Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

ButterSkeleton posted:

No you see, these 35-45 year olds miss the feeling of saying gently caress you to their teacher in middle school and when their classmate is put in timeout they throw a poo poo fit

youre just a really weird guy who doesnt post in cspam and hates larry lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3970857&userid=225875

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

TenementFunster posted:

i’m not watching this but lol WHAT

im not sure that’s an accurate interpretation.

lol @ cops bring unmasked until they leave the room

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

TenementFunster posted:

i’m not watching this but lol WHAT
is there someone who can look after your dog? (I assume they searched his home, he gives a name & phone number) all right, it's up to them to accept the responsibility or not, if not we have to put the dog down

i don't see how that would be an interrogation tactic, i mean it's not like there's anything he can do that they'll just release him

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.

a Loving Dog posted:

youre just a really weird guy who doesnt post in cspam and hates larry lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3970857&userid=225875

I don't really care for Larry, it's just funny to read people are really mad at this guy who got banned for seemingly being unable to stop using slurs

It's great comedy material

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Gazpacho posted:

i don't see how that would be an interrogation tactic

Get him talking, keep him talking. Get him to give them one phone number and pretty soon he’ll be telling them the number of the leader of antifa

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

they said they would take the dog to animal services if the person with the number he provided didn’t come. (the poster said he wasn’t sure that person would actually care.)

if the dog goes to animal services I don’t think it’s certain to be put down, since the poster adopted it from there.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

ButterSkeleton posted:

I don't really care for Larry, it's just funny to read people are really mad at this guy who got banned for seemingly being unable to stop using slurs

It's great comedy material

go back to gbs

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

TenementFunster posted:

also i’m not sure who larry is or what larry did, but as someone who has been wrongfully banned and probated numerous times by idiot mods/admins, many of whom later had to resign in shame or were straight-up murdered by freedom fighters, i’m gonna have to say y’all need to free Larry

do you miss the pre-lf days when you were the only way poster to be banned like 10 times? I guess getfiscal was up there too

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
if you've never been banned have you ever really posted?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
eating eggplant parmesan for dinner in remembrance of the eggplant-sucking poster who has gone to his final re*ard

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

they said they would take the dog to animal services if the person with the number he provided didn’t come. (the poster said he wasn’t sure that person would actually care.)

if the dog goes to animal services I don’t think it’s certain to be put down, since the poster adopted it from there.

live video footage of an upstanding police officer taking the dog to animal services:

:blastu:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

ben shapino posted:

live video footage of an upstanding police officer taking the dog to animal services:

:blastu:

itd be a waste of time. Hitler liked dogs and I assume some police like them too, probably more than they like people.

Olympia PD does some weird poo poo sometimes. I was at the ER and left at a late hour, a police offered a ride home and it was uneventful — didn’t even ask for a name. it helps if you look white enough and are unthreatening. I was like 17 or 18 and didn’t have a cellphone or nothing so it worked out pretty well for me.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

boo boo bear posted:

i was banned for a bernie toxx. i regret the heck out of it

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buck Wildman posted:

lol at everything, really

the correct way to deal with things

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

itd be a waste of time. Hitler liked dogs and I assume some police like them too, probably more than they like people.

Olympia PD does some weird poo poo sometimes. I was at the ER and left at a late hour, a police offered a ride home and it was uneventful — didn’t even ask for a name. it helps if you look white enough and are unthreatening. I was like 17 or 18 and didn’t have a cellphone or nothing so it worked out pretty well for me.

olympia PD arrested my brother for stealing a pre-made subway sandwich from thriftway

but my brother is also a dumbass so :shrug:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Voice of Labor posted:

lol at online leftists looking real close at tiny toes individual problems while totally ignoring the huge systemic problems that create them

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

in lieu of having a police murder and brutality thread, I declare this fine thread to be the new police murder and brutality thread

drat this demon cracker nation

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/29/1041562502/deaf-man-tased-police-colorado-lawsuit

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Wheeee posted:

the ignore function is the refuge of the posting coward

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

Every time cspam posters would raise insane amounts of money for Bernie is laugh my rear end off.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

TenementFunster posted:

also i’m not sure who larry is or what larry did, but as someone who has been wrongfully banned and probated numerous times by idiot mods/admins, many of whom later had to resign in shame or were straight-up murdered by freedom fighters, i’m gonna have to say y’all need to free Larry
🤔

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
need to change :blastu: to the coolzone shooter

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
it's true, i am not a posting warrior. more of a posting rogue.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

swimsuit posted:

need to change :blastu: to the coolzone shooter

get with the times old man

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Eat This Glob posted:

not everyone gets to create their own teachable moments, it's something to be proud of. but also...

Homeless Friend posted:

Every time cspam posters would raise insane amounts of money for Bernie is laugh my rear end off.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Holy moly

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

chaleski posted:

Holey toely

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

boo boo bear posted:

get on my level

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

boo boo bear posted:

not everyone gets to create their own teachable moments, it's something to be proud of. but also...

mf'in phone posting cannot figure out I's variants ever

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Homeless Friend posted:

epic

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/crookedroads770/status/1443380909693042693?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

Homeless Friend posted:

:holymoley:

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
I was the OP of the cool zone thread by complete accident, it started as a thread about policing and police brutality and related news and then the George Floyd protests blew up literally a couple days later

anyway I hadn't read or posted in the thread at all in months, what the gently caress happened

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Mister Bates posted:

anyway I hadn't read or posted in the thread at all in months, what the gently caress happened

another successful goon project

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mister Bates posted:

I was the OP of the cool zone thread by complete accident, it started as a thread about policing and police brutality and related news and then the George Floyd protests blew up literally a couple days later

await your subpoena for the forthcoming trial

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mister Bates posted:

nothing. don't worry about it.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

twoday posted:

to paraphrase:

Cop: Oh you’re not gonna talk huh? What about your dog? Would be a real shame if we had to “call animal control” wouldn’t it? Know anyone who can take care of the dog?

DS: So and so, at this number

Cop: Who’s that? Got anyone else? Name names! Keep talking kiddo, I’ll call animal control, I’ll do it
goddamn, gently caress the police

eSports Chaebol posted:

do you miss the pre-lf days when you were the only way poster to be banned like 10 times? I guess getfiscal was up there too
i miss the poo poo out of getfiscal for sure, but i'm so proud of what he's done.

e: shame about Martin Random losing his mind, though. all us old dogs hit the peak age for schizophrenia onset about a decade ago

TenementFunster has issued a correction as of 06:04 on Sep 30, 2021

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Lol this turd has a 6 yearold kid

e: TWO kids roflmao

lil poopendorfer has issued a correction as of 06:04 on Sep 30, 2021

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lil poopendorfer posted:

Lol this turd has a 6 yearold kid