Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Slammy posted:

Mopsy June 17, 1937

Hell yeah Mopsy fight the power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arlo and Janis

Amazingly, the comments are not as disappointing as you'd expect, but most of the United States isn't awake yet.

Tina's Groove Classic (January 2, 2010)

January 1 and 2 are missing from my backups.

Arlo and Janis Classic (January 2, 2000)

Garfield Classic (January 2, 1990)

Pastry of the Year fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Oct 1, 2021

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Uhhh, no, the figures do not add up after all.

It's been brought up before but okay, this is proof that not everyone in Hellworld has a human equivalent (ignoring stuff like the insects and microscopic organisms which really fucks things up). We saw before when Ralph and whoever went to the human world that they turned into their human equivalents, but there's 32 siblings Kevin has that apparently have no human equivalent. So if they went through the portal would they just disappear? Would they all just turn into the one human equivalent of their litter? Like Danielle is the one with a human equivalent from her litter (and we know there's only one per litter, since both Mama Kendalls had six pregnancies), so would the other littermates turn into exact copies of Danielle also since she's the "real" one for lack of a better term?

Holbrook trying to explain how "No see it all actually makes perfect sense" actually makes it make less sense!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Murdstone posted:

I'm gonna be off the grid for the weekend starting tomorrow, so I won't be posting comics until Sunday or Monday. I'll do a catchup, but if you just can't wait to see what happens in Mary Worth—and I would not blame you for that—anyone can feel free to post any or all of my usual comics in the meantime.
OK, here's a couple serial strips.
Apartment 3-G, or Fat Ties and Foreigners in New York

Mary Worth, or The Repellent Wilbur Weston

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 9/30/01

Brenda Starr 4/24-26/47

Smokey Stover 8/15/43

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Vintage Valiant (Jul. 13, 1947)

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I knew someone who fostered a pet skunk that had been de-glanded. She said it was very friendly.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Nancy 1946

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

goatface posted:

I knew someone who fostered a pet skunk that had been de-glanded. She said it was very friendly.

There's also that video online of someone having a skunk and its babies running up to them and being pretty inquisitive and friendly.

Aleta's problem is that sudden moves are going to freak a skunk out and falling off a log definitely qualifies.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.
Steeple: Clotted Crime Part 2 – Two Backs

John Allison's Patreon John Allison's Gumroad Site
Steeple Website

John Allison posted:

Rupert may not be a deep guy but he knows how to listen. The sounds enter through one ear, circulate in a largely hollow chamber, then exit through the other.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I mean if I met a girl and she was talking about how she’s in the church of Satan and had visions and stuff I might also be a bit “aha mhm cool that’s great” about it. Especially if she flashes an upside down cross, which isn’t as anti-Christian as one might think.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Comic Strips 2021: I'm So Hung Over

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

fondue posted:

The only "grown Calvin" comic I liked was a four-panel mocking the "grown Calvin schmaltz eye bleach married to Susie garbage." My search talent sucks though and I can't find it but every panel had grown Calvin crying and the final panel I think was him peeing on Moe's grave while crying.

Was it this one from an old PYF thread?

Slammy
Mar 30, 2011

Great speech.
PPHPFT!!

Pastry of the Year posted:

Tina's Groove Classic (January 2, 2010)
January 1 and 2 are missing from my backups.

Here's January 1 and 2 in hip, retro black and white.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Slammy posted:

Here's January 1 and 2 in hip, retro black and white.

Thank you! I really ought to treat myself to a Newspapers account at some point.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Good Listener posted:

Was it this one from an old PYF thread?

This rules, the perfect antidote to every crappy maudlin C&H fan work I've been subjected to over the last 20 years; GJ Kris Straub

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mikl posted:

Really makes you wonder if the only thing that stopped her from doing so in the human world were laws against it.

I think that’s a lot more common than you think.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Crab Dad posted:

I think that’s a lot more common than you think.

Oh, I know, trust me. It's just that someone who's like "I'd absolutely do a murder if it weren't against the law" is someone I do not want to be associated with. I had, in fact, to cut some people out of my life because of that.

I was just judging Danielle. Super hard.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Breaking Cat News

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Wallace the Brave

Curtis

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

Europeans not knowing about skunks is my favorite.

I think all the time about Charles Darwin saying skunks fear neither dog nor man.

A Jesuit in 1635 trying to explain skunks posted:

The other is a low animal, about the size of a little dog or cat. I mention it here, not on account of its excellence, but to make of it a symbol of sin. I have seen three or four of them. It has black fur, quite beautiful and shining; and has upon its back two perfectly white stripes, which join near the neck and tail, making an oval which adds greatly to their grace. The tail is bushy and [163] well furnished with hair, like the tail of a Fox; it carries it curled back like that of a Squirrel. It is more white than black; and, at the first glance, you would say, especially when it walks, that it ought to be called Jupiter’s little dog. But it is so stinking, and casts so foul an odor, that it is unworthy of being called the dog of Pluto. No sewer ever smelled so bad. I would not have believed it if I had not smelled it myself. Your heart almost fails you when you approach the animal; two have been killed in our court, and several days afterward there was such a dreadful odor throughout our house that we could not endure it. I believe the sin smelled by sainte Catherine de Sienne must have had the same vile odor.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Mikl posted:

This tells you a lot about both hellworld (that it's, well, hell) and Danielle. Seriously girl you've been here for what, a month, tops, and you're already started killing people. Really makes you wonder if the only thing that stopped her from doing so in the human world were laws against it.

The people investigating her sudden disappearance back Earthside were shocked by the contents of the locked refrigerator in her basement.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Cheer Up Boss Dharma

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Greg hasn't remembered to draw Tiff as fat in ages. Including today when someone is specifically being nasty to her about it. A reader who wasn't around for the "Tiff is fat now" arc could be forgiven for not even realizing that Tiff is supposed to be fat.

But anyway. Tiff only moved into this hellhole because she was lonely. She doesn't actually have to live in the dorms. This would be the point where I would pack up and be like, "It's been real. Good luck with your next new roommate."

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Tiff lost weight but is still heavier than high school Tiff and Stef is a jerk

that's my reading at least

basically, Tiff is getting out-bimbo'd

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
She should move into his place and leave them to their fuckpit.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I saw a skunk at the zoo and it was cute but next to the enclosure they really should have something like a little jar of skunk odour you can sniff. Just to get an idea. I thought the zoo was supposed to be educational. Yes the little guy is right there and you could try and piss him off but I imagine the zoo frowns upon that.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

If the boyfriend is planning to basically live there he absolutely should be paying rent. There isn't any reason for them to canoodle at her place unless they prefer having an audience. Or maybe just Stef, since the boyfriend seems to have much less patience than she does for dealing with this very predictable drama.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Hey so I came here for the Art Beeman comics, and I have two observations. One, it's truly funny how much nothing actually ever changes. Two,

Holy poo poo, what the gently caress??

Kid Fenris
Jan 22, 2004

If someone is reading this...
I must have failed.
Seeing fetishes in a webcomic is nothing new, but Kevin & Kell made me think of the term "institutionalized vore" for the first time ever.

Edit: Rabbits and other lagomorphs are considered herbivores (which is one thing that separates them from rodents) but have been observed eating meat.

https://www.zmescience.com/ecology/animals-ecology/hares-eating-meat-14012019/

Rabbits also eat their own poo poo, and I wouldn't put it past this comic to acknowledge that.

Kid Fenris fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Oct 1, 2021

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Julet Esqu posted:

Greg hasn't remembered to draw Tiff as fat in ages. Including today when someone is specifically being nasty to her about it. A reader who wasn't around for the "Tiff is fat now" arc could be forgiven for not even realizing that Tiff is supposed to be fat.

But anyway. Tiff only moved into this hellhole because she was lonely. She doesn't actually have to live in the dorms. This would be the point where I would pack up and be like, "It's been real. Good luck with your next new roommate."

It's really bothering me how the three people in this strip seem to exist in 3 different art styles

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shugojin posted:

It's really bothering me how the three people in this strip seem to exist in 3 different art styles

Seriously this chick is like one of those Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong Giant Lips women

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Surgeon's Tales

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Medenmath posted:

Vintage Valiant (Jul. 13, 1947)

I'm here for Aleta's Adventures in Wildlife. :allears:

2018 Spiderman

1979 comics

"I'm not responding to callers!" (2 seconds later) "ok fine who is it"

Locher Tracy

POTCH
POOMPT

Origins of the Sunday Comics

Footrot Flats

The Lockhorns

Mandrake

Johnny Hazard

90s Overboard

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Haifisch posted:

1979 comics

Relatively straightforward, here. Cartilage forms in the outer ear are apparently unique as fingerprints.

Has to be something like that, because we know nothing about the guy who's been arrested, not even why Chief Brown decided he was a suspect. Perhaps he was the only man in Idaville wearing a suit?

maltesh fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 1, 2021

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Ballard Street

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bad Machinery

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Uramachi Sakaba

Chako

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

goatface posted:

My workplace has a couple and one is all-loving and the other is quite friendly if you don't invade her personal space, She stamped at me once, which has to be the most adorably indignant warning display in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Drakyn posted:

My workplace has a couple and one is all-loving and the other is quite friendly if you don't invade her personal space, She stamped at me once, which has to be the most adorably indignant warning display in the world.

Rabbits stomping and growling is an amazing thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUf_t65exQ0