Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Keystoned posted:

I think we misunderstood what kind of acid is in acidville.

Of course once Pupkin takes acid everything looks normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #150: Statues and confidence

=======================

Hitmen for Destiny #151: Lust and fish

Bodycount: 84 85
+Elf (dream)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! › PYF Comic: Lust and Fish

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Captain Hygiene posted:

Punday PUNDAY PUNDAY

He's a faux paw.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Boba Pearl posted:

Marie and The Adventurer's League

I'm so happy how these turned out this time :D I've been busting my rear end trying to improve, and the second half of this comic ended up looking really clean.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This one's been posted before but it's one of my faves :v:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

This one's been posted before but it's one of my faves :v:

he's even handicapping himself by using a super nintendo controller

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

I like how your colours come out. I know it's because you're colourblind, but it's a very "taking acid at a rave" feel to it.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

he's even handicapping himself by using a super nintendo controller

Unfair to build the robot with its eyes in the wrong place, though.

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006
A Hierarchy of Genres -

Gryph is looking more lovely as they go on. That pink uniform must be hard to maintain.

Main page - https://hierarchyofgenres.thecomicseries.com/

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

So the tall dude is absolutely the "last emperor". I was thinking so before, and now I'm wishing I'd posted so before the "cent- some time" slip up made it obvious.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The final battle.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

and with that we're done with Softies... for now. During the previous chapter the author got a deal with an indie publisher to publish the comic in physical graphic novel form; with this chapter being the end of the first book (with chapters from now on being written with the physical format in mind). It's still updating as a webcomic, but the current chapter (which is the first of book 2) hasn't finished yet, so I'll hold off until after it finishes before I post it.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Throwing up Digger 3-4 together for the sake of pacing. I feel like 3 doesn't cover much out of context.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Ditocoaf posted:

So the tall dude is absolutely the "last emperor". I was thinking so before, and now I'm wishing I'd posted so before the "cent- some time" slip up made it obvious.

:wrong:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Mr. Sunshine posted:

I like how your colours come out. I know it's because you're colourblind, but it's a very "taking acid at a rave" feel to it.

Thank you so much, I live for hearing stuff like this.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
so was someone gonna post whomp from the beginning or what

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Whomp is more depressing than Pictures for Sad Children.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm reeling at the reminder of this comic I haven't thought about in probably 11 years and also the revelation that it apparently came back for one single comic 3 years ago.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm reeling at the reminder of this comic I haven't thought about in probably 11 years and also the revelation that it apparently came back for one single comic 3 years ago.

I was just bummed that Softies was over. And going through some very old bookmarks.

One of which was Overcompensating, lol, and then Diesel Sweeties, Sinfest, PBF, XKCD, Achewood, all the old usual suspects.

BTW, thread if no one is going to reliably do Achewood I'll volunteer.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dicebox

"Peh" is a gender-neutral pronoun that the artist invented because she didn't like any of the existing ones.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
It’s Spookertober first!

The best original spooky comic, judged by the rest of this thread, wins fifty bucks in gift cards as judged by general consensus of this thread.

Second gets 20 and third gets 10.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It’s Spookertober first!

The best original spooky comic, judged by the rest of this thread, wins fifty bucks in gift cards as judged by general consensus of this thread.

:coal:

Although it's really giving Boba Pearl a head start.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Ooooh, spooky! 7 daaaaaaaaayyyyyyssssss.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hmm. What's our deadline for this SPOOKTACULAR comic?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Tree Bucket posted:

Hmm. What's our deadline for this SPOOKTACULAR comic?

10/24 sound good?

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Putting cash down on there being a "general consensus of this thread" has me scared already

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
List of PYF Comics Thread General Consensus Items
-Nedroid is good
-PFSC is not overly cheerful
-Hitmen for Destiny has words in it
-Pupkin

10/24 sound good?

I'll give it a shot! Although it's springtime in my hemisphere, and the birds are chirping and the flowers are blooming, which isn't very spooky.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Tree Bucket posted:

-Nedroid is good
-Pupkin

I’d go so far as to say that HfD has pictures too

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

It’s Spookertober first!

Alright I'm in.
Posting one page at a time, right? If it's too long do we link it?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Tree Bucket posted:

-Nedroid is good
-Pupkin

-Anime is blood

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Poopkin

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I was just bummed that Softies was over. And going through some very old bookmarks.

One of which was Overcompensating, lol, and then Diesel Sweeties, Sinfest, PBF, XKCD, Achewood, all the old usual suspects.

facetious lol or genuine lol? i remember liking overcompensating, but it's been a very long time

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Please do

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

*idly scrolling past, snaps to attention*

..why the condoms, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Finally got to the end of this thread.

1) Thoroughly enjoyed Clementine and I’m sad it’s over.

2) So back in the early days of the forums, Pupkin was an ALOD - or there was some front page article making fun of it. The author came here (?) and was mocked for the weird comic and also because he signed all of his posts “-Bobby Crosby”. Is this the same comic or is it someone riffing off of that?

I only vaguely remember all of this because goons began signing their posts “-Bobby Crosby” for a bit.