted:

apparently watching some guy get acquitted for shooting someone (him?) did not sit well with the guy and he made increasingly poor decisions following that

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Homeless Friend posted:

He was arrested for vandalism completely separately iirc
hahahah holy loving poo poo as a middle-aged father of two

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
imagine you had the opportunity to get away scot free with blowing some giant rear end in a top hat's toes clean off and blew it for a crippling posting addiction

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
starting to think this place is something awful

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
My bad, malicious mischief lol

News posted:

Security camera video showed Varela walking hand in hand with a woman downtown. Police say this footage helped them to identify Varelas girlfriend, Jessica OConnor. They discovered that she had been contacted by Olympia police at a traffic stop in August 2021 driving a car registered to Varela. Police say they accessed "an open-source internet website" to confirm based on her comments there that she was dating Varela. Multiple websites were used to confirm her identity.

Using a search warrant, OConnor and Varela were found to be living together at the 500 block of 13th Avenue SE and both were seen by OPD entering their apartment together. Both had the same shoes on that they wore on the surveillance videos at Quality Self Storage and Intercity Transit downtown Center, sporting the same color and the same markings on back of the heel.

Varela was initially arrested for malicious mischief last Thursday 12:42 p.m., with OPD matching his tattoos on his left forearm with those found of the shooter on the survelliance video. Charges were later increased (see video).

OConnor was contacted by OPD, and admitted that she and Varela were at the protest, dressed in all black, but the two got separated before the protest ended. She stated that Varela has not talked to her about shooting anyone.

Police secured a warrant to search the apartment shared by Varela and OConnor. There they discovered a handgun in a locked container under the sole bed in the sole bedroom. OConnor stated that the handgun belonged to Varela, not her.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Homeless Friend posted:

what the gently caress why are anarchists so bad at being criminals

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Homeless Friend posted:

My bad, malicious mischief lol
goddamn the cops wanted them bad

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Wheeee posted:

they're poor, op

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Wheeee posted:

it has to do with posing in front of 1080p cameras as you change your disguise, I believe

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
they are, as you say, larpers

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Homeless Friend posted:

it has to do with posing in front of 1080p cameras as you change your disguise, I believe
you're kidding me. was that the self-storage footage?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I read it from goons but I bet its a reference to this lol, posting your antifa journey on social media ftw

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1442584830521143298?s=20

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Going to Starbucks for coffee milkshakes for my antifa batallion

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Homeless Friend posted:

I read it from goons but I bet its a reference to this lol, posting your antifa journey on social media ftw

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1442584830521143298?s=20
hrmm, wonder which "comrade" dimed him out to the cops

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

TenementFunster posted:

they both have crazy eyes lol

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TenementFunster posted:

i did, and all it took was a copy of silicon valley on the n64

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

I don't know why so many people who do crimes break the most basic rule of don't put permanent, easily-identifiable markings on the visible parts of your body if you're going to commit crimes.

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phigs posted:

I don't know why so many people who do crimes break the most basic rule of don't put permanent, easily-identifiable markings on the visible parts of your body if you're going to commit crimes.

Those freaks at 4chan and /pol will find you based on the moles on your skin lolll

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Phigs posted:

lol

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I can't wait to have my weird fat beardo face inspected/roasted by goons when I lose my mind at 42.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Zurtilik posted:

I can't wait to have my weird fat beardo face inspected/roasted by goons when I lose my mind at 42.

Start going to the gym, so we think you are hot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Zurtilik posted:

the tcc steroid thread can help with that if it still exists

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well at least the NY Post article didn't mention CSPAM....

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

this man has children

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
the goon obv made some mistakes but I think we can all agree that his heart was in the right place

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Office Pig posted:

this man has children

What ever happened to the toned bodybuilder ANTIFA thugs that always show up in Garrison comics?

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

TheSlutPit posted:

Like I can kinda sorta empathize if he was childless (he was still wrong for opening fire like that) but how is a father of two such a manchild

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Jose posted:

the tcc steroid thread can help with that if it still exists

lol that it had to be in tcc and not ylls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/29/us/fanta-bility-sharon-hill-police-shooting/index.html
https://www.tech-gate.org/usa/2021/09/28/police-officers-fired-shots-that-killed-girl-8-and-wounded-three-others-philadelphia-high-school/

This was in the news yesterday. Forensics confirmed that police shot and killed an 8-year old girl and injured three other people including at least one other child when they recklessly opened fire at people exiting a high-school football game. Police injured four out of the five victims in that shooting. It's totally ok though because none of the officers were arrested for a violent crime. Thank God they were there to protect the public. If you think about it, the dangerous extremists are actually the people who want police reform.