Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
saw this one online and thought this thread would enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Dr. Quarex posted:

I suddenly find myself wondering whether sovereign citizens therefore believe it is totally fair game to hunt them for sport as they are not subject to our laws

SovCit beliefs are loving wild and trying to parse out what is and isn't legal according to them is enough to cause anyone to just stroke out. There are some who would say you could totally kill them for your own fun so long as you had a contract with that person in the correct "legal" language. You may end up with some that believe murder being a felony means it really isn't illegal because the federal government isn't legitimate and only the local sheriff has authority to enforce laws.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Light Gun Man posted:

wow that's really frightening

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

Light Gun Man posted:

My condolences to the engine in that truck struggling to breathe trying to pull that brick of a cargo camper while a giant sign covers the front grill.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
it's like a japanese dekotora, but lovely

here's a good one:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Light Gun Man posted:

it's like a japanese dekotora, but lovely

here's a good one:

Transformers aren't even trying these days

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Light Gun Man posted:

…was anything being broadcast through the speakers? Or is that a situation where you never know when you’re gonna have to address a large crowd about *checks notes* uh, abortion at a moments notice…?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Dr. Quarex posted:

I suddenly find myself wondering whether sovereign citizens therefore believe it is totally fair game to hunt them for sport as they are not subject to our laws

Like all rightwingers, they want to be above the law while everyone they deem non-human is forced to follow it or die.

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Light Gun Man posted:

Holy poo poo this thing has some strong energy.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Wow, so Sovit Citizens held off judge dredds, so it must work IRL. Now I'm wondering if all sovit citizens learned it from judge dredd comics.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Dredd probably killed them all after they didn't cooperate.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

wrong thread, blessed thread is that way --->

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

not really an infocar, more of a factcar.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:hmmyes:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

You're not allowed to post your own cars

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Does rolling coal count? Some Texas chudery

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/transportation/article/waller-bicyclists-hit-truck-teen-driver-ironman-16490862.php

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

The Schad Thread:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

LifeSunDeath posted:

EVERY DAY I WAKE UP AND SCRIBBLE 5 NEW CONSPIRACIES ONTO THE BACK OF MY WHITE VAN. IT'S REALLY MORE OF THE RITUAL OF WRITING EVERY DAY THAT HELPS ME STAY CENTERED, NOT THE INTERACTIONS WITH PEOPLE OFFENDED BY THE STATEMENT: CASEY ANTHONY = THE VIRGIN MARY. THEN I LIFT

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
https://twitter.com/taylorsschumann/status/1443931974935195657

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

How many of those do you think are custom made? Or am I about to have my naivety stripped away?

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Lazyfire posted:

SovCit beliefs are loving wild and trying to parse out what is and isn't legal according to them is enough to cause anyone to just stroke out. There are some who would say you could totally kill them for your own fun so long as you had a contract with that person in the correct "legal" language. You may end up with some that believe murder being a felony means it really isn't illegal because the federal government isn't legitimate and only the local sheriff has authority to enforce laws.

Opening Arguments did a fantastic episode on this that's hilarious and highly educational. Anyone who enjoys laughing at Sovcits will love it.

https://openargs.com/oa525-insurrectionist-mounts-sovereign-citizen-legal-defense-hilarity-ensues/

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Zil posted:

How many of those do you think are custom made? Or am I about to have my naivety stripped away?

maybe they work at a vinyl sign place or somethin like that

boss wondering why they're running low on materials, driver trying to obscure back of their car

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005
Had my eyes opened in BC on the drive home:

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

no picture but I saw a car with "why are you so mad? don't be a "karen"! do you need a hug?" written across the entire back window

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Took this while driving past so the quality is poo poo but this motherfucker has Donald Trump stickers so it looks like he's riding in the back seat. On both sides.

gently caress

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Two trumps, no waiting

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The Bloop posted:

Took this while driving past so the quality is poo poo but this motherfucker has Donald Trump stickers so it looks like he's riding in the back seat. On both sides.

gently caress

Two Trumps, One Cuck

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Proof that youre a Kinsey 3 bisexual is the whole cast of this film made you horny.

To contribute there is an older model Ford rolling around the Chermside/Kedron area of Brisbane AUS in pastel blue covered in hand painted pro vegan/vego slogans near me that I see from time to time. Not a lot of over the top stickering around here but there is a small yellow car 5 blocks or so near me that's Pikachu themed which is pretty :kimchi:

I live near a car tuners so theres a lot of anime waifu stickers and riced up Mitsubishis near us :iiaca:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

lt_kennedy posted:

Proof that youre a Kinsey 3 bisexual is the whole cast of this film made you horny.

I sent that picture to a friend and she admitted to being horny for the cast too, then followed it up with "Mummy? More like 'Yes Please, Daddy'." So I guess there's something to your assessment.

The Saxecutioner
Mar 4, 2010

A nimble little mouse!
Only made it through the first page. Now I have to wait 7+ hours to justify getting hammered.

Gonna be a long 7 hours knowing people like this exist.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Found on my walk over the weekend.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Dementropy posted:

Trump Punisher logo and ichthus fish, do they not see the hypocrisy?

Wait, don't answer that I know the answer.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zil posted:

Trump Punisher logo and ichthus fish, do they not see the hypocrisy?

Wait, don't answer that I know the answer.

These are Who Would Jesus Bomb types for sure

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Dementropy posted:

No blue line? Slacker.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

The Bloop posted:

These are Who Would Jesus Bomb types for sure

And weirdly, the people they think should be bombed look like traditional (as opposed to their own fanfic version of) Jesus.

On the right side of the rear windshield (not pictured, because it is blocked in the shot by a pole), there is a law enforcement decal with a number or something - whatever the great state of Mississippi issues so people can feel super important when they visit my city. So the "thin blue line" is implied.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005
Saw this on the back of a Truck today in Canada. How embarrassing to be such a cuck for another country's former leader:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

lt_kennedy posted:

To contribute there is an older model Ford rolling around the Chermside/Kedron area of Brisbane AUS in pastel blue covered in hand painted pro vegan/vego slogans near me that I see from time to time. Not a lot of over the top stickering around here but there is a small yellow car 5 blocks or so near me that's Pikachu themed which is pretty :kimchi:

I live near a car tuners so theres a lot of anime waifu stickers and riced up Mitsubishis near us :iiaca:

is the big boot back at rode rd?