Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CODChimera posted:

don't report people, thats sick

better believe I reported this one, bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lpzie posted:

start cosplaying in the firefly universe if u want to survive

gird the girth or boil the pee
you can't take my Trump from me

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

See this is what I don't get about all this rigamarole. Manchin is being a rational actor in that this legislation runs counter to the ways by which he makes money, so of course he's opposing it. Sinema meanwhile wants to kill this bill..for fun? For the thrill of it?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Der Meister posted:

how is this rear end in a top hat still in office the democrats are so fuckin bad
they like him

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Vim Fuego posted:

I try to use my full report allocation every day. but I thin k I don't have a limit because I have plat

it's fifty in an hour, or twenty if you're reporting the same person

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

shyduck posted:

they like him

I hope they lose multiple state elections because of it

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

:snoo:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

C-Euro posted:

See this is what I don't get about all this rigamarole. Manchin is being a rational actor in that this legislation runs counter to the ways by which he makes money, so of course he's opposing it. Sinema meanwhile wants to kill this bill..for fun? For the thrill of it?

no, she just wants to kill it because she can't vibe with it

:doh: why isn't anyone getting this

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

zǎo

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i don’t have access to reports so I am not the owned one

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

sinema is just the latest in a long line of rich white women who attach themselves to politic movements and institutions entirely for their own ego the only difference is now we have decades of self help language bullshit trickling into people's vocabulary making it both more obvious and more infuriating

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i've said ti before and i'll say it again, this should be the cspam background

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agean90 posted:

sinema is just the latest in a long line of rich white women who attach themselves to politic movements and institutions entirely for their own ego the only difference is now we have decades of self help language bullshit trickling into people's vocabulary making it both more obvious and more infuriating

carpetbagging is a whole industry now, it's called image consultant and pr firm

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

C-Euro posted:

she saw mtg raise her national popularity by acting like an insane rabid animal and get a bunch of big money donors and decided its a good strategy i guess

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The trump thread is the jazz of posting. To some, it's unlistenable garbage. But if you know, you can see that it's really masters of their craft getting inspired and constantly experimenting and riffing off each other

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Filthy Hans posted:

:hmmyes:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Korean Boomhauer posted:

its not even freaking October yet

you cant just lie on the internet like that

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

sounds like he wants a job at fedex or ups

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ArmZ posted:

sounds like he wants a job at fedex or ups

even better, he founded a shipping & logistics company that he definitely 100% pinky swear doesn't still profit from by destroying usps

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

welp, what could we possibly do about this?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

still loling at those two rich assholes' timing in bragging about RBG officiating their wedding like a week before she dropped dead

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:trumppop: :eyepoop: :trumppop: :eyepoop: :trumppop: :eyepoop: :trumppop: :eyepoop: :trumppop: :eyepoop:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1443945548579545090
Former President Donald Trump rejected a challenge from a nine-year-old boy to go vegan for a month because he was afraid of losing brain cells, a new book claims.

Former White House Press Secretary and Communications Director Stephanie Grisham writes in her upcoming book I’ll take your questions now that “a young boy started publicly challenging Trump to go vegan in TV ads and on highway billboards” around the new year leading up to 2020.

“If the president agreed, the boy said, the charity he represented would donate $1m to veterans. I was communications director at the time and I playfully asked the president if he would ever consider doing that, since the challenge would raise a lot of money for a good cause. I knew he loved his steaks and cheeseburgers, but one month didn’t seem that long,” she writes in an excerpt published by Politico.

Ms Grisham adds that the then-president’s answer was “swift, and his tone was suddenly very serious”.

“No, no. It messes with your body chemistry, your brain,” Mr Trump said. “And if I lose even one brain cell, we’re f***ed.”

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

still loling at those two rich assholes' timing in bragging about RBG officiating their wedding like a week before she dropped dead

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1443953863472517134

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine posted:

even better, he founded a shipping & logistics company that he definitely 100% pinky swear doesn't still profit from by destroying usps

this is probably why the last games i ordered from best buy were delivered two days late by a shlubby guy with a van

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol

https://twitter.com/JoshMankiewicz/status/1443941755255095298

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Apraxin posted:

Mr Trump said. “And if I lose even one brain cell, we’re f***ed.”

lmfao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

One trumo brain cell is what separated us from total annihilation

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

this is probably why the last games i ordered from best buy were delivered two days late by a shlubby guy with a van

they still make physical copies of games???

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/1443955968677658657

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Apraxin posted:

Former President Donald Trump rejected a challenge from a nine-year-old boy to go vegan for a month because he was afraid of losing brain cells, a new book claims.

Former White House Press Secretary and Communications Director Stephanie Grisham writes in her upcoming book I’ll take your questions now that “a young boy started publicly challenging Trump to go vegan in TV ads and on highway billboards” around the new year leading up to 2020.

“If the president agreed, the boy said, the charity he represented would donate $1m to veterans. I was communications director at the time and I playfully asked the president if he would ever consider doing that, since the challenge would raise a lot of money for a good cause. I knew he loved his steaks and cheeseburgers, but one month didn’t seem that long,” she writes in an excerpt published by Politico.

Ms Grisham adds that the then-president’s answer was “swift, and his tone was suddenly very serious”.

“No, no. It messes with your body chemistry, your brain,” Mr Trump said. “And if I lose even one brain cell, we’re f***ed.”

ahahhhahaaha

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Apraxin posted:

Lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I have no idea what DeFi is but lol anyway

https://twitter.com/JoshConstine/status/1443944983992549379

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Owned

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

that's pretty funny but i assume he's triple vaxxed by now

Triple vaxxed and loaded up to the gills on Solumedrol and antibodies I’d bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Trumo and every character from every agency, rally, press conference, White House staff, and Trupm family come in with everything for a HUGE melding into the mutant skellington bear from Annihilation