Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Thinking it's time to quit weed and sell off all my poo poo to make it feel real

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

just got my first moon rock, p. stoked

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

that’s one of those things I find much more economical to make yourself by just smoking concentrate on top of bud in a bowl. so economical I just smoke it like that all the time :11tea:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I throw wax in when it's time to wind down, but I feel like it's mostly melting into the bowl

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I discovered a spray bottle of edible oil spray in the back of my desk drawer this weekend, unopened, so I did the only reasonable thing for someone who has supercharged sensitivity to all things cannabinoid - read the directions that suggested 1-2 sprays and proceeded to hammer that spray button like 15 times straight into my mouth

I was absolutely annihilated for a day and a half and it ruled

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

I throw wax in when it's time to wind down, but I feel like it's mostly melting into the bowl

yeah i nestle a nug on top and it melts into that instead. i then use a quarter to snuff the bowl out if it isn’t going to someone else, otherwise it smolders a bunch

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

get a czech pipe tool! it's a tamp, stirrer, and scoop

someone posted a lighter with all this stuff built in somewhere itt also

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Wheeee posted:

Thinking it's time to quit weed and sell off all my poo poo to make it feel real

Understandable comrade, but may I suggest first just boxing that poo poo up and putting it "out of site out of mind" in maybe a pain in the rear end location? Like a shed or attic, buried under other boxes? It would suck to have to buy everything again.

---

Also that dynavap omni kicks rear end, but heating with a torch is clearly going to be a cost sink. I think I'll have to keep the torch for camping trips instead of as my regular way to heat the cap.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Got my grow light yesterday, flicked it on facing away from me and still almost blinded myself lmao

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Mayman10 posted:

Got my grow light yesterday, flicked it on facing away from me and still almost blinded myself lmao

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Mayman10 posted:

:nice:

how many watts / what light

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Cabbages and Kings posted:

:nice:

how many watts / what light

It's the 300W Viparspectra LED light

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

The Demilich posted:

Understandable comrade, but may I suggest first just boxing that poo poo up and putting it "out of site out of mind" in maybe a pain in the rear end location? Like a shed or attic, buried under other boxes? It would suck to have to buy everything again.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Mayman10 posted:

whatcha gonna grow strainwise?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

took a bunch of edibles and picked apples this weekend w/my partner and a couple friends and it was great

gonna make a nice crisp or streusel or something tomorrow

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Marzzle posted:

whatcha gonna grow strainwise?

Just collecting seeds from some friends and seeing what grows

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
has any science paper ever fed a brunch of different lineages claiming to be a certain strain into a dna tester to see if they’re actually the same?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

yeah everything’s sativa

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
All weed is actually salvia

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

tokin opposition posted:

All weed is actually salvia

The devil's lettuce indeed

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
Vaping a strain I picked up called salmon river og. More like tuna puddle pu haha. Nah, it's ok so far. Had a hint of fishiness tho.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

oh I had some called trucker funk that tastes just like a tire

like chewing on a dodgeball full of drugs

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i got half off weed in Michigan but it's only 15% THC so it's half strength as well

my parents visited and i showed them my weed stash, they were blown away because it was all brown and dry when they last smoked

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

i am harry posted:

oh I had some called trucker funk that tastes just like a tire

like chewing on a dodgeball full of drugs

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

Vaping a strain I picked up called salmon river og. More like tuna puddle pu haha. Nah, it's ok so far. Had a hint of fishiness tho.

do these weird tasting strains at least have a sour diesel upside or is it like people are trying to smoke the weirdest tasting stuff imaginable? I'd like to try some cheese strains some day tho. Good CBD:THC ratios on em

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
i dunno much about strains. does anyone else just buy whatever the plug has, or whatever gives you the most bang for your buck at the dispensary? i dont think i've smoked enough weed to really differentiate between what different strains do to me. are there strains out there that are tasty for real? or is it like oh, this has a a nice citrus note, in addition to tasting like weed?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://i.imgur.com/7HH4e9Q.mp4

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

i dunno much about strains. does anyone else just buy whatever the plug has, or whatever gives you the most bang for your buck at the dispensary? i dont think i've smoked enough weed to really differentiate between what different strains do to me. are there strains out there that are tasty for real? or is it like oh, this has a a nice citrus note, in addition to tasting like weed?

i also thought the taste thing was bullshit, but its actually really noticeable if you use an herb vaporizer at the right temp. 'terps' are real, at least in terms of taste. i dunno about actual psychoactive effects from them specifically tho

elaboration has issued a correction as of 03:43 on Oct 1, 2021

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

new rocky sequel looking good

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

upsetting

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i also thought the taste thing was bullshit, but its actually really noticeable if you use an herb vaporizer at the right temp. 'terps' are real, at least in terms of taste. i dunno about actual psychoactive effects from them specifically tho

What is the "right" temp? The few strains that have given me anything, have been one or two actually nice-tasting huffs followed by the same acceptable-but-indistinct taste as everything else, at every notch in the heat range of my pulsar

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Javid posted:

What is the "right" temp? The few strains that have given me anything, have been one or two actually nice-tasting huffs followed by the same acceptable-but-indistinct taste as everything else, at every notch in the heat range of my pulsar

with my arizer air 2 (which apparently people itt hate!!!) i vape a bowl of weed 3 times, once at 180c, 185, and then again at 190. the vape times out each bowl at 10 minutes once to temperature. that seems to cash it pretty well but still leave the abv strong enough to get me stoned when i cap it later

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

hand in front of the torch :ohdear:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Marzzle posted:

do these weird tasting strains at least have a sour diesel upside or is it like people are trying to smoke the weirdest tasting stuff imaginable? I'd like to try some cheese strains some day tho. Good CBD:THC ratios on em

yeah and a SHITLOAD of thc in it

you can also exhale the first few puffs on a bowl through your nose to get the terps

yeah man some strains taste very very specific. Durban poison or golden goat for example. right now I’ve got one that smells just like an apple tastes.
I’m a Gorilla Glue fanboy because it’s strong weed and tastes nice and clean and unique and never ever gets old.

i am harry has issued a correction as of 14:12 on Oct 1, 2021

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

with my arizer air 2 (which apparently people itt hate!!!) i vape a bowl of weed 3 times, once at 180c, 185, and then again at 190. the vape times out each bowl at 10 minutes once to temperature. that seems to cash it pretty well but still leave the abv strong enough to get me stoned when i cap it later

Just copied this method with whatever the first three settings are on the boundless cf. Very legit. Seemed to offer a steady amount of vapor throughout the session. Bud looked a good color at the end.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Exhaling smoke through the nose just seems like a good way to start sneezing, but hell, I’m gonna try it.

Lately I’ve been trying playing with modulating my suction to make the bowl burn hotter or cooler. Hopefully making it burn somewhat cooler like this will replicate what the vapes are doing

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Got some Dirty Girl sugar wax that's so terpy it can barely hold together and it tastes like an ice cold breath in an evergreen forest, simply wonderful :o:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i am having a big ol kief sandwich in my pax and it's a good day

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i don't understand why someone would do this but i do support the resulting video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

like there's another person coughing in the background, are they also doing weird poo poo like this?

i'm picturing a camgirl-warehouse style setup where there's just a bunch of dudes making hosed up weed smoking videos like this